3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CryTime 15.10.19 02:58 am

To optimize half-life and fps in the game (Homefront)

pioneers - you have the floor!
139 Comments
Sort by:
t
taren44 15.10.19

Tell me, please, why I have in-game sound is delayed. With the beginning of the video the action and then after a few seconds the sound is coming. Especially in the beginning, when the stairs take off. And then it continues. And crisp sound in the game, especially when shots are noisy. Has anyone faced such a problem? If Yes then tell me!!!! Or maybe someone knows any solutions to this problem. Thank you for the early!!!

U
U-Rock 15.10.19

Yes.the exact same shit with sound,Dawley the sound menu in-game coins, but it opet is on max and graphics which would not put everywhere slow play is not realistic,plus you can't change audio settings,difficulty, etc.

p
pronect 15.10.19

I have with sound in General, what the crap - the sound of steps is heard PTS strongly, the voices heard are not very good, and, in some moments too loud (when in the bus ride for example) I Have one so bad with sound or even one?

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 15.10.19

Still able to run on your computer this game. At the minimum Fps average from 7 to 20, so that you can play. I have a question: is it possible to disable completely the shadows, they did not exist ?

a
axial2 15.10.19

tell me what direct game is. at 9 or 10?

F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 15.10.19

U-Rock
In the game you can change the difficulty level.

Resolution set to max (1400x900), textures, and details of the world (or something like this) to the max, the rest on the secondary, turned off motion blur (I don't need it), gives 30-50 fps.

U
U-Rock 15.10.19

Nichrome it is not placed permanently put nomralno

s
smola 777 15.10.19

People in these games need to play viduh normal to have,and then with some sort of feces and smelly radika they want to these games are not buggy.You guys :)
I have stable 50-60 fps.Graph is excellent,put everything on the maximum speed.

Mother Asus Rampage III Extreme
Percents - intel core i7 950
View GIGABYTE GTX 580
Operative - 6 gig 2000 MHz.

BELIEVE ME - EVERYTHING IS FINE AND NOTHING IS BUGGY.

e
extrem4x4 15.10.19

cha something is wrong with the system
on my comp gives 50-60 fps))
yours should be 80 fps

U
U-Rock 15.10.19

resil vyebnutsya iron? I have all the games playback fine on my hardware and in addition buggy Cala where the sound is buggy,the complexity does not change

P
PAWEEL 15.10.19

Escarate:
the grease flowing

U
U-Rock 15.10.19

yeah I doubt he actually is))so the net posomtrel where it is powerful and written

s
smola 777 15.10.19

My NVIDIA settings is all on quality,you're a gamer :)

s
smola 777 15.10.19

By the way, at the expense of sound and complexity to bet you can't,because really the sound glyucheny and you can only play on normal.

x
xSpirTx 15.10.19

pykarate,
Well, not all parents are able to buy a powerful components as you. Need said powerful PC, thank you, Captain obvious.
The count is different? Yes, I think in Black Ops it was better.
Understand, owners of the GeForce 460gtx and such (I just don't know), and radeon 5850 and other... - YOUR VIDYUHI FULL CAL?! So we launch them down the toilet. (I hope the sarcasm is clear).

s
smola 777 15.10.19

First I iron bought for his grandmother,in the second and then Black Ops and Homefront,found that compared.It is clear that the Feces of Children are better,but I think they can not compare.

U
U-Rock 15.10.19

a coolie you you***will vaessa? is fine,what are you doing here egghead? go to the crisis Rubis!but if I made one mistake so it means nothing

U
U-Rock 15.10.19

here the theme of optimization and not my computer cooler and you are all shit

s
smola 777 15.10.19

:) Okay ponervnichat,you're such a fucking suck.Don't give me all the pity!

a
axial2 15.10.19

so on what direct game is. at 9 or 10?