3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stroitel Administracii 27.05.20 10:18 pm

Attacks on settlements (Fallout 4)

Guys, tell me who could attack the settlement?
You know what attack the Swampies, Wild ghouls, super mutants, Freaks, Spies, Raiders. Who else can attack?
There is information that can attack the faction Gunners, they have a commander, a Captain Wes. What this faction is and how she sounds in Russian? The Gunners / Machine Gunners / Arrows?
34 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 27.05.20

I have the castle was attacked by nine super mutants,with almost all with heavy weapons (here I ohrenel, I was carried at times),and their three beagles,had to uncover the fat man,although it was possible with the help of artillery to deal with.

v
vzglydizugla 27.05.20

zhekazloy
Well, with the children of the atom you can talk (albeit on the main quest), but the arrows until I came across only evil...

z
zhekazloy 27.05.20

vzglydizugla
luminous sea crater)?
duck here are the children of the atom not connected in any way with others(those others agrade) I don't know whether a bug(but unlikely) it can idea of the type split in the sect or, again, touched under DLTS)
saa0891
the settlement put missile turrets and most importantly look the part Epik)

v
vzglydizugla 27.05.20

zhekazloy
Everything can be the same pelaut (and cows fly, and crayfish\Scorpions whistle)

z
zhekazloy 27.05.20

vzglydizugla
Arrows are by default not aggressive)
again, there roofing felts an incorrect script or a shortage of content.
in General, the first meeting with them they are neutral then goes fast phrase supposedly pass through the territory pay a bribe('ve played this moment several times, no way to disperse peacefully) next neponyatka.... and the result is clear will be monsters as soon as you see

c
callmegod 27.05.20

For 150ч game synths were attacked 1 time. The settler was Sint and attacked others and called friends.
But the wildlife never attack. Only humanoids. Neither the Scorpions nor the bog nor the rad-roaches with dotname)

s
saa0891 27.05.20

Another attack on the castle,only I usually have the super mutants attacked,and now Guli,but I have specifically met them.
I'll have more on the track,before the approach to the castle,min uploaded.

c
callmegod 27.05.20

saa0891
Not worth mine to scatter. They undermined everything. Merchants, settlers, suppliers...

l
lmperatorPC 27.05.20

In the protection of some settlements over 200 actually never seen attacks for almost 80часов game

r
ripvango 27.05.20

zhekazloy
how to say it. I farmers after the attack, asking what they wanted? — Yes well, what could they possibly want - scratching turnip farmer - the same raiders, only puhi abruptly... So..

s
smbdsmoke 27.05.20

And I have a Castle defense where-that 500, play on survival, attack quite often. I had it rebuilt seriously, left one entrance from the spit, missile turrets all at once torn to pieces.

m
mr.grin58 27.05.20

The people and the difficulty of the game affects the frequency of attacking someone or a settlement?

M
MrGURAM76 27.05.20

mr.grin58
To claim 100% can't, but have noticed activity attacks level of the game.

m
mr.grin58 27.05.20

MrGURAM76
Thanks for the reply.