3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stroitel Administracii 27.05.20 10:18 pm

Attacks on settlements (Fallout 4)

Guys, tell me who could attack the settlement?
You know what attack the Swampies, Wild ghouls, super mutants, Freaks, Spies, Raiders. Who else can attack?
There is information that can attack the faction Gunners, they have a commander, a Captain Wes. What this faction is and how she sounds in Russian? The Gunners / Machine Gunners / Arrows?
34 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombijaic 27.05.20

Builder Administration
don't know me by now, probably two or three times the raiders attacked , Yes, and they were 3 - 5
for I inject )

H
Holy Spirit 27.05.20

Played 36 hours, never attacked. :(

O
Olly-alpha 27.05.20

Builder Administration
Arrows, most likely. I have the Castle attack twice.

u
usd741 27.05.20

Hi! Pure healthy interest, why do you need all this demagoguery?

S
Stroitel Administracii 27.05.20

usd741
mod do. And there's this Gunners attack in the text of the game. But who they are, not seen or not met.

G
Gurevi4 27.05.20

Holy Spirit
Me too did not attack, and the base was built from a zombie Apocalypse.

G
Gurevi4 27.05.20

Builder Administration
In Russian, the fraction of the Arrow.

D
Dos9ra 27.05.20

Builder Administration
Fraction Arrows. For me so far, only the super mutants attacked.Such as the chance of an attack is only when there is insufficient protection indicators.

S
Stroitel Administracii 27.05.20

Gurevi4
Dos9ra
Olly-alpha
thank you!

B
Barsagar 27.05.20

Dos9ra
I don't even know what a rate sufficient... I have a farm near hefty Plates, where the super mutants respawn constantly, constantly they attack. As soon as [Stripped] the plates disappears, you just run away, to clean again, otherwise after a day the attack the crowd. I'm already there turrets all were seated, the protection of more than 100, does not help( despite the fact that there are few resources.

D
Dmitriy Tarakanov 27.05.20

The death claw with ghouls attacked a couple of times I have

Z
Zefos 27.05.20

Barsagar
I have played 98 hours in my experience.
Protection 0-20 frequent attacks (of 7-9), had 3 times protected one settlement.
Protection of 50+ that you can sleep peacefully, only 2 times were attacked.
In my main town was attacked only once (Scorpions, one of them legendary), there is protection above 170, it was fun to watch them die. A bunch of red sludge still remains as a reminder.
Can fence to fence off the settlement and release to put a lot of turrets, tower I could do only 6 floors, but the whole territory of the sweep. It's easier to defend.

D
Dos9ra 27.05.20

Barsagar
Well, actually, the level of protection is not sufficient ,in the PIB-boy's under workshops(in my opinion) is on ! in the triangles. I have attacked only the farm(which, PTL),but I haven't built up, I just keep Sancuary and yet nobody Suva.

_
_nick69_ 27.05.20

Arrow. Just got attacked by a couple of deathclaws. And so, in theory, I can do any enemies to attack. The main thing that they were close.

D
Dos9ra 27.05.20

Zefos
In Sancuary did(fence made of wooden walls all enclosed),but no one attacked.=(

Z
Zefos 27.05.20

Dos9ra
I also have there home town, but I fenced, hardwood floors with basement and in the castle as the walls were restored.
Only constantly concrete was not enough, had to buy.

K
Kuzko 27.05.20

In my settlement the brotherhood of steel once attacked, because I Institute.

M
Marvelosi 27.05.20

The frequency of attacks on the settlement, depending on the Level of difficulty. To light levels is very rare, the usual little bowl, the higher the difficulty, is attacked at a time on two-settlement etc. But the above 2(two attacks in different parts of the map) I was not, well, survival I not long booked for not a masochist, always playing only on Normal difficulty levels, for the time, and so no....

z
zhekazloy 27.05.20

Attack mainly the fauna, as well as the raiders, supermutants and arrow(rarely scavengers, children of the atom and synths).
the arrows are the same raiders only with a strict hierarchy more organized and well-armed(as nakrytiya in the army warehouses and usually sit in the former police stations) can also be as mercenaries
the headquarters are here and rated his leadership

like a separate full-fledged faction just something with quests and joining... maybe reserve for DLTS
(also applies to children of the atom if someone found what branch of quests on them cples tell)
PS - knock and brotherhood) after of course another side)

R
RB_XAH 27.05.20

I still in part 3 I wanted to join the mercenaries, sorry to shooters, you cannot join.