3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volt123 24.05.20 09:58 pm

Interstellar (Interstellar)

Interstellar (Interstellar)

the year 2014
country USA, UK
the slogan "the Next step of humanity will be the greatest"
Director Christopher Nolan
scenario Jonathan Nolan, Christopher Nolan
producer Christopher Nolan, lynda Obst, Emma Thomas, ...
the operator Hoyt van Hoytema
composer Hans Zimmer
artist Nathan Crowley, Kendall Elliott, Eggert Ketilson, ...
mounting Lee Smith
genre fiction, detective, adventure, ... words
premiere (world) November 4, 2014, ...
premiere (Russia) November 6, 2014, "Caro-Premier"

rating MPAA rating of PG-13
time 169 min / 02:49

Our time on Earth coming to an end, a team of explorers undertakes the most important mission in human history; traveling beyond our galaxy to discover whether mankind has a future among the stars.

I think people interested in the movie, no need to explain why to watch this film is a large - scale and expensive science fiction, on the script which worked real scientist (whose theories inherent in the plot), it's Director Christopher Nolan, his whole gang except for Pfister, cloud-known and talented actors, it's almost three-hour duration and a story, a story about universal human values and the salvation of mankind. Well, how such a miracle can not wait?!

Chris again secretive, because the movie in the trailers actually seem. Read the script say it's very cool, but the final version of the script no one has seen (and he significantly modified).

Trailer:

More:

Who thinks about a movie?
Expectations, fears, Cass?
30 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Ya Betmen 24.05.20

With pleasure go to the cinema. Most of origamy in 2014ом.

t
troy2015 24.05.20

Awesome film really takes the soul, and epic looks, in the same breath looks, though some points are tight. I recommend to go to the movies.

E
Ellina88 24.05.20

The film is simply chic. I watched with a sinking heart. Loved it. All suggest. You will not regret.
The most anticipated film met the expectations.

a
altery2 24.05.20

Awesome movie. High praise, well deserved. I haven't seen such quality fiction. This is the best that happened to the genre over the years.

E
Ellina88 24.05.20

I can't even imagine what kind of movie someone might not like. Otherwise, people generally don't understand cinematography.

S
Seanelio 24.05.20

Overall I liked the film, but not a bomb. The beginning from Christopher Nolan was brighter.

G
Gafr 24.05.20

We need to see on the big screen) First, the trailers were afraid that it would be a lot of snot, but now reviews direct forced to go to the cinema)

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.05.20

Ellina88
Otherwise, people generally don't understand cinematography.
It happens sometimes, but how to judge? There is a movie this year, Lucy. Look at the tracker comments. One says great movie! super!, and the other says film guano. Who is right? )

G
Gauguin 24.05.20

The movie clichés abound - a simple and pseudoscientific, but his command... plot points, setting scenes, acting and Zimarowski soundtrack (its a lot, but in no scene does not turn the language to call it once) worthy of all praise. There were a couple of ridiculous speeches like"Love will save the world and in some episodes the film pull like chewing gum, but in General - one of the most successful films this year. 9/10.

W
Wild Rider 24.05.20

The plot sucked from the finger, the feature of the film barabashka easily guessed. For example, I guessed at 15 minutes than the trip will be complete, so disappointed. The film keeps in suspense, with the exception of two moments. You can easily find in the film, the various schools, ranging from the illogical actions of the protagonists, ending with the claim for lack of realism in some places. However, if not to carp at such trifles, then 8 points with a stretch he can put.
But interstellaris very much overrated. Probably because most people don't like to see a more convoluted, low-budget films without action other Directors. Take, for example, Kolanowski memento or the same Beginning(already more famous film). These films are more complex. Some even fell asleep when the box office was the Beginning and do not understand the essence. Very sorry that Nolan was led to a large audience and made the film, lowering the bar.

G
Gauguin 24.05.20

Wild Rider
The plot sucked from the finger
Sucked from the finger not the plot, but some of the episodes.
For example, I guessed at 15 minutes than the trip will be complete
It was not difficult. But here the process is important...
ending with the claim for lack of realism in some places
Pseudo sci-Fi is generally better not to look for it. Although, I don't think it's right time to analyze the film in detail, checking how much calcium each.
The film keeps in suspense
Take, for example, Kolanowski memento or the same Beginning
Vkusovschina. This is also a great movie, but I Start did not seem that difficult and as for me, this movie is worse than Interstellar.

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.05.20

And they say, this film is the opposite - easier filed than memento and the Beginning of...

Although, I don't think it's right time to analyze the film in detail, checking how much calcium each.
Correctly it and so do others instead of us )) Stopudovo. And put it on youtube your reviews - I've seen (and they are interesting)...

G
Gauguin 24.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
And they say, this film is the opposite - easier filed than memento and the Beginning.
Nobody argues.

T
TheReds1892 24.05.20

will be released on DVD will look

V
Volt123 24.05.20

Good movie.

G
GTAman 24.05.20

Gary Smith
Sucked from the finger not the plot, but some of the episodes.
In this respect I did not like:
1) the Reason for Exodus from the Earth seemed unconvincing. Is to colonize a new planet is easier than solving problems on Earth?
2) Why send a manned expedition?
3) If it is sent, why just land on the planet when you can use for the exploration of automated landers or directly explore the planet from orbit?
4) it's all about Heroes in the process. The actual expedition even the drones are aimed not at the salvation of mankind, pre-thought out to the smallest detail.

But without such exaggeration would not be a story.

Pseudo sci-Fi is generally better not to look for it.
In the film there is no pseudoscience in the classic sense of the word, there are assumptions within the scientific things. Without them, the sci-Fi did not really happen, or this should be a movie about a maximum of a flight to Mars.

V
Volt123 24.05.20

In the film, there is time and opportunity to think things through in advance.
The problem on Earth, the virus that progresses and soon may make it unsuitable for people. Colonization is a logical option.
Manned - again, because of the spaces. Distance populationwise.

G
GTAman 24.05.20

Volt123
The problem on Earth - virus
I don't think the virus is much harder to defeat than to move to another planet.

Distance populationwise.
Distance through the wormhole a few light-hours, but Yes, they somehow could not send signals through it back to Earth.

a
alex8ball 24.05.20

I went and looked. the most memorable music and travel through the event horizon. Children of the protagonist and all the characters on a C grade. He smiled at the office right in the Assembly shop. Some stranger called and almost immediately to the secret production. The robot initially provoked laughter, but later liked it. Well played over time. Even have a place to think. Well, the plot is not a 4. Overall a good film. Spoiled the impression of an idiot with his corn field and sick kids and the episode about nothing of the conversation of his daughter and the scientist before his death.

V
Volt123 24.05.20

GTAмaнъ
But one thing - any thread simple signals to alert, and quite another to manage. To manage better in the field.

About a virus - here it depends on which virus.

alex8ball
He's not a stranger.