3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ganond 28.05.20 12:23 pm

Ryzen 1700 broken?

Good day smart people.
Briefly my problem. Ordered a 1700 percent R7 and mother Asus prime b350 plus and it worked for 3 days and all the keyboard controller signals of the speaker. I sent back to enemies and waited all 14 data according to the law. Yesterday I call and say TT we will replace the mother and the processor is the problem, the motherboard in the C. doesn't start tell me your components and version of BIOS. Well I have listed. And ask what may have happened with the processor but I was told that the C. asked to test more with other equipment for several days. (although I could refuse?) but the General question do you think this conflict components (such as RAM) or a stone is dead?
39 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ganond 28.05.20

The previous theme.
http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/motherboard/slomalas_materinskaya_plata_am4_asus_prime_b350_plus-931434/

M
MunchkiN 616 28.05.20

if pressing the start button does not pass absolutely nothing then this is the Mat Board.
if there is some sort of activity - for example to move the fans will break out the post ice or proquake speaker is the problem of the equipment on the Mat Board.
this is my pitch opinion.

F
Fei Fong 28.05.20

May be the marriage)

R
Rottan 28.05.20

All raw! But the pioneers needed. Intel (i7 7700K) and Nvidia (GTX 1080 Ti) , and sleep peacefully with a smile baby. )))
A lot depends on the manufacturer, percent especially. The main factor of quality rejects in production.
PS Peremabiri a computer with old components, and check the performance. What's your none?

G
Ganond 28.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Ventilatory (on my mother Board) worked in STS does not start mother. But with this expression, hell understand what it means because I was on broken telephone not with STS and operator services division of int.store.

G
Ganond 28.05.20

Fei Fong
Mother possible. BUT the CPU in a different motherboard in SC.

G
Ganond 28.05.20

Rottan
You read the post? All components in the office. STS. I even find out that the motherboard can't. I said what type of warranty claims replacement or money. Why do I need to render and stream 7700к with sperm under the hood?

G
Ganond 28.05.20

Rottan
PS
Signals BIOS had 2 errors.
RAM and faulty keyboard controller.
1060 Giga extreme.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 28.05.20

Ganond

If it took Intel right now would be problems didn't know. But once you got the AMD-suffer. To blame, a victim of marketing.

Spoiler

D
Daidjer 28.05.20

Ganond wrote:
I said what type of warranty claims replacement or money.
Money.

D
Daidjer 28.05.20

Like, somewhere wrote that his mother still raw under Ryzen.

G
Ganond 28.05.20

Porsche911GT3RS
You're the victim of marketing. You even I would say overmind" and faper on Intel now 3 percent had from Intel and no problems with overheating, glitches in games, and for dessert, the bent legs of the motherboards I've had enough.

G
Ganond 28.05.20

Daidjer
I'm on the motherboard. Mother I'll take another. Percent under the question mark. If Tuesday will not call back I will call you and insist on replacement.

F
Fei Fong 28.05.20

Ganond
well, damn near Altoona with a profit that the leg can be broken and prikleet))) but you have rockopop what would Intel have to break a hole in the uterus)))))))

P
Porsche911GT3RS 28.05.20

Ganond
!
Ganond wrote:
no problems with overheating, glitches in games, and for dessert, bent legs motherboards
Phahahaha! Glitches in games!!
Spoiler
Take yourself 1800 ,suddenly normal gets?! =D

G
Ganond 28.05.20

Porsche911GT3RS
Бф1 the game crashes after patch on i5. See maybe something more will find memee?

G
Ganond 28.05.20

Fei Fong
Broke and bent! But just percent slipped and bent. In the near STS for 40 UAH straightened and all worked on hurrah.

R
Rottan 28.05.20

Ganond
Come on, change. Then accomplish your goal.

G
Ganond 28.05.20

Rottan
It does not depend on me but on the conscience of the STS and store.