3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StilCat 27.05.20 10:26 pm

Who has a headache, and nauseated from this game? [have answers] (BioShock Infinite)

I'm not trying to lower the game etc But the fact is that from the bright colors and the abundance of special effects I have a headache, and the eyes are tense !!!! When you start the batch I get lost, I do not perceive enemies, everything turns into a soap paints. And it's hard to focus on anything. Is there a thread mod which makes the colors more faded? Vision hood, and in other games all right.
31 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gabby Freez 27.05.20

StilCat
And you do not Bob your head, and I'm not kidding, if you have these symptoms, it is better for the toy to score. It's like the beginnings of epilepsy.

t
theme11471 27.05.20

Turn the camera on, go play Borderlands 2. Then how to stop to convulse on the floor - videos on YouTube.

S
StilCat 27.05.20

Yes XS in other games ( Nfs, split second, bf3, Cod) feel good. Even borderlands 2 plays well. This is the first game like that.

G
Gabby Freez 27.05.20

StilCat
Try more Audiosurf, if it has the same symptoms, you need to finish a really good game.

P
Proker57 27.05.20

StilCat
as an option on the monitor to adjust the colors\contrast\brightness

S
Ser777 27.05.20

Is there a thread mod which makes the colors more faded?
Board user Proker57
Or put SweetFX in the settings, change the Saturation,but I think the 1st tip is easier)

d
delamer1 27.05.20

StilCat
I had the same, especially in Emporia, where it's blinking from the flashes, only nausea was not. Then I used to.
I advise you not to ignore these symptoms are warnings about epilepsy not just made. However, each potential epileptic responds to different games in different ways.

Z
Zombiiii44 27.05.20

delamer1
I got this when there was not... maybe your eyes are not used to bright colors? I had something similar when first viewing the film in 3D, but then his eyes adjusted...
Epileptics... :)

S
Steve0 27.05.20

Dude, Yes I have been there, too. Eyes tense all the time, from what tired and watery. But in a faint did not fall, not sick, probably eyes used to the computer.

-
-Kerten- 27.05.20

You are my mountain, that's what I'll tell you. Go ka you to the doctor, sees the Lord - we need you.

K
Kot-skeptik 27.05.20

What's your monitor? Most likely it's him

S
StilCat 27.05.20

Audiosurf've tried a very similar game, and all is well. What to the doctor to go does not make sense. I simply refuse from this game than I will put disability on epilepsie, then figure the work you hear and about the leads right, you can score...

S
Steve0 27.05.20

StilCat
What the hell is epilepsy? Listen to what idiots write. Epilepsy the seizures begin and mental disorders. And then just the eye is not accustomed to bright colors and yet the action happens fast, everything flashes.

S
SUSUL1 27.05.20

StilCat
For starters, take a ride on a swing. In all seriousness. It looks like you have a weak vestibular apparatus, there is such a rocker - centrifuge, here it was a ride - potreniruemsya

K
KATAMARAH 27.05.20

increase the number of frames per second monitor, at low frequencies I have the same thing

H
HAOSov 27.05.20

I have this in the pack occurred, but in 10 minutes were released. Need to get used to frequent changes of images and flashes =)

S
Stealth123 27.05.20

the first five minutes was just frustrating, and then even liked it

L
Last Engineer 27.05.20

from callofduty usually pulls barf

R
Ripper Man 27.05.20

I also have dizzy at the beginning and was sick once. When was the mission's suspension houses stopped.

T
True Otaku 27.05.20

So I once Stalker was seasick, and everything is fine.