3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mega-Lok 15.10.19 02:57 am

In which faction is better to join? (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Tell me.
32 Comments
Sort by:
m
marsh resident 15.10.19

Patlong
and I specially for example, each island has completed all the tasks exactly to the entry, and then went to the new island.So I have done all the possible tasks are: Combat skills not shake, was increased only for the Eloquence and intimidation. Despite this, with Mendoza cleared all the Islands, except for inaccessible parts of the Kila and Taranis Calador.
Now with this saves very comfortable to start the game for the fraction accumulated points allow you to quickly raise either magic or melee or other

m
marsh resident 15.10.19

Patlong
this way, Yes. In risen 2 are missing them by the way, voodoo is not so attracted.
by the way, when I go through spells of fire, ice, lightning - just remember the monastery on the volcano

m
marsh resident 15.10.19

Gaijin456
I don't know. he played guard, fight only with crystals

m
marsh resident 15.10.19

Eliaden
Guardians of the order fought with staffs, and dopolnenie - crystals. The shaman yuzal Kristaly in full, and staff as a Supplement.
And crystals taught that mages : Ignatius, Vitus, Pallas

m
marsh resident 15.10.19

I only wish that for a change did the fourth faction in risen 3
but it would be nice
just if the whole pirate voodoo he uses melee+voodoo sentinel melee +crystals and ehtnic melee and runes, then why didn't the 4th faction the Inquisition to pump muskets and melee?

m
marsh resident 15.10.19

went for the guard
Spoiler
if the first risen each crystal had to pump on precious points, then there is enough to learn three spells, put in inventory and change it whenever you want.
by the way here is mages in Dark waters and not enough.

m
marsh resident 15.10.19

update: hunter has a gain of melee, which brings down the monsters one-two punch

V
Voin1 15.10.19

I wanted to play a mage, but entering to the mages, the mage is not playing))) But only their guardian with limited possibilities.
So he became a mage-demonhunters, they have a very interesting magic and selfbuff.

H
Herobrinchik_ne_zadrot 15.10.19

Eliaden
Runic magic is biting well and crystals is also good but minus the magic crystal that for crystal (for example fire fist) it is necessary to itself to produce Magic crystals WHAT do I DO IF the WHOLE GAME LOOKED????? So magic runes steeper hatya I don't know what Tama I schA General in guardians

H
Herobrinchik_ne_zadrot 15.10.19

marsh resident
HOW ARE YOU SO PUMPED CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER

m
marsh resident 15.10.19

Herobrinchik_ne_zadrot
cheater? I mean? the game allows you to train all of the skills because a lot of jobs and monsters on different Islands.. especially if early in the game on a Misty island to find the legendary subject of shackles Freddie

K
Kosmodesant 15.10.19

Definitely demon hunters, Why?First they only give a shit about what happens in the world and fight against wickedness and the other wizards guards occupied only by the crystals in the rest of the shit.The natives of this witch Channy I never liked spiders only fights for his people,on the other to start it.The second to the hunters took no narimani against one Neill.And the other guardians most mages are treated like the enemy,about the aborigines generally silent believe themselves to be gods.And third, Eldric the only one who teaches in the game,Channy nichrome and MAG too.Played guardian the reactor was the mage responsible go for a walk on.That the chief of the MAG need to reach other factions of witches and Altika mission to pass.The shittiest faction guards and the armor looks perfect.In second place voodoo magic there even better and the clothes are cool, especially the voodoo priest with a hat.In the first place the hunters and the magic cool armor and have a decent look.,and the attitude you normally don't like misery as natives and not as homeless as a guard.