3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ganond 28.05.20 12:23 pm

Ryzen 1700 broken?

Good day smart people.
Briefly my problem. Ordered a 1700 percent R7 and mother Asus prime b350 plus and it worked for 3 days and all the keyboard controller signals of the speaker. I sent back to enemies and waited all 14 data according to the law. Yesterday I call and say TT we will replace the mother and the processor is the problem, the motherboard in the C. doesn't start tell me your components and version of BIOS. Well I have listed. And ask what may have happened with the processor but I was told that the C. asked to test more with other equipment for several days. (although I could refuse?) but the General question do you think this conflict components (such as RAM) or a stone is dead?
39 Comments
Sort by:
s
szhech konsolotu 28.05.20

Ganond
Motherboard Socket you'll definitely replace.And the processor I do not understand-it is that too problematic?

G
Ganond 28.05.20

burn consolato
They have with them doesn't start the motherboard. Maybe the mother killed the CPU?

s

Ganond
Understand not start as they say in SC-on the new test.

G
Ganond 28.05.20

burn consolato
Yes.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 28.05.20

burn consolato
Why are you talking about nonsense , Socket will replace him if it is proven that the equipment was not killed , he will offer either to return to a grandmother or send the same parts. The outlet is not a cowboy firm and fairly well-known shop in Ukraine , they have off the manufacturer's warranty. I personally returned to the grandmother for buggy hard , the rest took parts , all good.

s

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Are you all right? I Outlet buy.Where at least I wrote something-about the fact that he will not replace the components?

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 28.05.20

burn concolato wrote:
Motherboard you Socket definitely will replace

c
callmegod 28.05.20

If You don't have 12T.R. the extra discs M2, it is even worse.
And for 12 thousand. You will compete in epic games RAR of Wines and other shit. And fight for video processing (where rayzen not all can read, and thus processing) of the Game for Intel. Five years optimizing the game. All will be well. ahahahaha

Welcome to the club zdunov futekov, Alyosha, asasasasas
RYSEN - FAILED

V
Vinni-Pukh 28.05.20

callmegod
callmegod wrote:
And for 12 thousand. You will compete in epic games RAR of Wines and other shit. And fight for video processing (where rayzen not all can read, and thus processing) of the Game for Intel. Five years optimizing the game. All will be well. ahahahaha
Only Ryzen $ 300 core is stronger than 6900K for a Grand. Despite the fact that soon games will start to use more and more cores and i7 4 core, the cores will begin to wither, as it is now i5.
Just Intel's architecture is more versatile than Ryzen and has a lot of flaws than AMD.

D
DropDeadRus 28.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
this nonsense I heard about 10 years ago

V
Vinni-Pukh 28.05.20

DropDeadRus
DropDeadRus wrote:
this nonsense I heard about 10 years ago
Well run any synthetic test

H
HAKS 28.05.20

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Only Ryzen $ 300 core is stronger than 6900K for a Grand. Despite the fact that soon games will start to use more and more cores and i7 4 core, the cores will begin to wither, as it is now i5.
Just Intel's architecture is more versatile than Ryzen and has a lot of flaws than AMD
come on fx also promised to bend Intel to a bright future, only that for him it never came. And the next generation of Intel can put cancer new Ryzen

c
callmegod 28.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
Yes Yes Yes, Pro fx is the same raspberry only not delicious in five years.
And about 12 thousand rubles you did not read? To the Riesen showed himself?
You need to work with M2 900-1000Mb speed (5-6tys rubles for 120GB). With M2 on M2, the only way rayzen 7 shows himself., but not in games, ahahaaaa.
Zduny Reisen for a penny of ahahahahahahaha

D
DropDeadRus 28.05.20

HAAKS
why the new generation 7700k and so oppression)

c
callmegod 28.05.20

Well, a little poop liquid AMD once again in his pants, well, humble.

V
Vinni-Pukh 28.05.20

callmegod
callmegod wrote:
Yes Yes Yes, Pro fx is the same raspberry only not delicious in five years.
Yes. Only FX with its 8 cores in synthetics could not even beat an i7 2600K, on average, 20-30% were worse. And 1700H bends 6900К, do you hear the difference?

callmegod wrote:
You need to work with M2 900-1000Mb speed (5-6tys rubles for 120GB). With M2 on M2, the only way rayzen 7 shows himself., but not in games, ahahaaaa.
What it is, but in architecture Ryzen , I did not see the dependence of the SSD format.

L
Lexx77 28.05.20

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Despite the fact that soon games will start to use more and more cores and i7 4 core, the cores will begin to wither, as it is now i5.
Here will soon be here, here now))) And some games won't use the current kernel percent will consume...

c
callmegod 28.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
Techno-kitchen.. will Soon show, I'm sure. Today rayzen live dirty liquid. Only M2 1000Mb speed it somehow saved over 6tys rubles for 120GB (where he was unable to read asasasasas). Zduny )))))) And in games You all saw how he fucked up)

V
Vinni-Pukh 28.05.20

callmegod
callmegod wrote:
Techno-kitchen..
And we've got a fan boy of techno-cuisine. Here it is lol!

callmegod wrote:
Only M2 1000Mb speed it somehow saved over 6tys rubles for 120GB. Zduny )))))) And in games You behold saw ka it is crap)
Clinic. What was happening.