3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkadiy Gaydar 24.05.20 08:59 pm

Workshops (Fallout 4)

where to get the wiring? I wanted to put turrets, no wiring may be uncraftable
48 Comments
Sort by:
C
Counsellor 24.05.20

Com_Bat
Put the carrot, then, in build mode, chose settler, clicked on the carrots. The message"resource is assigned, number of meals increased, with the focus on carrots - flashing green. Came the collective farmers of the machine, the first thing we jump to dig.

C
Com_Bat 24.05.20

Counsellor
Thank you. And that I protupil.Thought it seems everything is growing. Yasnenko and then okazyvaetsya and shops . Finally went to construction in the settlements when tied supply lines..Yes I sucked when rastopilsya with all the chips.

S
Slon378378 24.05.20

Object Toshka is supposedly tomatoes in the garden, simple put them all

i
irves 24.05.20

I've arranged accommodation at the house of Krupp. Built a wall from the foundations to two blocks in height all dressed in the form of BS ,and on top of the combat armor of Riflemen , was being attractiv gave them all laser rifles ! In short, the beauty of how it all turned out beautifully! And with one side of the cliff into the sea together with the wall barrier is insurmountable! Come back like that , and all the settlers behind the wall knee-deep in the sea ,and the height there, God forbid! As I climbed!!??? And the mode of workshop was no longer working! Here they are on their quiet and went back to the settlement. I waited and waited thought they could come back , and they moved in the sea!! On the bottom the other way! And dispersed to the bottom of who is where... And when germinate in the settlement mode workshop there as before shows that there are 5 inhabitants as they were before their departure))) Walk can be seen on the bottom of the sea who is where)))

S
Stas_Raider 24.05.20

Didn't know where to write and whom to ask. Guys, joined a caravan of Sanctuary castle, the workshops are not combined. Why? Maybe something wrong done? The trade route on the map there, the settler appointed.

S
Soniaa 24.05.20

Stas_Raider
I assume that because of too much distance between the village and the castle. The trade route is better to do from the nearest settlements .

D
Doctorwho0 24.05.20

The problem with the workshop, upon entering the shop crashes the game, help to fix the problem

M
Master_STALKER 24.05.20

Asylum 88 in the very beginning there are 150 energy where to pull the wires? Generator or place from which you can pull the wires until he found, opened and other parts of the refuge wanted to include a large pump in the cave.