3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 27.05.20 09:29 am

Impressions from the demo version of the game (Outlast 2)

Who already played the demo which recently appeared in the incentive? What are your impressions? Did the atmosphere?
22 Comments
Sort by:
k
kenny undead 27.05.20

Yes, now nothing is clear,creepy and at the same time interesting.In places like the evil withen(atmosphere)

k
killycrok 27.05.20

Great game. The atmosphere is two heads taller than the first part. Great graphics, enemy AI is smart. All right.
The optimization is great (the Game is even on calculators in 60fps).
Overall: I can't wait.

b
bullseye76 27.05.20

Played. Put two bricks. Waiting for release.

S
Smoke_Shooter 27.05.20

Half the house is ready)Waiting for the continuation)

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

While it is very even not bad. Not told to do right so bad (still it is the beginning of the game), but the game became more cinematic in the best sense of the word, that is feel like a character from the horror movie trapped in a terrible American hinterland, like Massacre in Texas chainsaw or wrong Turn. Corn fields, barns, furnished dwellings redneck ... actually, my eyes are happy.

Moreover, in terms of graphics, the game made a significant leap forward. Clear textures, lighting, tessellation , high quality detailed environments, diligent work of the artists, all this is now present. Perhaps only the animation of the characters is fully migrated from the previous part. The sound also all right. Well, General impressions are positive, I'll wait for the game.

J
JetFIRE13 27.05.20

Protocol10
Where you the demo take?The incentive is I can't download it.Need pre-order or something?

P
Protocol10 27.05.20

dok925
On the game page on the right hanging load demo. Pre-order is not needed.

J
JetFIRE13 27.05.20

Protocol10
Thank you!Did not notice)I was afraid it pre-ordered and even the demo don't get it.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Protocol10
Until what time the demo will be hanging the Incentive? Support for SLI is?

N
No more drugs... 27.05.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Nafig there if? She flies on calculators....

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

No more drugs...
So it is necessary to consider the resolution of the screen, where it flies on a calculator) With a huge excess I don't think it will fly on a calculator!

N
No more drugs... 27.05.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Ahh, Yes, hadn't thought of. I'm not ready yet for 4K gaming)))

A
Aleksandr Pogodin 27.05.20

Stiff Of Macivor
until November 1

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.05.20

Voooo horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Faster would be released)))

V
Volt Mort 27.05.20

I am a big fan of good horror and Outlast demonstrates the whole essence of this genre.
The first part of the Whistleblower and pierced to horror, when you ran the mad doctor c scissors, then Hannibal with circularly and so on..
The sequel is just perfect! Atmosphere don't go away, it still inspires fear with its surroundings.
As for me the best Survival horror waiting for us in the first quarter of 2017.

F
FOXDIE_id 27.05.20

Yeah , more horror games with no gameplay !

R
Rogann 27.05.20

Played the demo on ps4.I don't really like horor to fear)), but this time decided to play, especially for free. There were a couple of moments where you can really be scared, but somehow all dull or something. And the demo is very small, runs for 20-30 minutes. While it's not so simple. Waiting for release)

k
kasa10 27.05.20

SchA try

R
Red Barels 27.05.20

MEGAHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST HOROR

B
BioGen 27.05.20

If not for the spoilers I would be scared, but it was not interesting