3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chelovek Umelyy 25.05.20 09:58 pm

Left you from the police with a broken tire? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

I have been twice. First time in the betting for the second time in his career.
38 Comments
Sort by:
P
PRoSto_GonShik 25.05.20

Left

E
Egor_Pskov 25.05.20

DImONeLLa, typo fixed!

g
gendalfbla 25.05.20

Of course left)
When you tire strikes turn around 180 and Motel)

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 25.05.20

Went 2 times with 4 punched on ДБ9.
The theme of the accordion.

C
Chelovek Umelyy 25.05.20

Egor_Pskov
Thank you!
Ukrop [Bull1]
It doesn't matter.

G
GTAfan073 25.05.20

As in NFS MW can evade pursuit with all tires punctured?I always when they hit my car then did not go.Another thing in NFS Carbon:there when you mess with the spikes the car goes on as if nothing had happened.

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 25.05.20

ДБ9 I have traveled, but more than 25km/h and not expect from him :D, but I'm in the Bridge Vanted so much already beaten, and that at such speeds leaving.

v
vlad0801 25.05.20

A lot of dogs bespolezno!

P
PRoSto_GonShik 25.05.20

The idea is impossible, but there was a glitch that after a while the bus came back to normal

D
Dobronrav 25.05.20

I just umatal, or rather they lost me, I drove in the spikes, the car's not driving, and these disappeared somewhere, near the stadium it was.

D
DnseiK 25.05.20

To be honest,I don't believe that with 4 punctured tires you can run away!!!!And do you Cho comes over to them you have such a force SPEEDBREAKER!!!!!!!!!When Krutov left turn(90 degrees and below) and see that the spikes and you will not ovulates HIT SPEEDBREAKER AND MANEUVER AS you WANT!!!!!!!!When I beat beginner in NFS MW,I always fell on the spikes and I was arrested!!!!!!UTB SUCKS!!!!!!!But now, hell, I even hit it on them!!!!!!I for Kar'ERU can only once to get to the spikes!!!!!I was running on 2 broken at 3 but worked,but for the 4 car did not go!!!!!!!!Maybe the trainer and the function of NEVER GET BUSTED!!!!!!!maybe so!!!!!!!Sometimes the spikes are uneven,toist they zakrivayut all the way and behati and no steam!!!!!!!!!!!I support the idea GTAfan073 and vlad0801!!!!!!!!!And turn not so easy cuz when you turn the car's slowing down!!!!and all you caught!!!!!!!!!

P
PRoSto_GonShik 25.05.20

dear CrysisBoy100, to your surprise - we know about this function, just looking for other outputs - more precisely, the hard way

s
sindicat21 25.05.20

I was able to avoid prosecution with a broken tire only because there was shelter and I ran only 2 tires left!

s
steamus97 25.05.20

I pierced all went to Rockport

s
sindicat21 25.05.20

well with speed hack clear

I
ICE-Crow 25.05.20

left and again at supre and the mixer.it did bark when the spikes come start wagging and she spikes rides on two wheels and sometimes even lying on its side..

C
Cet 25.05.20

CrysisBoy100 and weak career without speedbreaker pass?
By sabzh: once came out of a sharp turn, the speed was prohibitive, so the map was not looking and spikes saw at the last moment. Speedbraker certainly hit, but Dodge did not, so braked sharply. Stopped right in front of spines)) But the COP car cut the rear and I moved the spikes right front wheel (the car was). Thought game over, but luck - a glitch occurred, and the spikes disappeared and I drove on 3 wheels. It was quite difficult with the corvettes, but left)

D
DnseiK 25.05.20

Seth,I have passed NFS many times without speedbreaker!!!!But it's not invented for nothing!!!!

C
Cet 25.05.20

CrysisBoy100, I believe. And came up with it to help beginners or not very strong players, IMHO

I
ICE-Crow 25.05.20

maybe,but its inclusion riding more on the drift like..