3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zodiac_Gemini 27.05.20 09:34 am

\"Cheat\" ability \"ghoul\" (Fallout 4)

Most players of Fallout 4,which passed the game the first time and without the various guides,most likely not even thought about the abilities 8,9,10 th levels in the table of abilities.Among those players was me.I'm playing on very high difficulty(not on survival),put skill points in these skills as the Collector of caps,treasure hunter,Grabber,occasionally in a Fanatic weapons and the Vest and other perks. So basically, put your points in those abilities, abilities that directly helped the caps earn and survive in life-threatening post-apocalyptic Wasteland.I finished to pass the main story and completed an incredible number of corona jobs,started DLC Far Harbor(Far Harbor),which I recently purchased.During the passage I had nothing to do decided to find out what gives everyone the benefit of 8,9,10-level table.There was a very demanding perks as to the level and parameters of the S. P. E. C. I. A. L. I read about the locomotive,Massive fire,Rabies botany and others.They impressed me nothing.When he reached the ghoul I did not just was surprised the first three levels,but after reading the 4th level of this ability,it hit me!Description was:the radiation Dose will decrease, and health to recover. It's regeneration + get rid of annoying radiation.I note that the 4-th level of this ability will be available only to those who have purchased the add Nuka World(of Cores the world).I,being at that time already 64 levels,spent from all the accumulated skill points(don't even know why I collected them .-.)the raising of the parameter Stamina and the full pumping capacity ghoul.And he was really cheat.There was no need for the use of Antiradical and Stimulants out of combat,go to the shining sea can now be had without a special suit,not afraid to die from massive doses of radiation.And the combination of this ability with the ability Solar power,which is when the full flow regeneration in the sunlight in the form of 0.5 units per second and Fountain of life,which is the same with the full pumping gives health regeneration by 0.5 units per second,only this time under any circumstances,and not on the sun.I ask you to reflect on this topic and tell about your abilities,you invest the accumulated skill points.
29 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pepin3d 27.05.20

punck
take fat
put all points in expert bomber + a fan of big guns
still have the psycho buff = 2K damage with a shot

D
DREADLORD13 27.05.20

and better unique fat man (who sells Arturo) with the experimental modification and damage will be about the times in 2-2.5 more (but huge the affected area will spread)

P
Pepin3d 27.05.20

DREADLORD13
so he asked except legendarok
big boy or whatever it is kind of like a legendary weapon

p
punck 27.05.20

Pepin3d
That is, except fat,damage from Gauss 500 with something.

M
MrGURAM76 27.05.20

punck
But still, the biggest one-time loss from Gause. You need a perk on carbines, bloodbath, the last star can not take, well and perks which increase the damage of inviza and with a silencer, will raise this figure to astronomical levels. )

D
DREADLORD13 27.05.20

on the usual too, with RGCN damage a little more

A
Abbat76 27.05.20

Pepin3d: take fat..
And the difficulty survival put it back. 12 units = weighs 1 atomic charge for the big man. Plus still need food, medicines, and food with them at least a three day supply.
On survival no fatties, Shots, rocket launcher (7 meals = weight of one missile), etc. are not suitable. Even a minigun - and that is only good for a specific task, and not to travel to the wastelands of the Commonwealth...

A
Abbat76 27.05.20

for survival use fully primed pistols and semi-automatic rifles from stealth mode (with a perk for silent movement, the Sandman, ningsia).
also use maximum intelligence, the perk consumption nuclear units, all perks on crafting (max). The perk of portability weight (level 2) and perk on the accuracy of shooting from the hip (max).
Endurance - no perks at all. basic level 4.
Plans to throw the next 3 levels per perk (creature of the night) for the big bonus to intelligence at night.

In this walkthrough Automatron passed, and the job search of Virgil. Half of the Lights of the Harbor, cleaned up and built a Shelter 88, but not completed quests. 64й level, the complexity of Survival. Expect to finish Headlight Harbor no less than 75-m level. Here, then, Gol - our all. go to the luminous sea, there was more this time ;)

r
ripvango 27.05.20

dimon-alfa
Yes, unfortunately will not change. And I would like. :) As the vampirism in the Sky.... So, for pravdopodobno had to make one. And that's not fair. )
Spoiler

And sorry to hear that Hancock either as it does not respond. And in diamond city allowed... and BS...