3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20 10:38 pm

Exploring Two Worlds (Two Worlds)

This topic would be to store all collected by the forum two worlds Two Worlds.
37 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crush 27.05.20

but can it so to speak beta test =) offline.

s
sta][fish 27.05.20

I think if they take the online version...probably even better out on a lot

n
nahabin 27.05.20

Well,Gothic 3 is resting.

P
Phantom Warrior 27.05.20

This game is pretty good, a real competitor G3 and Oblivion, though there are glitches and jambs,,,,,, but where they are not, remember Готику3... how many patches I had to download and put to bring more or less a normal appearance. Here though it is smaller, although debatable, they are removed as soon as possible, just 4-ivy patch and already patched... but how many patches dostalova Akella fat... ugly.. could not immediately comment the release of version 1.4 (and now download them patch for 250MB) where would you look in anticipation of the release of the patch and deal with the dubbing of the game.. and how it is not cool out, kind of license and the voices.. I sense what to buy.. if I knew that it would be pirates would be immediately picked up and hadn't waited so long licensed. release

m
mestami 27.05.20

AGAINST MMORPG TWO WORLDS!!!

U
U.T.ka 27.05.20

2 nahabin:
Gothic resting from the release. But Oblivion beat think no one will for about a year.

d
denpen 27.05.20

I obla did not like it of course it can, purely my opinion but the game is not very good!

K
Keeper of Souls 27.05.20

U. T. ka - Karasjoki on the contrary, Gothic no one will be able to outdo at least another 1.5 years! But Oliviana it can polagatsya.

-
-Tirael- 27.05.20

Hello !
There is such question: I hope this game does not require Internet connection? And that is something in the requirements nakalyakal - local network, tenrec...? I hope this is not Lineage, which does not play? Tell me, please.

R
Reverrius 27.05.20

to DarkDracuLa
No need, it's a regular RPG, not an online, it to an Internet connection is not necessary.

s
sematar 27.05.20

est the site is about two worlds out there full of all sorts of adventures! - http://twoworlds.at.ua/

t
tiki 27.05.20

As hamacho in Two Worlds play tell RV?

B
BroX 5.1 27.05.20

People pliz where can nitit the mantle as the necromancers???

S
SkorpionLetun 27.05.20

Who realties, realties as fall in North of the dwarven city?

s
sergrab 27.05.20

Does anyone know how to tweak the game files to a creepy assassin-the thief could kill the trapped house owner?
And kind of creepy to watch as he thrashes his strength,and he's screaming and not dying! In the first game of such stupidity was not!!!

a
aleks1122 27.05.20

plizz where is (((village of windbreak)))

M
Miximilian 27.05.20

I want to add item in terms of cheating with the loot. Why cheating? Because it is possible from a single pit (almost any, even elementary) to make a dozen spells 4-5 round, full set of armor with protection of 100 units for each element, although why you need it, if the expense of pumping of the schools of magic just before 3-6 units and starter packs you can add a defense +3K from physical damage with the level of willpower just 30 units. Actually what is the cheat/bug not fixed even in version 1.7? It is that each mob has a base the loot bonus, so this bonus depends on the time of opening of a corpse (until the green eyes is in the process of forming the inventory of the container) is acceptable for both corpses and chests. The change period of the bonus is approximately equal to 1/8 of the circle of the circling Orb of protection (protection spells add to your appearance balloon flying around you, symbolizing the protection acts and deals damage to your enemies) around you. In large skeletons do not rarely contains a very good bonus (pearls, 1-3 pieces of armor sets the number +200, spell cards 4-5 circle etc) in simple skeletons may have spells of the 4th round. If it's not cheating, then I don't even know WHAT can be considered cheating, although alchemy is also another cheating.