3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zodiac_Gemini 27.05.20 09:34 am

\"Cheat\" ability \"ghoul\" (Fallout 4)

Most players of Fallout 4,which passed the game the first time and without the various guides,most likely not even thought about the abilities 8,9,10 th levels in the table of abilities.Among those players was me.I'm playing on very high difficulty(not on survival),put skill points in these skills as the Collector of caps,treasure hunter,Grabber,occasionally in a Fanatic weapons and the Vest and other perks. So basically, put your points in those abilities, abilities that directly helped the caps earn and survive in life-threatening post-apocalyptic Wasteland.I finished to pass the main story and completed an incredible number of corona jobs,started DLC Far Harbor(Far Harbor),which I recently purchased.During the passage I had nothing to do decided to find out what gives everyone the benefit of 8,9,10-level table.There was a very demanding perks as to the level and parameters of the S. P. E. C. I. A. L. I read about the locomotive,Massive fire,Rabies botany and others.They impressed me nothing.When he reached the ghoul I did not just was surprised the first three levels,but after reading the 4th level of this ability,it hit me!Description was:the radiation Dose will decrease, and health to recover. It's regeneration + get rid of annoying radiation.I note that the 4-th level of this ability will be available only to those who have purchased the add Nuka World(of Cores the world).I,being at that time already 64 levels,spent from all the accumulated skill points(don't even know why I collected them .-.)the raising of the parameter Stamina and the full pumping capacity ghoul.And he was really cheat.There was no need for the use of Antiradical and Stimulants out of combat,go to the shining sea can now be had without a special suit,not afraid to die from massive doses of radiation.And the combination of this ability with the ability Solar power,which is when the full flow regeneration in the sunlight in the form of 0.5 units per second and Fountain of life,which is the same with the full pumping gives health regeneration by 0.5 units per second,only this time under any circumstances,and not on the sun.I ask you to reflect on this topic and tell about your abilities,you invest the accumulated skill points.
29 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zodiac_Gemini 27.05.20

z
zombijaic 27.05.20

Zodiac_Gemini
One of the most useful is the Expert in robotics

Z
Zodiac_Gemini 27.05.20

zombijaic
Totally agree with You,hack the robots and put them on their side helps in battle.

s
saa0891 27.05.20

I love a dogfight so the advantage of the Blitz by far the very Hey guys,lets attack the enemy from long distance (i.e. you just teleport to the enemy),and the more distance the more damage,of course all of this should swing together perks to rukopashku branch of power (the Higher the League,the tree Man) and of course be sure to perk Ninja,which gives a tenfold damage from stealth,not only do people can experienced such a blow.
Well, the Tooth Crema taxis.

Z
Zodiac_Gemini 27.05.20

saa0891
Now I'm afraid in the Dunwich drillers to climb :D

s
saa0891 27.05.20

Zodiac_Gemini wrote:
now I'm afraid in the Dunwich drillers to climb :D
Yes,cool location,there really bricks it was possible to postpone,yet cool glitches.
The Salem witch Museum was fun too.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 27.05.20

After the hundredth level all cheat. On surviving a couple of blows of the hammer or knife can make even the mythical claw of death, not to mention the easy opponents.
Generally, the usual pump stealth and non-automatic rifles. With a good rifle and some armor item that gives invisibility when immobile, Yes pumped perk Ninja and a Sniper, you can shoot the enemy no worse than any Finnish sniper.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.05.20

Two times took the game and tried to pump all of the top abilities + fully pumped Strong back, Cracker, Hacker. A very good thing Expert on carbines - as with the full pumping power of the laser carbine and the shotgun is increased by 100%, just a little pumped that the caps and bullets were. But the bleeding ghoul... several times I think, but how they write that will face like a ghoul, I'm frightened)

Z
Zodiac_Gemini 27.05.20

Rakszas
I'm not talking about high levels,I'm talking about abilities that give advantage and make it easier to survive in the Wasteland.

k
kan kanich 27.05.20

Rakszas
Yes my friend you cuckoo!

I
Ivanych 27.05.20

Comrades, why so mock compatriots? This sheet is dotted with Ashipki generally discourages debate and reason.

Z
Zodiac_Gemini 27.05.20

Ivanychi
And who do you find here mistakes?

I
Ivanych 27.05.20

Zodiac_Gemini
You have, obviously. If only under your nickname did not spread the idea of the tree the youngest brother.

I
Ivanych 27.05.20

Zodiac_Gemini
The buttons with the pluses and minuses are not needed for this. Constructive criticism should not be offended.

I
Ivanych 27.05.20

Zodiac_Gemini
Itself to padded, too, as something indecent.

Z
Zodiac_Gemini 27.05.20

Ivanychi
Came here and started to crow.

I
Ivanych 27.05.20

Zodiac_Gemini
So the brother not guilty? Unfortunate...

Y
Yczh-Kazym 27.05.20

kan kanich
By the way, Yes. Often climb a tree in order to avoid the attacks of the mutants-kamikaze and their dogs.

d
dimon-alfa 27.05.20

Alex Kayfoviy
everything is in order with appearance will not change you even a strong dose

p
punck 27.05.20

What are the perks in addition to the middle and weapons legendarok,you can get 600-700 damage?