3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20 10:38 pm

Exploring Two Worlds (Two Worlds)

This topic would be to store all collected by the forum two worlds Two Worlds.
37 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverrius 27.05.20

An interview with the developers:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two Worlds - opening last year, one of the most promising RPG projects. The game is scheduled for 2006 and at successful coincidence of circumstances has the potential to compete with such recognized favorites, like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Gothic 3. And, of course, we just could not pass by such a promising RPG, UDOVOLSTVIE crumbs of official information. With the purpose of more details, we contacted the developers and asked them about the game:

A Crpg.EN (Alexander Kylyaev): Hello, Miroslav. Could you introduce yourself to our readers?
Reality Pump (Miroslav Dymek): Good afternoon, my name is Miroslav Dymek, I hold the position of technical Director of Reality Pump studios. Our company is widely known, first of all, the games of the famous RTS series, Earth 21x0. We develop quality projects for over a decade and has achieved considerable success on the European and North American markets. For me as technical Director of the Studio, have an obligation to control the process of game development.

A Crpg.EN: With the name of the game is a mystery. Tell me, is there any connection between the Two Worlds, developed by Reality Pump and canceled a few years ago by project Two Worlds, authored by Metropolis Software? If I'm not mistaken, Topware Interactive is the publisher of both games. What is it? Just a coincidence or between these projects all have something in common?
Reality Pump: there is No connection between the two games there. We just used the already registered name, which was perfect for our project.

A Crpg.EN: What are the key features of Two Worlds?
Reality Pump: Two Worlds is a fantasy role-playing game in which great attention is paid combat component, but not forgotten and about the story and the player's freedom. Conceptually, this looks like an action game that unfolds in a recognizable setting, generously seasoned with unexpected plot twists designed to keep the player in suspense. Huge game world you can explore far and wide, revealing its secrets and studying the past. However, most of the interesting places are optional to visit, but I think needless to say that curiosity will be appropriately rewarded.

A Crpg.EN: do look at some specific projects in development Two Worlds or, at least, do you follow the latest achievements in the genre?
Reality Pump: It would be strange if we hadn't followed the development of the market and competitors. Initiating development of each new game, we conduct very serious preparation, including analysis of the latest achievements in the games of the respective genre. This seemingly standard procedure is very helpful in further development. We can be hardened role-playing fans with 20 years of experience, but we never refuse to learn something new. This year will be a lot anticipated RPG not only on PC, but on PS2 and Xbox 360, so the competition is at the highest level. However, we are not born yesterday. Thanks to the heroic efforts of our publisher, allowing us to focus on developing unique, memorable and high-quality project. Fortunately, everything goes according to plan.

A Crpg.EN: could you tell us about the game world? What it looks like and what separates it from classic fantasy universes?
Reality Pump: I Think the setting is recognizable for all those who are familiar with games of fantasy entourage or books in this genre. We intentionally tell our story in a recognizable setting, but the focus of attention are very serious problems and relationships that will definitely give the game a special touch. The war between orcs and humans, and extremely dangerous secret enemy, betrayal, the struggle for power is a popular and well-known topics that we present in a slightly more serious and life key.

A Crpg.EN: In one interview you said that Two Worlds created in the first place counting on the adult audience and will have the appropriate content. This means that there are a large number of krovavosti, dismemberment and sexual scenes or mean deeper gameplay, touching upon serious issues and problems?
Reality Pump: the Fantasy surroundings and history of the confrontation between humans and orcs involves a rather serious content in terms of the issues addressed. We attach great importance to the physiological reliability of what is happening on the screen, relationships with NPCs and quests. Some relationships are outside the stereotypical notions of good and evil, some problems could not be solved painlessly, without compromising moral principles. The game will not more blood and violence than in other RPG, but the circumstances will be different. Two Worlds will be of interest to anyone who likes good adventure and fighting, but some of the problems raised will require at least some emotional reaction of the player.

A Crpg.EN: You mentioned that we expect a plot-oriented game. Does this not contradict the claimed high degree of freedom? How you going to balance these two components? Whether the plot is, in principle, non-linear?
Reality Pump: the Notion of story-driven game is understood by many in different ways, so let me explain what we mean by this word. There is a story with a beginning, middle, end, with the hero, his opponent and stuff like that. As in any story, there is a place of logically related events, and unexpected twists, and character development. This all - range gameplay. Whatever you do, it is always tied to the main story, but at the same time, every problem has several solutions. Depending on your choices, your actions, the world and your place in it to a certain extent changes, but the plot moves forward. A great balance between freedom and story is what we want to do the hallmark of our game.

A Crpg.EN: Will we have the opportunity to take the party NPC or the main character will beat a path alone? Or, maybe some NPC will join the protagonist for some time?
Reality Pump: Two Worlds, the player will be told the story of a lone warrior and his personal quest. We focused our efforts on creating a memorable main character, such, for which the player would experience. We also didn't want to do it the"navel of the universe. Usually, with the hero being treated as a prophet or a celebrity: strangers in the blink of an eye agree to follow him without any hesitation to fight and die for him. Even when the project was in the stage of the pre-production we decided that we will try to avoid such absurdities. The player will have to win the trust and friendship of the other characters, or, conversely, make them his enemies. However, well, I will answer directly: the NPC will be able to help the protagonist in his quest, but for any service to pay.
As for the second part of the question, we see no advantages that would have the NPC follow the character. If they needed something from you, they do everything themselves. The NPC is smart enough to help you if necessary, without direct player control over them. During the game you will meet characters that will help you to find certain people or objects. They will show you the way but will travel for the right thing or character. It is much more, naturally, and forces the player to carefully approach the treatment of NPC. That's what we want to achieve.

A Crpg.EN: Tell us about role-playing system.
Reality Pump: We stick to the system, based on skills, because it is more flexible. In addition, it allows you to make pre-defined classes that will be available in the multiplayer is in 8 pieces. Each of them is based on a specific set of skills and style of play for each of them is very different. For example, the game for the Necromancer and the barbarian suggests a different approach to warfare The first relies more on summoned and resurrected creatures in the second - on berserk mode and two-handed weapons.

A Crpg.EN: What skills will be available to the player? And will the game have crafting? Alchemy, blacksmithing, gathering herbs?
Reality Pump: Alchemy in Two Worlds is implemented in a somewhat different way than in other games. Herbs, ingredients and equipment available to all, but only pumped the alchemist will be able to make it into anything useful. MultiCLASS characters (meaning characters, evenly developing in several directions, pumping several skills - approx. ed) will definitely be able to cook some drugs, but these heights will achieve only specifically targeted at alchemy professionals.
Crafting is also implemented in a somewhat different key. If you find two identical objects of one level, you can make them one, but far more powerful. It is, rather, a skill allows you to parse the two things and use the best components to create a more perfect. This mechanism allows the player to save time and inventory space. With this approach, almost all of the things you will find can be useful.

A Crpg.EN: What is the structure of the game world: divided whether it is on location or is one?
Reality Pump: the Game world is in fact divided into locations. Now we are working to reduce the number of downloads to make the gameplay more smooth. And already at this stage of development the download takes place almost imperceptibly, and this is just the beginning of the optimization process. Projects Reality Pump is well known for its technological solutions and Two Worlds in this case is no exception.

A Crpg.EN: What are the goals of the protagonist? At least in the beginning of the game, if it is better not to reveal the details later.
Reality Pump: of Course, to reveal the twists and turns of the plot I can't, but I do not think that some tips will not spoil players enjoyment. Our hero is actually a very mysterious guy with a dark past, a mercenary with a good reputation. His life changes when he agrees to do the job someone he did not expect to meet again. Soon, the job turns into something more than another job. His personal adventure concerns the fate of the whole world. One of the most important of our decisions is that the main quest, the main storyline remains tightly bound to the main character, in fact, his personal quest, even when the fate of the world is in his hands. All that matters is the mission of the protagonist and his revenge, nothing more, nothing less.

A Crpg.EN: Let's move on to the combat system. What does it represent? Will be present some tactical element?
Reality Pump: We want the outcome of the battle was decided, rather, a set of characteristics of his character than the speed of reaction, but the latter is not necessary. In the game there is a half automatic system target lock. All you have to do is to face the enemy and press the attack button. Aiming and maneuvering is not as important as recognizing the weaknesses of enemies and using appropriate skills and tactics. At first glance, the fight looks very dynamic and arcade, but once you start playing, I immediately felt all distributed skill points. So the development of the character, his characteristics and skills first. Skillful handling of mouse and keyboard is welcome, but fades into the background.
Another important component of battle is a proper use of weapons and tools for example traps. Some weapons are effective against certain opponents. For example, against the rider much easier to fight with a spear in his hand than a short sword. If the enemy has a shield, then your first task should be to smash it, etc. Help in battle will be about 50 different spells and the same skills, hundreds of weapons and several types of traps with different quality. In addition, the battle is beautifully animated. We work hard to bring the player the feeling of participating in a battle, make it dynamic and spectacular, but always remember that in a role play battle should be based primarily on the characteristics of the character.

A Crpg.EN: Tell us about the musical accompaniment of the game? Who are the composer?
Reality Pump: to compose music for Two Worlds will take the Grammy winner, author of soundtracks for such popular films as Top Gun and Beverly Hills Cop, Harold Faltermeyer. His blend of Gothic and symphonic sounding rock ballads will allow the player even deeper plunge into the atmosphere of the game.

A Crpg.EN: Visually the game looks great. Seriously, the project can be compared with TES IV: Oblivion and Gothic 3 in the graphic component. Are you using the engine's own candle? Tell me about it.
Reality Pump: Two Words using our new graphics engine. We certainly borrowed something from the engine, Earth 2160, but what we have now allows us to create a game with next generation graphics. The game supports all the modern graphic effects such as photorealistic foliage and vegetation, dynamic shadows, Shader water, ground textures high-resolution, HDR and many others. In addition, the structure of the engine is very flexible and allows to easily add new gadgets. So, if the video card will be able to offer something new, we will surely implement it in the game.

A Crpg.EN: At what stage of development is the project in? Determined whether at least the approximate date of release?
Reality Pump: We have progressed far enough in development. Barring anything unexpected, we plan to release the game in September of this year.

A Crpg.EN: do you Plan to publish video footage in the near future?
Reality Pump: in Addition to the already published the slide show, we are going to publish a number of gameplay videos in the summer.

A Crpg.EN: thank you very much, Miroslav, for your interesting answers and a large amount of new information. I think that the Russian players and CRPG fans worldwide will be intrigued by all of the above. If you want to say something or maybe to appeal to our fans RPG?
Reality Pump: as far As we know, Russia has formed a very large group of RPG fans. We hope that our project will be able to realize your dreams and aspirations, and time spent playing in Two Worlds, will remember with joy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(C) CRPG.ru. 23 APR 2006

n
nasosnaya stanciya boli 27.05.20

Excellent - I'll wait instead of Gothic. Osobenn pleased with the promise of Gore and violence! With nostalgia as he cut off the noses of ogres in Drakan: The Order of Flame.

o
onlycold 27.05.20

zhdu uzhe davno nedozhdusj..

H
Homyak-Dzheday 27.05.20

I see the theme has not been updated...it is Necessary to correct this misunderstanding )

Company ZUXXEZ Entertainment has announced the release of fantasy action/RPG Two Worlds II from Polish Studio Reality Pump (Earth 2160) in the fourth quarter of this year to March next. This is the second shift of the game. Originally the Two Worlds were to appear on the screens of our monitors in the third quarter of this year.

Russian localization of the game deals with the company merge.

The soundtrack to Two Worlds writes the well-known Hollywood composer Harold Faltermeyer (Harold Faltermeyer) - the author of music to films Top Gun and Beverly Hills Cop, winner of the Grammy awards. A unique mixture of Gothic music and symphonic rock ballads promises to impress players with atmosphere and further enhance the perception of the visual world of the game.

m
max-i-mum 27.05.20

all of this is bad Again...breaks again, AKELLA;but we hope

p
proROCK 27.05.20

Akella times - so won't take legalizaciju... After НВН2 no them there is no forgiveness
Will have to play paradku ((

M
MarM 27.05.20

Akella, Yes... in the ass... very sad that they make, it would be better GFI would do....

C
Cheetah 27.05.20

Do you think this will look half-automatic system target lock? I understand that the combat system will be about the same as a MMORPG?) I wonder whether in this case the mass skills..

R
Reverrius 27.05.20

In Gothic, too, the magic system target up and running, as you can see!

C
Cheetah 27.05.20

Not the fact that she will also be implemented, look in General )

A
Adidas-25 27.05.20

Kind of like the game came out. http://www.2-worlds.com/
There is already a first patch for it was released.

V
VovaElka 27.05.20

and who is the localizer?

W
WiCKed666 27.05.20

If anyone in St. Petersburg need the full version of the game - knock in Asya 4943339 . Version German + full English text

C
Cheetah 27.05.20

VovaElka
Akella and they localize it yet..

Pirates in the stores there?

P
Pendalf2005 27.05.20

Yes,pirates was released on may 9 has already been downloaded,let's just say,the game is good! Oblivion in the spirit of Diablo,pleased a simple but original way to improve weapons and alchemy =)

B
Bdzola 27.05.20

New news (as for me as a complete mess):
Bad news for roleplayers, pending the release of Two Worlds - the Creator of the game company Reality Pump, not away put the project in the category of MMORPG. Two Worlds was originally calculated for a large number of players, but due to the cautiousness of developers she was positioned like a regular RPG. Now, enough small changes to turn Two Worlds in massively multiplayer game by retaining the old system of commodity-money relations between the characters. Added some locations and was revised approach to the quest system.
However, the decision to withdraw games in the MMORPG hasn't been finalized yet, so we still have a chance to see Two Worlds of traditional role-playing game.

Th for garbage?

R
ReservoirDOG 27.05.20

Please tell me so I can levanovica, the game became polnostu online or in helgate London's?

C
Cheetah 27.05.20

Nothing yet precisely known

P
Pendalf2005 27.05.20

Free Online!!!-playing pirates, in regular single player,the online mode just game is supported as a single,do not worry

V
VovaElka 27.05.20

Can make a addon I guess