3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alaviton 28.05.20 12:36 pm

How to increase attacks on settlements? (Fallout 4)

In General, for a settlement was attacked by 7-10 times, and I in them each villager invested so good. Is there any mod that increases the number of attacks on settlements?
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Grol 28.05.20

Cyril Semchenko
is. look on nexus, there are mods that BAT through the entire team raids bring down) actually, this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2995/?

A
Alaviton 28.05.20

Alexander Grohl
This is like. But that bat, that is, through the console. So I can heaps of raiders calling. Take call around the Castle. But it's a little...unfair that is. That is, I mean, I need a mod where anyone do not need to call, the enemies themselves will spawn and attack with a notice about the attack on the settlement, and so on.

D
Doberrman699 28.05.20

Cyril Semchenko
MorespawnEXTREME to help you,I have doctors release, when the difference in protection-resource= 15, every hour real-time uses GOP team raiders ,three bosses,three in power and two or three of the riffraff .radscorpions are five pieces,the claws of three, four.as I understand it, you have to score over 500 online and the difference with the protection should be about 10 but not more than a thousand, otherwise silence

E
Elior 28.05.20

but the meaning of these raids
killing blow will any if not unique or crock
falout goes up to LVL 30 ) well, maybe 35
continue to remove until you get off avtolevelinga and stupid spawn things leveled

A
Alaviton 28.05.20

Elior
The meaning of raids to somehow justify the defense of the settlements. Well, things to salumetsa, Yes. Therefore looking for a mod to raids to increase.

A
Aleksandr Grol 28.05.20

Cyril Semchenko
I have increased spawn enemies, but for raids is not affected.. in my case at least, but I have in all the settlements, protection of high, I heard that the raids start at unbalance protection and food. in General subscribe, also this problem, I have all those on the protection of settlements, just the ass sit, so suknenko a bit, I was expecting that every day will be to attack me with armies

A
Aleksandr Grol 28.05.20

Elior
did fallout is autoleveling? I mod put that there was because of the enemy over find - it is unreal

A
Aleksandr Grol 28.05.20

Cyril Semchenko
if you want to fit more items - put the rebalance of the legendary enemies and guns, I'm just so makarom was able to satisfy their need for usable loot, and to go through these with his nose guns out of sticks - not the case

C
Counsellor 28.05.20

Cyril Semchenko
in each villager invested so good
Not invested there?
The parameters of the baseline chance of an attack on the settlement and their modifiers while sehardcore and can't be changed.
The impact of third-party modifiers has not been clarified.

E
Elior 28.05.20

Alexander Grohl
4 of course )) all unique autolevels + drop gear + the appearance of the costumes is tied to your level Oh and the traders start to sell what they've never had ))

there are exceptions but typically if you previously opened that is not available in all areas

A
Aleksandr Grol 28.05.20

Elior
but I have merchants with the beginning of the game have not changed my pricelists!) rather, I am in their eyes a trader, I sbagrivayut all legendary, etc., and it would be better Vice versa, of course..

E
Ey-Ty Kak-Tebya-Tam 28.05.20

Some curves, mudgee put dislik normal straight-arm player. who wants more action. Who would you nebyli, vampires, align your hands!!!

And now on topic. Definitely need to increase the number of raids. And, in the capital arbor should spin this topic. Oh, just the beginning, let's not slowing down.

This refers to that, the Minutemen must somewhere be supplied to gain. They are supposed to. don't just appear out of nowhere. And to be dependent settlements + supply + special buildings. And patrols not anywhere needs to be, and if you, the General of the Minutemen, to be operated by you.

E

Alexander Grohl
The same shnyaga. That was the beginning, and at the end.

E

Alexander Grohl
By the way, teach as how to do an elevated breather enemies and imbalance food\protection?

A
Aleksandr Grol 28.05.20

Hey-You-You-Are
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6957/? for example, a mod that makes enemies with you at one level, but about the food.. I just tried to make a smaller security units and increase the number of plantings of food, again by mods (mods that increase a little the number of incoming food and the like)

E

Alexander Grohl
Clear. That is, the behavior of the processes, all sewn up? Oh damn %( Okay for that, and thank you.

S
Soniaa 28.05.20

Hey-You-You-Are
for action maybe this mod will help ) , at least I helped )) .
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2037/?
makes enemies more intelligent , ie they are really not so blind (detection is better to put x2 and not x4) , if you get involved in some skirmish with the neighboring houses, and even Locke can come back opponents. Sometimes they come out funny mixes )) . + you can optionally tweak the damage/damage taken.
Attacks on settlements are sometimes very strong ...

E

Soniaa
Smarter opponents is good. And what about the stealth. but it is not balanced current at the initial levels. And then, kick from behind, this is quite a topic. To kill with one blow. Although the look. still. force yourself to do the installation. (_(

and using Nexus Mod Manager this mod to install, or using something else? And everyone can see. I think through it and install.

Damn. Crap can't find how to download. %( that's what I was afraid of. Somebody, come to me, I download a mod and install????

s
saa0891 28.05.20

Lucky people,I have the opposite problem with those that constantly attack settlements and have to be distracted (luckily I have all a huge number of missile turrets stand,which quickly deal with all the enemies),although it is surprising that now the third pass and the Castle has never been attacked,while in the other two passages,it is constantly attacked by a huge crowd.

S
Soniaa 28.05.20

Hey-You-You-Are
About detection, simply becomes a perk on stealth more relevant opponents will not be in focus not notice the GG in power armor )) , they say pretend table )) .
If you start a gunfight with someone , the sound of gunfire can come more enemies, the same applies to all sorts of living creatures as flies, etc... )
If a long time sitting in cover , the enemies are trying to circumvent the rear ) , if it is , on the contrary begin to cleverly hide and t..d...
Yes, using NMM to put desirable.
mod download - click download (manual) , then the first will be Arbitration - FOMod Installer and download it here