3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 26.05.20 05:32 pm

Optimization (Lords of the Fallen)

people well what about optimization?
61 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ouside 26.05.20

Crazy_Doc18
Operational little thought will be for her, writing is what eats 6 GB, and there figs knows how it really is ( have not measured ).

C
Crazy_Doc18 26.05.20

Ouside
And everything else fits?

D
DarkTM 26.05.20

Crazy_Doc18
If to scratch in the config low to go (4 gig memory to play a little) the rest is fine buying memory on average will fly

D
DarkTM 26.05.20

HaniBubu
The pirates on the pills working yet

S
Setesh 26.05.20

after today's update the game was every 15-20 minutes consistently crash before the patch never, PPC, what this patch was needed, now we can't play normally

D
DeN BiostaR 26.05.20

Ouside
about balabolstvo not understand sarcasm-I just nepoymu why how much RAM ,bylby atleast open world I would still would agree and then...

O
Ouside 26.05.20

DeN BiostaR
Despite the fact that the graphics in the game ochumennaya. Lighting, effects, etc on top, happy eyes, the game is also way it pleases.

D
DeN BiostaR 26.05.20

Ouside
OK I understood) so I watched the campaign without cacuchi.
seen a lot of grafoplast

V
Vladimir Rivskiy 26.05.20

What you can not argue with is the graphics, it's really good. But however the issue with the RAM remains open. Corridor the game worthless to eat 6GB of memory, this is nonsense. In General, all one more 4GB operatives in flight. As for the graphics cards - I swear I catch lulz with people who whine that they have on the gtx 770 and above problems with the fps - guys this is pure your bungling. I have an ordinary dull gtx650ti is, well, I did a little more dispersed. Funny, I have a gig of video memory. 30-40 fps, sometimes in special situations up to 25 drops, but it's tolerable (settings medium-high, put stupidly high fps 20-30, and differences do not see, it is worth noting that I have not fulHD - my resolution is 1680*1050, the difference is generally not large, but it is still +10-15% to fps). Old OSes, shared sagainst OS curve slow and hard, a bunch of extra processes that you don't close, bad tuned RAM - that causes your flashes. But optimization is still in the game is dull. Because if the sad Juan with its curved iron 2010 it drags no problem, it is necessary to conclude - console optimized, and the PC as usual spat.

D
DarkTM 26.05.20

Vladimir Risky
So highly raised the minimum system requirements and talk about bad optimization,but now the era of NextGen and rectangular boxes the developers shove the PC into the background which is very disappointing.
And I think that is worth waiting for patch 2 for 5 gigs after 1 normal opportunities to pass are no departures terrible.

V

arseniy99
Developers since the release of the Shaitan-box 360, PS3 and PC pushed into the background. In this case, nothing has changed. However, you sir, and everyone else who pokes his fingers at the developers, it is worth remembering that optimize the game for consoles and for the PC - not the same thing. All consoles are the same hardware and operating system that minimizes the versatility of the optimization. That is, no matter how dull the same Juan was not, it is a well-assembled little box with a perfectly customized iron - optimization in this case is appropriate. Optimize the game for PC is another matter. Here, for example, in this forum people with gtx770 wrote that he had problems with FPS - what does it mean? That's not a game, and he collected a bad car. And configuration of the PC users are different, the operating systems are different. In varying degrees the standards of gaming platforms. Hence, optimization of such. Don't want to hassle with that? Play konsolkah. Just buy giraffe 780 and get a good machine - not the same thing.
And if you want an example of really shitty optimization then take a look at The Evil Within - with which regime schedule 2009 manages to fail and rebate on top-end machines and this problem almost all. In short, it is not necessary to shout that all the games are optimized poorly. This game has one problem - excessive memory requirements in the rest of the hardware requirements is justified by the slightly less than full because the graphics in it is that the next-gen.

D
DarkTM 26.05.20

Vladimir Risky
I don't want to argue with you over nothing but I will say that I am as you put the point the finger at the developers and wanted to say that the developers have not specifically focused on the optimization for the PC and it turned out to be quite weak so the system requirements which they have shown inflated.Although even with 4 gigs of memory you can play one of my friends quietly playing with 30-40 fps 4G and 1G video.This means that the game eats a lot less than claimed by the developers.

V

arseniy99
We all have our standards of optimal performance. Optimal system requirements are those which would be 60fps. Minimum - those in which the game will run but lower than 60fps and dips. In General, the minimum salary stated gtx 460 and i3 3,1 think it is very democratic to me. Where they there overpriced I for the life of me is not clear

K
Kirill Korneev 26.05.20

arseniy99
and on what settings your friend is playing? And if not to go into details,I have about the same system,and also want to play it,but I'm still not sure if she will go,and pirates yet,and as you do not want,what would have happened bought,but she did not go.

V

Kirill Korneev
minimum payout is written. If you running everything is fine and the graphics card is not worse than the gtx560 - 650 everything will be Okie. Plus I released a huge 5GB patch, which governs the optimization. Download

D
DaiDaro 26.05.20

Vladimir Risky
What kind of patch is actually talking about? the only thing that I have extorted from steam it's 60 metre patch adds configuration item : Nvidia Turbulence, which is contrary to the developers for my low fps is not affected one bit!
Fps 16-33, changing the settings from medium to low increases fps for a couple of points but does not eliminate the wildest jumps.
PS card gtx 650 percent 3570к, Opera 8Gb-1600.

S
Shkudi 26.05.20

that high on very high the SAME lag (drawdown and the overall fps above 25), Config fx 8350 4.5, 8Gb, Hd 7870 2gb, ssd. Of course, I'll wait for new patches but it seems to me that Rick not to play)

S
Shkudi 26.05.20

DaiDaro
The same eyes saw only the patch on 60 meters may be the one which is 5GB, you need to manually set? explain

V

Shkudi
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/lords_of_the_fallen/lords_of_the_fallen_obnovlenie_vesom_5_gb-116301/

That's what it says. If you bought the game after the 28th, it is likely that you downloaded it already with the patch

M
MunchkiN 616 26.05.20

say, the license can run without Internet after activation?