3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Ven99 27.05.20 09:27 am

Rate the Assembly of the PC (for games)

Hello! For the first time in sooooo long been together a gaming PC, so could be somewhere to screw it up. interested in the opinion of the community that it was possible to get better, and I overdid it. So:
Mother: ASUS ATX ROG STRIX GAMING Z270G, S-1151, Intel Z270, 64GB DDR4
Percents: Core i7 7700k
RAM: Kit Memori RAM DDR4 Adata XPG Dazzle 3000MHz, 32GB (2 x 16GB), CL18
1TB KingSpec SSD (do not judge strictly, I got it on sale for $ 200 - it was a sin not to take)
HDD Seagate Barracuda 3.5'', 1TB, SATA III, 6 Gbit/s, 7200RPM, 64MB Cache
Oklad for CPU - Corsair Hydro SeriesH100i v2
PSU - Corsair CX750 80 PLUS Bronze, ATX, 120mm, 750W
Graphics card - Zotac GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme
Case Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 LED
Instead of the monitor TV LG 55 UH7650 (SUHD + HDR)
Something like that.
126 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 27.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
And what do I see there?His config not cope with network shooters?Come on, trolling a

H
Huskarl Krstk 27.05.20

[Denis]
even as it will merge the config telly is a hell hpen + he will have to lower settings in many games just because it is not Nativ resolution hurts my eyes
Oh yeah there's a lark and GOST Rekon that easily on ultra settings put on knees any system with 1 none

Y
Yuusuke_Naora 27.05.20

The build is good. The only thing better than a good monitor,not the TV.

H
Huskarl Krstk 27.05.20

yuusuke
that's what makes it good?

B
Bombardirovschik 27.05.20

Ven99 wrote:
Panasonic - 1645 MHz/MHz 1759
Gigabyte - 1632/1746
Who is it faster?
right now would be to look at the numbers which differ by 10 MHz and thus do nothing since the actual frequency of the chips cards are completely different and the frequencies of memory easily increase posunko

C
Combine17 27.05.20

That feeling when the laptop is

H
Huskarl Krstk 27.05.20

Bomber
Yes, there could be the whole map will differ all the same, the difference between Taiwanese Chinese and Chinese Chinese are very strong

K
Kraicher 27.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
for nvidia the horse steps develop but in 3 years we'll still have to change all iron
Not NVIDIA develops graphics, and developers. Only NVIDIA comes up with their buns. But to use them or not is a matter of choice.

K
Kraicher 27.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
all the same, the difference between Taiwanese Chinese
What Taiwan, forget it. In the afternoon with fire not find. Have you been in the stores was? All Chinese, all the time. All the electronics, all components. )))

D
Daidjer 27.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
(or just like all people do on medium to high but 4K
Who are the people who play in 4K. Show them to me.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:how to merge its config telly is a hell hpen + he will have to lower settings in many games just because it is not Nativ resolution hurts my eyes
Oh yeah there's a lark and GOST Rekon that easily on ultra settings put on knees any system with 1 none
Yes, you can talk all you like.People will sit down and play from the heart.The dog barks,the caravan goes on
I play on the tele.It is fucking crap.Wellmake 3 beauty,especially in Tossene
You would first konfu announced.And then to shit on someone else's easier

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Kraicher
What is so supernatural will happen with games? What, two years 1080 Ti the scrap? ))) Well, you give. I'm on my 1070 five years sit. Me ultra settings worthlessness.
Long ago, in the days of the fourth GeForce I thought so too. Graphics nothing happens, but the requirements igruh you see yourself growing by leaps and bounds( will be Released any new thoughts, farik looking dog, lark, Deus ex, krayzis and kick! No, of course you can adjust to make it smaller and then even smaller, and then another, and another, and another less. So in this scenario, any some enough that way for ten years. Just judge from my own experience that when a couple starts mass reduction graph. settings, that is two to two and a half years, therefore, and change SLI after this period of time. And so for the past eight years. And now playing AA class, so be sure to, or crooked optimized or arch demanding (like put several of the titans to enjoy a comfortable fps)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
and that's not a damn now more and more there are requirements that he will have a couple of years in full hd drive (or just like all people do on medium high instead of 4K) for nvidia horse steps develop but in 3 years we'll still have to change all iron
That's it, and I about the same. Huang at the horse develops the graphics and the requirements for it grow even faster. Several years and again to change everything.

V
Ven99 27.05.20

People, I really do not quite understand Your obsessive desire for comfortable FPS, which many people somehow believe is from 100 :)
Type 60 already niochem, and 30 is generally a turn-based strategy. I'll just remind you - all console gamers sit on 30 FPS is already a shitload of years, and I think this FPS is quite comfortable.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Daidjer
Who are the people who play in 4K. Show them to me.
I have in front of you)
But if the game is over demanding, and no support for SLI, the resolution put 2880 by 1620.
The difference in picture is beyond divine when put through DSR high resolution.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Ven99
People, I really do not quite understand Your obsessive desire for comfortable FPS, which many people somehow believe is from 100 :)
Type 60 already niochem, and 30 is generally a turn-based strategy. I'll just remind you - all console gamers sit on 30 FPS is already a shitload of years, and I think this FPS is quite comfortable.
So that they have a 30 - comfortable fps. You can imagine and probably know, that means to us 30 fps!( Personally, even 45-53 fps, as it is not comfortable it becomes in terms of turns of the mouse, change camera angle, different size. Arch where you need quick response, then 60 fps is not enough.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
I'll tell you In two vidyahi squander from the heart, if you put resolution above 2k.

T
Trian4k 27.05.20

Ven99
have ornul with the comments about the TVs in 2017. Experts that know how it is, especially those who probyval play in Chinese, tube TV working wood 5-10 years ago.
Do not listen to anyone mate, the build is great! Himself the owner of a 60 inch 4K Samsung and gtx1080. What I see on the screen is beyond words.
Play varik3 at the Pro level, the response is great the second.

H
Huskarl Krstk 27.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
so they have those 30 fps at all in the anime are 8 frames in the past generation has become XD

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Trian4k
I want the same chair)