3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ldush 28.05.20 12:34 pm

How to increase FPS? (Dark Souls 3)

Minimum system requirements not only suitable graphics card (AMD Radeon HD 5500 series only 1 GB) is There any mods or programs to reduce graphics quality or more accurate settings as the W3HC or Fallout 4 configuration tool?
P. S. do Not write about the fact that I am a student and have no money for a new graphics card. You know
34 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 28.05.20

Katya A.
the Witcher sucks.. optimized at the start of the horror was) well in the Witcher flora darkness once and for 1st in poles mnogopotochnoy introduced that would lokaci large not progruzil... fps in the Witcher is not stable...
0ladushek
disperse tried vidyahu?

T
The Soul of a Clown 28.05.20

Katya A.
that's not too lazy of course and told almost everything on the shelves,though of course as for me you are right about the optimization of the DS3 ,the game itself is a failure (for the trilogy) but their innovations and new engine ,so it still has no port as before and is purposefully made for the PC game although still on the standard took place on the controller,4GB operatives it is not enough ,I laths on 8GB still had to add another 4GB of paging and Park core at the cent,windowed mode rather exacerbates the situation as the game is essentially fonnula mode and not getting full power

Explain in General that would be all the issues have disappeared
AMD Radeon HD 5500 series if I found the right har-Ki
bus width — 128-bit
GDDR2 with frequency of 800 MHz
in our time, and indeed always 2 main parameters was the TYRE the longer it is the more times the pixel Shader can process card (green card always did the savings and often the bus was 192 and now my 660 up to 1060 card)
GDDR is the same as our plank of RAM ,tobish the higher the faster the card accesses its memory (tobish gddr5 gddr 2 and have a difference of at least 20-30% performance)
Conclusion=if the screams 'MUMBO JUMBO' on PC has not worked then you should not think about buying a tambourine and safely carry soup to friends in the blue suits near the house

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 28.05.20

3rd sols just very much depends on the graphics card but percent he is smooth and strong need.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.05.20

The Soul of a Clown
(green card always did the savings and often the bus was 192 and now my 660 up to 1060 card)
Have a 570GTX 320 bits.

T

[Denis]
there are exceptions Yes ,some greens have 256 but often these suffer radika with 512 bus ,and there's a typo I have a 192 and 198,I told it to be at least a million of video memory from her makes no sense if you do not have 3 monitors or a 4k ultra TV and eating video at the moment on 1920-1080 games consume no more than 1024MB VRAM ,and after that all the freezes are coming from the tires but don 'from my little memory'

F
Fei Fong 28.05.20

The Soul of a Clown, wrote:
1920-1080 games consume no more than 1024MB of VRAM
Yes no for full HD 1920-1080 need 2 gig.. for 1600-900 and below.. 1гиг et games 2012-2015 above that already and need more memory for texture quality...

T

Fei Fong
come right now in SW2 twisting everything to max (max to 2GB) eats it anyway 1900 at the peak,on the 4GB the same situation (even less)
and still someone to me trying to wipe the actuality about 6-8GB on Board? I was thinking to take 1070 only because of the tires ,but don't see the point in it 6GB due to the fact that when I these 6GB will need:?)by the time 1800-2000мгц in bust under acceleration will have little capital for playing games,for me anyway and there are ( as previously) just clocked the memory that would be if that show why the price tag on the card is higher than expected

F
Fei Fong 28.05.20

The Soul of a Clown
The Soul of a Clown, wrote:
just clocked the memory that would be if that show why the price tag on the card is higher than expected
to some extent Yes.. because nubok not even know the math part.. and will not ask about how many threads. how many bus. and frequency have some.. if they ask what video card this expensive his answer is Yes, there is 6-8GB VRAM EPTA) when he has 3-4 old)))

l
lookaway 28.05.20

The Soul of a Clown
first, you say that your pitch 9 years, then say that you giraffe 660

T

Fei Fong
honestly I remember when they took my old 560ti 7назад years or more, I also not knowing all the charm I thought,wow there is 4GB on Board it's probably cool)) Oh how I suffered then,and palit ,hot lagausie bucket with 4GB on Board)) no matter how much I didn't see anything that either the trolls are sitting and trying to impress not knowing what they need this the memory,that of probably : you do not think just take the one where a lot of memory and if it is you will have nothing to pull so it's just you have a hand curves ,but there is a lot of memory!
or just the same stupid who do not buy this case or their parents ready PC and they bought not knowing anything just throw in chats its satisfaction Siem reap miracle indeed other like they are in the hands not kept.
Ask would they like to scalp new kaby lake percent or even as a pasta just to change the map ( even in the crystal) so you can learn a lot, changing the thermal paste people manage to bend the card in half) at the time so only titan to buy D

T

lookaway
I took the card from a friend to replace ,from 560 the difference is almost there ,and will be written 9th and not the 10th (that's written above you probably also true)
C 560ti 4GB came out earlier than 2-3GB version 2010 (made a mistake for a year,getting old is no fun)
660 direct cu2 was released in late 2011
well, this I know myself

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.05.20

The Soul of a Clown
currently on 1920-1080 games consume no more than 1024MB VRAM ,and after that all the freezes are coming from the tires but don 'from my little memory'
Clear Sky in FullHD up to 1400MB

Fei Fong
1гиг et games 2012-2015 above that already and need more memory for texture quality...
BF3 in single full 1200мб eat at a resolution of 1680x1050

F
Fei Fong 28.05.20

[Denis]
2009 seems to be the ers right? and the graphics and surprised right now.. there are games with horrible Nove soap and plastmasovih textures.. still pervoistoki on PC better than on a console)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.05.20

Fei Fong
CHN 2008.2009-CSO Call of Pripyat
Of course,primary sources on your PC.Then ports from consoles dremuchih complete cull in the chart was.A benchmark Griffonia was Crysis.And he was Pitch-exclusive.