3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chelovek Umelyy 25.05.20 09:58 pm

Left you from the police with a broken tire? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

I have been twice. First time in the betting for the second time in his career.
38 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cet 25.05.20

Yes, that's the only drift speed does not drop per second from 350 to 100 km/h. of This drift, by the way, MW is not enough, well to me, at least not enough.

L
Lady Racer 25.05.20

Left you LT the police with a broken tire?
Yes, I remember: level 5, I drive Lexus IS 300 Tesa, I even forgot to protonirovanie - how was it with the same parts, and in a duel for 14th place, so I rolled it from the cops. Broke my 2 wheels - right front and right rear. I am of course a bit of luck - pierced me near the shelter, I barely made it then, thank you for this nitro and the fact that the police are slightly behind.

v
veloomsk.ru 25.05.20

Not only left with 4 broken, but tried to frame the bots, but for some reason the wheels are not pierced. :(

D
DnseiK 25.05.20

Dear SETH,speedbreaker need prophetic!!!

C
Cet 25.05.20

Dear CrysisBoy100, I'm not arguing. I was just more fun to play without it

D
DnseiK 25.05.20

That, right there-interesting)))you are our Gamer)

C
Cet 25.05.20

CrysisBoy100, man, I'm too lazy to stretch srach on two topics, so here I will not respond to your post. Just stay in my opinion. Crave verbal battles - you know where to find me.
PS. Sorry for the pathos)

D
DnseiK 25.05.20

Set-3 and our ruble,5 rubles, and we are on it,and 6 rubles to the attic =)))
If your name is Seva, it is in the leg on the left. =)))))
Baba Yaga by taking not going to bring in his own team=))))

C
Cet 25.05.20

CrysisBoy100
O_o Well, let's hope that at least you understood what I wanted to say))

s
steamus97 25.05.20

AIDS the breaker cool thing. Love to RAM the cops when decelerating. it helps

S
Savok179 25.05.20

I once broke all the wheels, turned on 359гр. and how to sack them all RAM speedbreakers. And then flaps on take-off just hit a COP helicopter. Enough shit to discuss!!! Angry.

W
WART03 25.05.20

But I checkpoints punch at full speed ( almost at maximum speed ) and ships not naletay. mV I only got 13 times and speedbreaker not used. All passages have been arrested 0 times. Learn of me, fucking noobs.

L
L1000s 25.05.20

4 1 time --- lucky me.
Pierced and once the donut was shot down and all killed.

S
Semen Bazchenko 25.05.20

I was playing NFS too, I left the factory use with shelf support and put well karokee Lacey or Lacey I put a struck use with shelf support and normal driving Mercedes сл500

S
Semen Bazchenko 25.05.20

somewhere 60 km

D
Dimon777leo 25.05.20

Heh, I remember hit the spikes near the Golf course, passed through it by inertia about 50 meters and stood up. I thought all kerdyk, and no cops lost me!

N
Nikita Rzayev 25.05.20

Lambe to 300 km/h Easily walked away, all four were broken)

Q
Qubretes 16.07.20

No, never such was not