3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aka_sektor 24.05.20 09:59 pm

Update 4.9 (SnowRunner)

Patchnot

Console
Co-op:
— Additional fixes to the problems with invitations and connection.
— Fixed: some players could not accept the invitation to the co-op after leaving the game during the game session
— Fixed: lock the host after the guest from the game, while the host changed the map of the guest machine

Stability:
— Fixed main crash caused by rendering (PS4)

Different:
— Additional bug fixes and freezes
— Fixed problem with headlights and brake lights
— Fixed problem with landscape in Smithville dam

PC
Co-op:
— Fix duplication of cargo
— Fixed the disappearance or lock the main menu when the players tried to find a game
— Fixed several cases where trucks overlap each other without collision.
— Fixed nekorrektno display name in the friends list

Stability:
— Numerous stability improvements

Different:
— Additional bug fixes and freezes
— Various fixes rendering
— Fixes localization
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vigo_2 24.05.20

How to update on PC?

j
joseph88 24.05.20

Save that problem solved? (Cloning machines and supplies)

a
aka_sektor 24.05.20

joseph88
A list of known bugs that we are currently working
This is the problem that we are now working – they should be fixed in the next update.

PC
— Data save: trucks are duplicated, if the path to the save file there are letters and symbols not in the Latin alphabet.
— Some players see a black screen when opening the map (may cause problems with saving).
— Smithville dam: problem with duplication/disappearance of the truck.
— Trucks disappear and/or are duplicated on each boot in single mode.
— As a host of a network game, you can lose a truck if you leave the game on the loading screen when switching to another map.
Co — op mode: the machine players can sink into the ground.
— (Also on PS4) Training: you can get out of the garage before you go to Alaska through the global map.

D
DeKLeR 24.05.20

joseph88
https://forums.playground.ru/snowrunner/tech/reshenie_baga_s_klonirovaniem_i_propazhej_mashin-991075/
look here, about saving.

3Bad3Boy3 24.05.20

where the update can be downloaded ???

l
legusor 24.05.20

joseph88
the problem with a clumsy save and Cyrillic are planning to solve in the next update after 4.9
3Bad3Boy3
monitor discussion on the tracker with seeds.

3Bad3Boy3 24.05.20

it is clear , thank you !

S
SnowRunner 24.05.20

3Bad3Boy3
I mean where to download?I launched the game and it updated.although if you have pirates,you have to wait for new Repack

V
Vigo_2 24.05.20

Where can I see what version? PC game bought in epic stor. There is a launcher

N
NIFN 24.05.20

Vigo_2
In the Library under the picture of the game on three points hit.

3Bad3Boy3 24.05.20

thank you ! accepted , of course

w
wiedzmin6891 24.05.20

Hi all. Tell me what could be the problem. The game license. When you select the menu control FASHION and when you enter e-mail address used during registration on the website of the Mod.io, the error message: authorization Error. Anyone can help to solve the problem? Thank you

D
Dmitriy 111111111 24.05.20

And when rudders adequate force feedback will be delivered? In spintires all the rules. Why would the code there not to get?

D
Dmitriy 111111111 24.05.20

After updating when selecting a different region begins to overlap the text assignments of the layers from different areas! now in another area I can only move it so there is no effect, and to switch and to get in the car left in the other region is not obtained! win 10 64 1019

T
TheRockBF 24.05.20

problem with loading a large crane is not solved? the cargo falls through the body if you stand not on solid ground