3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Ven99 27.05.20 09:27 am

Rate the Assembly of the PC (for games)

Hello! For the first time in sooooo long been together a gaming PC, so could be somewhere to screw it up. interested in the opinion of the community that it was possible to get better, and I overdid it. So:
Mother: ASUS ATX ROG STRIX GAMING Z270G, S-1151, Intel Z270, 64GB DDR4
Percents: Core i7 7700k
RAM: Kit Memori RAM DDR4 Adata XPG Dazzle 3000MHz, 32GB (2 x 16GB), CL18
1TB KingSpec SSD (do not judge strictly, I got it on sale for $ 200 - it was a sin not to take)
HDD Seagate Barracuda 3.5'', 1TB, SATA III, 6 Gbit/s, 7200RPM, 64MB Cache
Oklad for CPU - Corsair Hydro SeriesH100i v2
PSU - Corsair CX750 80 PLUS Bronze, ATX, 120mm, 750W
Graphics card - Zotac GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme
Case Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 LED
Instead of the monitor TV LG 55 UH7650 (SUHD + HDR)
Something like that.
126 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 27.05.20

Canic forever
Support. Also passed Sli with all the consequences that you described.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Canic forever
SLI is a solid hemorrhagic, already had experience with two chips. Problems with the drivers.
You yourself knew that what you said?
(problem with drivers)))))
The problem of those whose hands grow from one place, for them it is hammmer) I'm eight years old sitting on SLI and everything is fine in all AA games! (+one/two games may not support SLI) Not long ago launched one its a AA game at higher resolutions, in particular 4k. Hard slideshow( Gtx 1080 ti and the new Titan not far performance has gone from 1080. And on YouTube a bunch of commercials everywhere that there won't be a single chip to cope with 4k, as is any top and before the top is a handle fullhd. But Sli and cope with the huge excess of permits in most games. Except Deus ex -MD did not submit to my 4k resolution, and indeed even the two new titans. Although optimization is great already (the number of patches developed for it povypuskali)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Daidjer
Support. Also passed Sli with all the consequences that you described.
I also passed. Just what century is it? Now with SLI problems not what is not. Their just 0. I remember when it first came out, many had a lot of problems with it. (7800-9800-gtx 260-290) Now, if you play in games like dogs, Deus, Lark, Andromeda, krayzis 3, the Witcher 3, Farik, Dishonored 2 IS GAME for a MAXIMUM resolution of 2560 x 1440 with a single gtx 1080, if the above permissions will turn up, wait for the slide show! Personally I am very uncomfortable to play when the fps drops to, for example 38-43/46. Although some people manage to play with 20 and enjoy! The perversion of what it...

t
tatunserg 27.05.20

Ven99 wrote:
What's wrong with Alienware?
Yes, everything is normal,don't listen.
Ven99 wrote:
At the RAM. Guys, I am not an oligarch, and spend big money every year doesn't smile at me
Haha,people buy these components,and says:I am not an oligarch...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

tatun
Haha,people buy these components,and says:I am not an oligarch...
It's your comp for the oligarch?)))) Don't make me laugh! Then, who am I? Multi oligarch?)
Amateur germanskogo beer and Rollton with instant noodles to eat) You probably didn't see real gaming computers from 800 hundred pieces and above! Where only one building stands 70 pieces!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

tatun
Спойлерhttps://hyperpc.8888ru/gaming-pc/exclusive/hyper-morrowind
Take only four eights!))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

What it's not the most powerful!)

D
Daidjer 27.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Now with SLI problems not what is not. Their just 0.
ASU (flickering textures), Fallout 4 (at the start), And many games do not support Sli. The rest, beautiful Marquise all right, all right. ))))
Ah, Yes. I play with a plane, with a stable 60 FPS. Very comfortable. Higher to anything, but below a no-no.
And about the hull cost 70K, go tell the kids. It will be interesting, and you will, in their eyes, idol.
And your 4K the majority of the drum. And use the TV instead of Monica PC - idiocy.

t
tatunserg 27.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
It's your comp for the oligarch?))))
Among all who I know and who has had to make is to collect computers, I have the most powerful i5-3750,12 ddr3,3gb gtx1060. Bomzhatsky your way. The rest are dopotopnye that pull only tanks at a minimum,the atoms and tanks will not start.
By my standards, a man fabulously rich,time to fly.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.05.20

Ven99
Welcome. I'm not going to reread the experts above will make their mark. So, in order:
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z270G GAMING isn't a cheap mother on chipset Z, with support for overclocking and SLI memory, up to 4133. For 4k you need SLI, so the order, the RAM, with such frequency to take makes sense for AMD if Intel and games, overpay should not be. Form factor, perhaps, but that's quibbling, less connectors, outputs. But I would consider something more complete, not cropped Amaty option, but tolerable to the conscience (request) of the owner.
- Kit RAM Adata DDR4 Memori - first time I hear it. I prefer to take what others take. Kingston, for example, a popular opertive. 32 GB is a LOT IF you don't use a ramdisk, and not running a bunch of tabs / apps. I have a 32 GB, for games, if it is not optimized, and 32 GB is small, checked. Moved the paging file that is running a 64-bit browser and more than 300 tabs, two torrent on hand, tor browser and a lot of detail. comes in easy to 12 GB, and 8-10 can be kept. All depends on your needs. Go for it, what to say. 32GB for the eyes spend, without hesitation, a bunch of tabs, the background programs. But, if You are like me (rasteryashka), it rarely will reach the threshold at 22 GB. So, we assume that it is for the future to all requirements.
- KingSpec SSD 1TB - same as above. I would prefer to take the same thing and all. Samsung, Plextor, Kingston. I about it know nothing, and don't really want to know. This detail on the conscience of the buyer. You can take a 5-year warranty and a 256 GB is more popular model of the above.
- HDD Seagate Barracuda to Seagate, I always is worse I do not trust him, look at WD (I have all) or hitachi. HDD needs to be reliable, we do not want to lose data, right? Set and forget. Although, almost every HDD is a lottery as lucky, say, nothing, will, time will tell.
- Corsair Hydro SeriesH100i v2 - Why is there DLC? For such a processor (7700k) with thermal paste under the lid, take DLC, kind of silly. better take a good air rifle, and more reliable and quieter, and no less effective. Not a necessary purchase for me. The DLC is pump - wear and service life from 3 to 5 years (so I read). This system is less reliable and more massive, and more noisy though, maybe that has changed. But regular fans of Corsair though productive, but on my old DLC (sold, disposed of), they were VERY noisy.
- Corsair CX750 80 PLUS Bronze - anything but you can add up to a better option. He look platinum or titanium from him, with a guarantee of 10 years. Especially for SLI will go. According to the TV monitor in 4k (there's only 4k for comfortable SLI and nothing else).
- GTX 1080 Ti Zotac AMP Extreme is not the most popular manufacturer. And again, take what others take. especially with the option of resale. Now I see a warranty in 2 years, while for other 3 years. Look, for example, the popular model from the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti kalmx. The JetStream series from Palit was very successful in the 1,000 th line. It is often pay attention. The manufacturer has tightened has a high frequency and efficient cooling system.
A slight difference in the frequency of workers is irrelevant, it's a tiny difference of 2-5%, and this difference is in between the GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition - reference and conventional preferences. Between manufacturers not really, to dwell on them is not necessary. Besides, nobody bothers to pull them.
- Case Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 LED INDIVIDUALLY. On taste and color... the Main thing is, that would include the height of fan, bottom PSU location, there was space under installed DLC, and future expansion. Everything else is nitpicking - filter, air movement, cooling, appearance, etc. refrigeration, a review and study of air movement, an important, indeed a part, however, at Your discretion, this is an insignificant difference. To read and learn about it especially do not want to, at Your desire, performance, reviews and comments.
- TV LG 55 UH7650 (SUHD + HDR) - the is TV instead of the monitor. It is recognized that a great thing. The delay? Maybe she is, but hardly so noticeable. The TV is great, but the diagonal, depending on what distance to sit, but it seems to me that if close, 55 inch, UH, as much. The 42, I think that is enough. But still, he needs to be pushed on further. It will look cool none the monitor will not want to take after him, what all of these small screens, only larger. Would be cool for him to play and work, especially for 4k. I have my 42 inch on any display with less inches will not change, Yes never will imagine the work for less.
Good luck.

K
Koteyko Leopold 27.05.20

The top Assembly!

V
VitGun 27.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
the main thing that was beautiful.

K
Kanych 27.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
I personally know the person, he always with the firewood of any troubles. For example 2-3 games a year ago can fly or slow down on new drivers. He then brushes, then rolls back. People already worn out with these drivers stopped to watch and to update upon each exit toys for sli. He even one video card is doing, I have tired to tell him that it is necessary to constantly update the drivers for you to have a second vidyuhi earned. I updated when I remember them every six months. I did not know that 4K still exotic for one chip, then it is better to wait out the evolution of the resolution, yet on each Chinese calculator will not be 4K, as it is now everywhere 1080p.

p
people123 27.05.20

Ven99
For SSD.... look CS2030 PNY SSD 480 GB in the area of 14 thousand standing under M. 2 Seems to be capacity in 2 times less, but the rate is disproportionately higher.

K
Kanych 27.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Looked your config of iron, is also powerfully? Two 1080's monster in a good way. All these graphics cards where 20 pieces are really yours? ?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Canic forever
I personally know the person, he always with the firewood of any troubles. For example 2-3 games a year ago can fly or slow down on new drivers.
What sort of video thing from him? My friend, when there were two gtx 470 was a canoe with drivers before he installed less version of the drivers and all ustakanilos. When it was changed to two gtx 580 problems are completely gone with any version of drivers. It was somewhere in 2012.
I did not know that 4K still exotic for one chip, then it is better to wait out the evolution of the resolution, yet on each Chinese calculator will not be 4K, as it is now everywhere 1080p.
Yes. But it is coming soon. If one gtx 1080Ti sags at 4k in games is not new, so what happens in games with it in this resolution, which will be released in the near future? It is clear that! So I wait for one chip, preferably not some mega Titan +100500 RUB, and middle at a reasonable price that will be easy to handle in 4k, such as the two titans Xp now. Well, I think it will be some sort of gtx 4070, 5070 gtx. Oh, a very long time, a long time to wait(
All these graphics cards where 20 pieces are really yours? ?
I in December bought. Each was worth at the time 56900 RUB For me the first fidescu to put a dropsy (10600 rubles) Really do not want that kind of money to spend! Beside the fact that lost aesthetics, that is beauty, and secondly, when the time comes sale vidyahu, the first some will have to be removed because people are afraid to buy b/y them with custom cooling system, so also in a dropsy. Before that, there were two gtx 980, sold quickly, and what is not bad) On the top vidyahu gtx 980 did not put a dropsy, as both video thing was two tiered and three tiered are the same, so the temperature of the upper a lot more the second because of touch with her. The photo in my profile on overah it is evident that they are very close to each other. When buying a motherboard, the toad strangled to take Maximus from ASUS, because is very expensive! This relied on a great cooling system vidyahu. Alas, not a ride. Vidyahi with any cooling system should not touch each other. And between my literally 2 ml of space. This is nothing for hot air. A friend tried on his motherboard (Gnezdo 2011-v3), the temperature of the first vidyahi, as much as 15c less than me, because PCI-E connectors from each other is located far. And soon the summer, and in the house will be much hotter, so I decided the first vidyahu pravadanti from the hot air.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

tatun
By my standards, a man fabulously rich,time to fly.
No. This is not always the case. And most of the people who have huts, not removing them with normal cars, not riding buses in your opinion are the oligarchs? After all, conventional car and a modest house worth that much more than some sort of top-end PC.

V
Ven99 27.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Perhaps the most adequate feedback. That's it for this and create a theme. Thank you so much, man. Like you can not lose faith in humanity.
Now for the rest of the comments briefly:
1) I had gathered. Managed to run only in GTA 5. What I can tell You... On absolute ultra with 60 FPS steadily. Rarely drawdowns to 55 (Oh how critical, yeah). TV automatic kerf HDR mode. People, You have no idea what this song is.
2) Ahlad so I need, for two reasons. First - I live in a country of eternal summer, here in January, by day +30. Summer fun. The second reason is I have been AMD.......
3) the Oligarch/oligarch. The Assembly is in fact not the TOP like!!! It is rather Pratap. I'm not to blame for that PC makers and PC games completely insolent. And Yes, 2000-3000 usd for the comp it is today, as it turns out, is not the ultimate dream. And I am 37 years old. If not in this age to put together a good gaming PC, when??? :)
4) the graphics card is a minus one - the colour the most!!! Tomorrow I hope to find time to pack all the wires in the harness will lead the computer in normal form, then upload photos of the final version of how he looks.
Thank you all for your reviews and opinions. Those who play on monitors of fuuuuuuuu :) Believe me, I have something to compare.

K
Kryogen 27.05.20

Sonic268
Oh, those students dreamers

K
Kanych 27.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
What sort of video thing from him?
He has two GTX 780ti. As I understand it for 4k without SLI can not do, well, then no reason to upgrade until their hardware. The 4k resolution similar to the story with Crysis when no SLI could not pull at maximum settings in DX10 with 60fps. It was a fantasy that someday will come vidyaha which one will pull it. I think another 2-3 years and can be updated for new hardware, where one video card will be easy to pull 4k.