3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BuGDeizI 25.05.20 09:56 pm

What is your class? and why? (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

Warrior...Mage...Thief...A Jew)
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mark_Dacascos 25.05.20

There is no difference in practice, but played a thief. Hood liked.

6363 25.05.20

Thief, Garrett inspired)

m
m1asmatic 25.05.20

Warrior, but I had not ponravilisi abilities, except that the bullish run-up and earthquake

t
tenacious 25.05.20

first time warrior, the second a Jew from Jersey

p
padrepepe 25.05.20

I agree without the abilities of some helpers generally useless

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.05.20

A thief, because there is always the RPG play for thieves.

B
BioGen 25.05.20

The first thief chose and then forgot to continue and did not pass 1 of the main mission,went the extra mission to go and when I got out I had to choose again,chose a warrior and have no regrets :)

P
Pomu4 25.05.20

Warrior, I think the rules skills to run and jump, and, well, maybe a tune. MB still and the magician norms according to the description of skills, but he didn't play a lot

r
rashik666 25.05.20

Was a magician and a Jew, the Jew of IMBA in the form of circumcision and nasal damage.and the magician of gorgeous fireworks(dragon's breath).

g
gasprom1 25.05.20

played mage IMBA. the first skill do not shake, it didn't take me, but the second - a sleeping pill that is necessary. he dismounts and with the pumping of that well...the flash is almost not used. the problem of shields decided the fire extinguisher, the problem of armor - bomb. And towards the end she just fansatic most people) the Survivors are making kulovym rain of arrows. All combined with the middle arms and strengthen him.
P. S. the magic shot only once on shit Kenny)

s
serezha123 25.05.20

MAG, if you paste the patch when applying fire damage gives 2 points of strength, then 1st skill IMBA)

r
rembo007121 25.05.20

Help pliz) I downloaded the game , installed it, everything is clear. Click on the desktop shortcut , the Launcher climbs - Russian press , all supposedly comes , but nothing appears , nothing at all . Tried from the folder to go - same thing . What could be the reason ? System requirements compatible . The drivers are installed. I can't download this torrent - all the rules and read reviews . Help.

P
Paul_Walker_99 25.05.20

I am a thief began to play because he thought he can break the chests. For this reason almost all RPG choose thief. In the end it turned out that he has ambush as the Horns WoW. And the whole game I only care about this ability. She's PPC cheat and that's good :) Well because of the hood, of course ;)

And satellites I liked Kyle and his ability to Thousands of arrows" or something like that. When he calls on the help of elven archers

I think all classes are equally strong. By the way, the thief only two branches to inject: ambush (to steal. By the way awesome helps during the fight when they steal healing potions or potions of strength) and a thousand cuts. Awesome theme! Causes bleeding opponents. And Bosses! And takes a lot of lives when they move. In fact, bleeding is the main strength of the thieves. YES, IT'S STUPID HORNS FROM VOVA!!!))

Yes, I think all classes are strong) And for every fun to play.

A
Avei 25.05.20

is there a description of classes?? don't know who to choose
and their skills

X
X_FireFox_X 25.05.20

Avei
The strongest thief.

l
lookaway 25.05.20

Jew.
and play as a thief =)

e
emptyProfile 25.05.20

MAG
love magic and that's actually my favorite class in all RPG games where it is

T
TheGeth 25.05.20

You are all IMBA. Maybe just a casual game?

C
Chipp-Zanuff 25.05.20

totally game for a mage, and Jew. for fun you hit the thief and warrior to LVL 10 to see skills. In fact, a fundamental difference at the end of the game there. For example, and a mage and a warrior with a katana will beat the boss-the embryo is the same 8-11K. Each class has some debuffs. The warrior and Jew for example have respectively skills bull run and circumcision is that pierce all shields and almost completely remove protection, while still give good damage if pumped. If you wonder who is the strongest? it's silly. Already in the embryo having a katana for each class skill used for the removal of Def and beat katana. skills applied less =)

e
emptyProfile 25.05.20

Chipp-Zanuff
throw saves plz)