3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ldush 28.05.20 12:34 pm

How to increase FPS? (Dark Souls 3)

Minimum system requirements not only suitable graphics card (AMD Radeon HD 5500 series only 1 GB) is There any mods or programs to reduce graphics quality or more accurate settings as the W3HC or Fallout 4 configuration tool?
P. S. do Not write about the fact that I am a student and have no money for a new graphics card. You know
34 Comments
Sort by:
i
i dnt think so 28.05.20

To buy a normal iron(eze)

t
tigrrrr 28.05.20

[Metal_Gear_Solid]K_I_R_I
The man had pre-written that you can not buy, but we still advise to buy a new computer...

i
i dnt think so 28.05.20

tigrrrr
In any case, or so and will look for fashion graphics

S
Shadowarm 28.05.20

How to increase FPS?
to buy a normal iron(2)

i
i dnt think so 28.05.20

tigrrrr
And then he won't Pitch to pull the game, and he start yelling on forums-PITCH HAVN!NO STALLING GAME TAKASHIMADAIRA

J
Jules_Merit 28.05.20

2017 , and he has a PC for games with 1 GB of memory vidyuhi...

T
The Soul of a Clown 28.05.20

as I understand it a laptop? alas no options
It is time to assemble a computer ,it is enough to now spend 25-30K on a fairly normal PC which pulls the game (not on ultra but high is calm and stable)
P/S to hear the herd talking about VRAM not necessary ,let them first read what it is all about

T
Toxa95 28.05.20

Replace all the textures in the game to the texture of the crab or Nicolas cage 128x128. Should help.

K
Kraicher 28.05.20

0ladushek
Try it. http://www.playground.ru/files/optimizatsiya_dark_souls_3_dlya_slabyh_pk-145590/
Or patches http://search.steamdb.ru/?query=dark+souls+3+patch+for+weak+PC

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.05.20

AMD Radeon HD 5500 series only 1 GB

0ldush 28.05.20

The Soul of a Clown
A dying Pitch, which was last updated more than five years ago.

i
i dnt think so 28.05.20

0ladushek
Then why even write?Below the minimum system. requirements?Not play in any way, especially with the video card at 1GB

0ldush 28.05.20

vidmaster also went a few times.

T
The Soul of a Clown 28.05.20

0ladushek
A strange sort of discrete card of the laptop ,but Oh well.
my PC is already 9th year will be and what kind of lives to itself and lives ,anything on medium at 40-60fps DS and other games I passed
as I wrote you have no or if you have a i5 or above percent who calmly holds 1600+ memory, you can take 1050 map which is now very cheap and percents it easily reveals if worth a thread i3 first generation socket 1366 type which is not in the sale then there is a complete replacement of a computer is not cool.

i
i dnt think so 28.05.20

0ladushek
And the Witcher on my laptop 2011

F
Fei Fong 28.05.20

sistemki Studio laptop?))

0ldush 28.05.20

The Soul of a Clown

M
Mama Stiflera 28.05.20

0ladushek
DS3 is very demanding and poorly optimized game unlike the 2nd part which you could play on medium-high even on your config. Besides, it's not even the graphics card of 1 GB (for example GTX 560ti 1 GB at times better GTX 650 2 GB), I agree with the fellow above who looks with skepticism on those who assess the power of the graphics card on the count of VRAM. And the case for the most part, RAM 4 GB. This is very small (considering both Dating from the end of 2015, the toys begin to eat for 8 GB and more). Can only advise the standard methods (which you probably know) is to use a low resolution, be sure to include the swap file, play with the box before the game forced to release the computer from all the applications requiring memory, but it is not a panacea for terrible freezes can not be avoided. And Witcher 3 is very well optimized (except Chairwoman), there is still GTA5 and the absolute winner of the optimizations MadMax (these igrulki starts at all). But alas DS3 not included. Good luck!

0ldush 28.05.20

Katya Alexandrovna wrote:
unlike the 2nd part which you could play on medium-high even on your config.
With graphics acceleration and on minimal 30-50 FPS.

i
i dnt think so 28.05.20

Fei Fong
I5, AMD hell knows which version to 1300 MB, 6 GB, glaise don't remember because it was burned in November 2015th