3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. DJ 28.05.20 05:24 pm

Phantom big Boss (spoilers,or rather 1 big spoiler) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Oh, okay,all those who played already know that we play for the big boss,and not have to accuse me of spreading spoilers,so here's my question,ocelot just ohrenitelnaya shrink and he is a loyal soldier big boss that is, I was taught that I am the big boss,OK,the crap I took,but why the others think I'm the big boss,yeah,I changed the appearance but not the voice of your mother,then Miller,his friend and colleague,as he did not notice the substitution???
34 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. DJ 28.05.20

I understand that maybe I should doprejte the campaign mode and then to ask,but I right now I'm busy Dracheva in the open world,so that is why I ask

d
ducks4yquack 28.05.20

complete the game, in the end everything will be clear

A
Anomel Suna 28.05.20

Phantom big Boss (spoilers,or rather 1 big spoiler)
The author, you managed to setpolarity in the title :)

About voices:
Spoiler last mission voice the real big Boss is also different. This is due to the fact that in the last part of big Boss was voiced by another actor

D
Demonic Wolf 28.05.20

The voice in his head corrected operation, the memories inspired.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.05.20

Mr. DJ
Miller was really deceived.
And Ocelot used hypnosis on myself.

H
Hawkwind 28.05.20

By the way, in the recording after the credits, if I understand correctly, Miller know about venom, and promises to support the Ocelot and send it only out of revenge the first big Boss (I wanted to write really, but somehow after passing my sympathy is with venom).

M
Mr. DJ 28.05.20

Hawkwind
I mean? what is revenge what is revenge??? Venom have remained true to big boss,he continued to perform all his orders when he realized who he was,and Miller how wanted revenge on big boss and wanted revenge because he didn't say anything or what the fuck? The motive?

M
Mr. DJ 28.05.20

Not much for revenge,they are friends and the big boss didn't tell him the truth because it was right by tragicheskoi point of view,and is Miller bombed for this reason

H
Hawkwind 28.05.20

That's because said. In the same record, Miller said that was wrong when I thought that all was lost with the destruction of the first base in the prologue. And only by knowing the truth about the Boss, he realized that he had lost much more. This is almost verbatim the contents of the record. Well, says that using the venom will create a new icon for the mercenaries, or something like that. In short, your snake, which will Eclipse the original. And Yes, they held up Miller pretty good.

M
Mr. DJ 28.05.20

Hawkwind
thanks,I really don't remember what happened with Miller then? When MGS 1 just venom dies at the hands of solidus,what happened to Miller?

M
Mr. DJ 28.05.20

And one more thing why is the entire plot of all the parts of the metal gear never found out what happened 2 the big boss,do they not palilis,that is, while I'm here in Afghanistan and in Africa build database,where it runs real big boss and creates a state for mercenaries, and no one had any question what the fuck 1 person at the same time in 2 places and perform different tasks

Y
Yoshemitsu 28.05.20

Mr. DJ
Most likely he didn't spend long with Venom, as his biography says that he still needs to train green berets, then train solid snake into Foxhound, and then give up on Alaska and be brutally murdered most likely Ocelot in the first MGS.
As for the second big boss, kojima came up with it just before the release of MGSV, that would somehow explain the abnormal persistence of big boss in the first MG

H
Hawkwind 28.05.20

Mr. DJ
Not worth it seriously scenic twists Kojima, who, seeking to untangle the knots of the previous games, created hundreds of new. In General, it's simple. Already it's known that the original idea was we were supposed to play for the big Boss and from the hospital we pulled out just not recycled with the venom face. Fans, to pull the game model of ishmaelia confirm that his eyes are two and a person is not of big Boss.

H
Hawkwind 28.05.20

And Yes, Yoshemitsu rights. Campaign, Miller helped to organize the External Paradise and self-destructed. His goal, he has actually achieved. Just a shame that venom until the end remained loyal to the Boss. IMHO, he does not deserve.

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 28.05.20

The ending is generally impossible to digest, because it destroys all the ligaments of the plot. Show venom on Outer haven - it keeps the tape from BB, where on the back the inscription the operation implementation 313 - a hint of the solid, against explosions, it is clear that this is solid and he'll kill him. And at this point just to crumble ALL. The motives of BB with Solid? Why did he send it:? On off version he had failure to bring false information on Metal gear, and venom knew who it was before dying. Continuing this nonsense solid destroys Metal gear and meets up with Venom in MG he says he is BB, and the true motives why he sent him to Outer heaven, but that's only in TPP venom does not know about solid and real BB plans on his account. It just takes erases the tape and goes to continue this circus. Why? Why? For what? I'm not talking about the motives of the BB with the substitution for the phantom. Why he left Miller and his comrades not vengeance, leaving the matter to venom? Tired? Yes, a man can not, which in fact only that was founded by MSF and lost it, after lying in a coma for 9 years to get tired. He just betrayed everyone and hate Miller generally justified. From all this we can understand only what BB has always been an asshole, otherwise it just doesn't add up. There is another option that Kojima wanted hard to show venom - demon, all these hints and fragments in cutscenes, he allegedly went and BB sent solidus to kill him. But that's only in the story he did nothing wrong and actually Jesus who saves children and fultoni sheep. Yes, and the BB in the magazine his THANKS for his contribution. You can still long and hard to continue.
Hawkwind
It's not very clear when the conversation takes place, most likely after Ocelot remembered who the real BB. Then again, the nonsense turns out the recording on tape with the conversation between Ocelot and BB are clearly in the hospital was happening, and when he saves BB he still remembers when he engaged in self-hypnosis?
Mr. DJ
Yes, everything is simple, nothing real BB is not built, all made of venom, that nobody suspected anything. But Miller killed Ocelot, most likely, as already wrote above in 2005.
Hawkwind
To the model of BB in bandages I have a different opinion, maybe he then also had a plastic surgery on the face of venom, and in the end showed the usual, to be clear. On the other hand, then it is unclear why Ocelot says"the person would you also changed. But it fits with the fact that he is over 50 and he looks 30.
Here, by the way, about the voices, I still Kiefer liked the voice acting, even though he was virtually silent (Well, it's clear, because the phrase BB at the end of You and I - together we are BB and all of us BB this is supposedly the words Kazimi and a tribute to the fans, hence the venom essentially represents the player). Though I am accustomed to Hayter, but drove me nuts by his constant overacting.

M
Mr. DJ 28.05.20

After all this, I miss the good old MGS

M
Mr. DJ 28.05.20

Morzul
I looked up the ending on YouTube since I still there for a long time to grindal,soon would I know how things are there,and like wow... on 1 side is cool,but for me to pantat MGS I liked how they built everything,but then I realized that the really big boss left his friends,he just took off,and for me kojima is still a genius in terms of regisry in the games he's the best,but here he has ruined the image of a tough fighter,he simply erased,that is, in the end, all what did the big boss that no,that was all done by other people,although the idea that we are all big bosses and we create the story,these final words are good,but I'm sorry for naked

K

Mr. DJ
The whole genius of Kojima over on the GB, of the OP he made stupid for the sake of PR, rode for exhibitions, amuse CzW and threw the game. I would not word for it does not say if it is fair to say that the game is not completed. And not just say, it means shit.

M
Mr. DJ 28.05.20

Morzul
There does not need to consider the fact that he had a fight to Konami? Why is the game not completed because he left 3 the Chapter also planned a

K

Mr. DJ
And it is not necessary to consider the fact that in 5 years the game is not finished yet and have already spent 80 million? Given that the game is 99% of the time is a grind and the gameplay and cutscenes will be typed a maximum of an hour, then Konami rightly put it in the frame. The Witcher 3 did only 3 years, and the plot there is obviously more and everything is justified, then not a bunch of connections and arrangements.