3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gtavedition 24.05.20 10:03 pm

What is a remake? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Write only those who passed the game at least once.

Just write what is not in the remake.
The atmosphere, the Hardcore, the game engine is just a clone of Mafia 2.
What will happen
Arcade games for the modern generation.
Vang that the Remake will be on 4/10
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 24.05.20

gtavedition wrote:
Hardcore
In the first mafia was hardcore? You're probably one of those who the race could not go?

K
KIBERMAX 24.05.20

How would developing a remake of Hangar 13, knowing the experience with Mafia 3, 100% the game will be released unfinished with lots of bugs, so if you wait for the game, with great caution, trust in developers is minimal.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 24.05.20

Yes, the same mob would be. With the new game combat of M3, perhaps with some revision. Plus, it seems like a kind extension of the plot will be. The main line, I think is not affected. Expand rather secondary lines.

d
dima dinamit 24.05.20

Vavra's not working on her https://twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/1260714081369063429

d
darkpromo 24.05.20

Dima dynamite
it was so clear, only downs began to ask him about it, he seems to be in another Studio works

S
Spiny 05.10.20

I've learned that it's the Mafia. Under q expanded to see some scenes, supplemented. Well and of course the graphics, the gameplay can even change will. That's just the faces... more precisely the model. Take for example the original scene when Sam goes to Tommy's car and sticks his hand in the inner pocket of the costume and take this scene from the remaster, then somehow Sam from the original awesome looked. And Pauley some ... Tommy may have nothing else, but Sam and Paulie are like they've been replaced. And so I'm waiting, pre-order issued

E
Evil Clown 05.10.20

If the original Mafia was a criminal action movie with the emphasis of any realism, the remake, judging by the gameplay, is already a blockbuster with an emphasis on entertainment. Maybe it's not what the fans of the first part wanted to see, but we have what we have. I'm still waiting for the game, it will be interesting to see the final result.

R
Real Slim Shady 05.10.20

Graphics will be twisted and all that is here to guess something, and yes it is more likely to be a remaster rather than a remake.

R
Real Slim Shady 05.10.20

Evil Clown
let's call things by their names, the first mafia was a soap that came to us as CS 1.6 - i.e. at one time it was new and great, but time goes by and we see that today the first mafia - feces, which pulled only because of the plot

E
Evil Clown 05.10.20

Real Slim Shady
Speak for yourself, it is still normally played in contrast to the empty second part, where there is nothing except graphone.

l
legusor 05.10.20

I hope that the remake will not be the same shit as the original, where the gameplay did not work.

R
Real Slim Shady 05.10.20

Evil Clown
Empty second part?) I don't know if you think Mafia 2 is an empty part, then you'll have to get stuck forever in the days when Mafia 1 was considered a masterpiece. And I'm not saying now that the second mafia is better than the first, no, they're both with an emphasis on the plot, but in the second mafia is not as soapy and boring as in the first

P
Protocol10 05.10.20

What am I waiting for? - graphon to be, clean to shoot, run the plot and remove. The game is purely plug before the release of normal games. In previews all said - by modern standards - the game is not a furnace, a small town, a short plot, animations and shooters merged.