3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mega-Lok 15.10.19 02:57 am

In which faction is better to join? (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Tell me.
32 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Cibenko 15.10.19

Here at its discretion . The guard's mages , Rune magic is the demon hunter's melee + call sumona and buff on yourself about voodoo I only know that you can perevoploschatsya and call of the dead seems

D
DanelPz 15.10.19

Denis Tsybenko
call sumona and BAF? and it is possible more in detail,what is it?

G
GGame 15.10.19

DanelPz
calling a familiar is to summon Minions or a dog, a buff that when cast the spell on yourself and the type of shadow Blade or Animation.

7 look 15.10.19

You can call a helper and hang up on different spells.

A little late with the answer...

B
Blaster Dark 15.10.19

there really, at its discretion, if time is not a pity - can all visit(i.e. 3 times through the game). I the second play(the save I uploaded) was a pirate woodwisdom, now the Guardian(first cadet, the cadet clothes at not so hot - it is better to perform the kV on the transition Guards)

M
Mega-Lok 15.10.19

Blaster Dark
To become a Pirate-Voodoo it is necessary to join a crew of pirates and voodoo or what?

c
chih13 15.10.19

Mega-Lok
Voodoo on the island of kila. to join the aboregenov voodoo

K
KpecTPoK 15.10.19

Mega-Lok
Guardians of the annihilated mass magic attacks. Recommend. + treated, can light the way and open the locks.

E
Eliaden 15.10.19

Those who remember the previous part, needs to understand that Magi is RUNIC MAGIC. And the Magic crystals is for warriors of the order and not real magicians.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 15.10.19

Eliaden
Yes,but the parties mixed up in the second half.Especially if you remember that Ignatius (Or whatever his name is) gives us an assignment on our first crystal.Mages in the first part were summarized.In this part they are more detailed.So.If we join the Guards,we can still use runes (Not all,but).And that means something....

G
Gaijin456 15.10.19

Eliaden
What last part? Only 1st Risen, and there MAG was used and the runes, and crystals.

E
Eliaden 15.10.19

Gaijin456
and warriors of the Order could only use crystals. Therefore the Guardians are the warriors of the order, but not a full-fledged mages.

PiRoMaNcHiKLo
Here the rune stones is the analogy with scrolls from the first part. Guardians can only use the prepared runes and voodoo dolls.

G
Gaijin456 15.10.19

Eliaden
Well, as it turns out, they guard those war orders..i.e. you're not going to become a magician. namely, that guardian.

In General, Pirate Voodoo steers... the Crowd of zombies raised, and the on the sidelines of a swarm of fire intermittently.. the Game becomes very light. Next time go to complicated..

k
kobpa 98 15.10.19

can't find manual monkey whole island in KIEL clambered

S
Sergey Koryakin 15.10.19

kobpa 98
if you learned a spell,you have it things should be. fuck chasing her?

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 15.10.19

kobpa 98
I kind of learned skill to a monkey and it appeared in inventory.(He not looking)

T
TooT16 15.10.19

kobpa 98
the guy who gives you the quest about the water(the keel),asking to learn something,to teach a monkey is worth 1000 gold(after learning she is to appear immediately in the inventory)

S
Seroman22 15.10.19

I played for shamans (the Killa) on the pirates, I really have liked them!!! and now play for the guards (mages), they base a huge hard orentiruetsya. AS FOR ME SHAMANS MAGIC IS STRONGER THAN THE DAMAGE!!!!

M
Marvelosi 15.10.19

How sad that the Developers still silent about a Test Mod for the game (Console), a voodoo pirates cool armor at the end of the game, and when you get it negresse not because it's the end=( I Know it citerna, well damn I want it to run in the beginning.......

P
Patlong 15.10.19

Played for all. Mages the best.