3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 25.05.20 10:00 pm

Sistemki and optimization (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

the origin was begala cheerfully ,but in the Odyssey without entering a new in graphic terms ,the load loosened ,and this game is still riveting at the same time and under the new consoles ,so that optimization can generally safely put the bolt ,but the yubik optimization often depends on the units which makes the game ,they have watch dogs lag ,then the edge of the headlight is fine ,which after 2 years came out ,judging by the developers ,the optimization needs to be at least at the level of the Odyssey, the ideal of the origin
Your opinions on this?
117 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 25.05.20

SPR1GGAN
While the graphics were disgusting. Miserable pixel yellow trees and soapy rocks. Let them make the game at least at the level DDR 2 and DDR after 2 launched 4K Odyssey and ofigel from her misery.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.05.20

puck is unclear. but if the game is cross gen it can't just reset the graphics off the shackles of the past generation and to share flesh and blood with nekstgenom.
therefore, it is necessary to vigorously Peck prays to it has been optimized around the level of AC4 black flag those on older technology without physically correct rendering, still something there but he excelled on the Pitch computing hardware capabilities of the next-gen consoles and was designed to test 3080ти with cinematic smoothness
not as vach dogs, ambulance, and especially that in addition to the requirements VRAM requirements had to ecologcial Pitch.

K
KIBERMAX 25.05.20

Dogma
Knowing yubikov, the graphics in the game should not be expected, even at the level of RDR 2 which of expect that really not the same soapy texture, but only a little better than in the Odyssey.

D
Dogmit 25.05.20

KIBERMAX
4K DDR 2 passed and ofigevali from pictures, and from the Odyssey in 4K spat.

I
Ilya Lyapin 25.05.20

SPR1GGAN
game make 15 studios,I hope 2070супер take out

I
Ilya Lyapin 25.05.20

Dogma
what are you talking about

d
dilat 25.05.20

Ilya Lyapin
Calmly take out. Another thing Jubilee in optimize not so good...

p
puumar 25.05.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
the origin was begala cheerfully ,but in the Odyssey
But how would the opposite. Origin torrent edishn expected that he would cheerfully have begals. And Odyssey with Dernovoy cheerfully bugaetsa. Right now it rapaccioli that she did not zapuskaetsya. :D
But with the Odyssey at the start there were problems, if you believe the rumors. I bought it after six months, she's already cheerfully flying. Therefore, at least at the start it is likely you can expect problems, especially given that it is under new sonali. On the other hand the last two games showed that optimizada they have become much better.. certainly not in comparison with the same unity, which is generally half in the alpha state.

g
gennaz 25.05.20

If the game is on Vulkan API,the optimization will be very decent, example Ghost Recon Breakpoint, it first came out on DX 11 and optimization there was terrible,but then she was transferred to API, Vulkan and on ultra high in full hd you can play from 60 frames and above.

K
KIBERMAX 25.05.20

gennaz
What if the game was optimized for the Vulkan API, it is necessary that the game was originally developed for the Vulkan API and not ported as DDR 2 is the worst implementation of the Vulkan APi, and Directx 12 is not out of place in DDR 2, Directx 12 APi useless, but there is one quite well optimized(ported) game on Vulkan API is No Man's Sky is the only example that I know.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.05.20

puumar
I at the start played in the origin and Odyssey. no problems experienced,I was surprised the wave Haight with vidoegame where the deer on hind legs went and so on ,none of this in the game I saw .

under unity updated the map at the time and played with the torrent, too, everything went great ,except for one bhanutej Mysia ,fix which I found here in 5 minutes

if you have so many problems with games ,then perhaps it's not them ,and in a software or gland

p
puumar 25.05.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
it is probably the case in not them ,and in a software or gland
Case storytellers with Pehe,. that such tales tell, heard. ))

B
BaatarTengu 25.05.20

Dogma
What you took it in 4k if it's in the trash carries even 2080ti?
If on medium settings, then I still believe it. Proof where?
Here's my illustrative example:
Spoiler

D
Dogmit 25.05.20

BaatarTengu
Passed on medium to ultra-high, about 45-50 fps the entire game held Monique with traincom plus the xbox one controller quite comfortable played. Resolution fog and clouds set at medium - it is the eating options. The shadows - high. Texture - ultra. Reflections and sglazhivanie on average. Yeah rdr 2 even on medium at 4K looks better than the Odyssey on ultra.

h
hyper1 25.05.20

gennaz
downs, who has not played breakpoint, proprietary Dizy put. I have to appearance in the game, vulkan, fps was below 60 drapala in FullHD, not even all were put on ultra on the map 2070с. idiotic setting which most of the picture - upscaling, or something like that, was off. now all fly on the volcano, not falling below 60 or where

g
gennaz 25.05.20

KIBERMAX
What if the game was optimized for the Vulkan API, it is necessary that the game was originally developed for the Vulkan API
Really? Become Human Detroit was originally developed for API Vulkan. And what is the result? Disgusting optimization in the genre of interactive movie. From the developers very much depends and it looks like Ubisoft are able to work with this API,an example is another game,which they translated into Vulkan,this is Rainbow Six Siege.

K
KIBERMAX 25.05.20

gennaz
100% Human Become Detroit, this is a simple port from consoles and no that this game was redesigned for the Vulkan API does not believe, and Yes, the real factor of development depends on the developers who are not too lazy to write the game on Vulkan API, but still the worst implementation of the Vulkan API is rightfully DDR 2 developers to stupid to spit on the game and its optimizations, and patches that release did not change.

B
BaatarTengu 25.05.20

KIBERMAX
Normal in rdr2 optimization already. Just the game is very demanding. No one promised there is a Volcano in the Duma or in Wolfenstein in terms of performance. For rdr2 need a powerful computer. And for those buckets.

K
KIBERMAX 25.05.20

BaatarTengu
In the Duma 2016 well in eternal(forgive me) and Wolfenstein at least looks prettier graphics, and that DDR 2 is very much soap in the textures, and say the game requires powerful hardware, with the possible exception of soap as it saves a bit of image sharpening function, well, if not promised Vulkan, why it was brought in DDR 2.

B
BaatarTengu 25.05.20

KIBERMAX
In rdr2 put a great solution, removed soap options include image sharpening and get a quality picture. In the same fullhd and quad hd there soap.