3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alaviton 28.05.20 12:36 pm

How to increase attacks on settlements? (Fallout 4)

In General, for a settlement was attacked by 7-10 times, and I in them each villager invested so good. Is there any mod that increases the number of attacks on settlements?
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Grol 28.05.20

Hey-You-You-Are
I think so, butikami do not want to use it, well, not at all, with the release of the official tools will find a way..

A
Aleksandr Grol 28.05.20

Soniaa
there are nice fashion no combat boundaries and search and destroy, combined very angry, enemies will chase the character until you die

E
Ey-Ty Kak-Tebya-Tam 28.05.20

Alexander Grohl
I remember, after playing Neverwinter Nights, the first the most, we decided to do the mod on the current game, the Legend of a Dragon. And after tool from Neverwinter Nights, I was in prostration, from the new editor. It was a horror. Remember back on Gambling, then hung, the question was there on the forum, and why Legend of the Dragon no mods? I then said a lot of things %).

I'm just saying, what like. it did not, th thread, absolutely ashleyanne. Lately, it is fashionable, to make a tool, that nothing can be done.

E

Soniaa
Mod installed, the current can not understand. and where and how you can tweak?

S
Soniaa 28.05.20

Hey-You-You-Are
Mod should be put through the nexus mod Manager, then click settings :
the first core will be recommended and select it and click next, the second Arbitration by - choose damage , you can not put a tick at all, and then the damage dealt by GG will not be changed or you can raise your damage.
Arbitration to choose what damage you deal enemies. For example put yourself on the x1 , the enemies of the X5 , one in five turns.
Arbitration sneak detection distance increase - put a tick from what distance will detect enemies. Suggest puts x2.

E

Soniaa
But if I just default load, it will work, just the above parameters are the default?

And yet, if there will be DLC this mod with flies or he do not care?

S
Soniaa 28.05.20

Hey-You-You-Are
kind of like going to work , but what is the default settings , don't remember , I put myself immediately ... That detection it is necessary to precisely set , because if it was suddenly the default x4, the opponents will often start to attack each other , and if he still will be next , just torn apart ))) . When so tried to put x4, then had to fight back from 3 of Lok in one place. Quincy, career, Quincy , super mutants and BS arrived (enemies)...) so that was really really hurt ))))

as for DLS not know, I hope that will all work, but if not ... then I think the mod author will fix it , because the mod is gaining popularity.

E

Soniaa
4 and on each other, attack?????? O_o

Put x8!!! Osho

No!!! 12x OSHO
ahhahahahahahahaha!!! I'm not crazy I'm not crazy..... (just kidding).

Which is not a good man - 1 set? And damn!! Villains!!!

But in General, it is necessary to experiment will. But perhaps, after the add-on will handle this. Just one look does not understand fun. He starts the game in the bunker and there it flies, the crowd of raiders, ghouls, super mutants, screaming, But you see, I got you!!! %) It will be cool. Mode uber survival.

e
eysvintura 28.05.20

and in the end, some suggestions about fashion for raids?
daite least one reference really helps

v
valegorr 28.05.20

adventure
In the workshop there are cells to catch the super mutants/raiders/Riflemen. When you are someone of them is caught, they begin to spawn additional groups of men to free the captive. The island plays. fed I activated three cells for each type of enemy. And without any mods waved to run back to the reflection attacks. First try this method.

e
eysvintura 28.05.20

valegorr
thank you my friend schA try!!!!!!!