3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. DJ 28.05.20 05:24 pm

Phantom big Boss (spoilers,or rather 1 big spoiler) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Oh, okay,all those who played already know that we play for the big boss,and not have to accuse me of spreading spoilers,so here's my question,ocelot just ohrenitelnaya shrink and he is a loyal soldier big boss that is, I was taught that I am the big boss,OK,the crap I took,but why the others think I'm the big boss,yeah,I changed the appearance but not the voice of your mother,then Miller,his friend and colleague,as he did not notice the substitution???
34 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. DJ 28.05.20

Morzul
It seems to me that kojima had a fight because Konami imposed their opinions on how to make a game,in my opinion the open world it wasn't planned,he knew,to create a coherent story the open world, not much is necessary,and then came the bosses and say that right now so fashionable, and let's do so in everything and in the end he freaked out,then he is not responsible for the state of the game where it happened,we don't know Lope percent was done playing when he left so blame him I don't see much sense,well,only blame him is not necessary

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 28.05.20

Mr. DJ
Well, first, he still left, and will leave in December. And secondly he said that the game is not completed yet.

M
Mr. DJ 28.05.20

Morzul
Yes? Stop,like him and his guys fired and barred from development for a long time,I remember the hype has risen on this occasion

K

Mr. DJ
He wasn't fired, and he retired and he will go in December with the dissolution of kojima prodakshins.

M
Marty52 28.05.20

Morzul
The whole plot of the Witcher 3 is the plot of the book. Roughly speaking, I only come up with side quests. This is not the topic, but it touches me people who believe CDPR geniuses because of the main storyline in the third Witcher.

K

Marty52
Where I wrote that they are geniuses, lol? I just brought the Witcher as an example of a finished and complex game that will not tell about FC.

M
Marty52 28.05.20

Morzul
No, I was not referring to your post specifically, just how people in General describe the campaign mode in the Witcher.

V
Vic203B-boy 28.05.20

Mr. DJ
Ocelot said that the real big Boss built his Outer heaven(Zanzibarland) because the whole world wanted to kill him, zero decided to make the phantom. Venom snake moved its base to Africa and the Miller was killed by Liquid. The real big Boss was in venom and got back to the States creating the Foxhound. Solid he was sent to Outer heaven, that he failed, because he knew that he had recessive traits and dominant Liquid, but solid turned out better than expected big Boss... And the Boss was not a coward or a traitor...in the end venom is also the big Boss...he has all the memories and experiences from Naked...so both of them big Boss

V
Vic203B-boy 28.05.20

Marty52
Garbage said, the plot of the Witcher games is an independent sequel, where you saw the plot of the book, there is a reference to the fans about the events of the book, but the Witcher 3 that is so not the plot of the book. First read the books themselves, and then write all kinds of stuff.

K

Vic203B-boy
Remember the words of Ocelot can't be two big Boss. I is the fact that Outer heaven and Zanzibar just couldn't cope big Boss. It is generally a bold hint on what was supposed to be alone. And what's the difference then there is expect the BB? I already wrote above that the result of a one - venom is dead, and the thing that BB did not tell him about David. Well, the funny thing is that in мгс4 BB in the end everything is painted to a Solid and how he survived after all, but not a hint of venom. It is clear that while venom and was not in the plans, but would be better if him and now was not.

M
Marty52 28.05.20

Vic203B-boy
Yes, I would like to know. But I said it wrong. Developers did not invent the universe in this series of games, and used the works of Sapkowski. So the big work they are not invested in comparison with some other developers.

M
Maksim_X777 28.05.20

Morzul
Venom learned about yourself in DD. Other behind him is galun, venom is insane and in the mirror he sees what he wants. And he would have gone against the solid still young. BB expected that the solid will fail the mission, and even when he was on otere, big boss, trying to ward off urging to false places.

D
Dark Corsair 28.05.20

Arrive in a shock from the final V and as a fan of the series series trying to group thoughts from the main twist of the plot. In the meantime, just as a joke, I want to remember the last words of the Boss from MGS3 One must live, another must die. The remainder will inherit the Vartanyan TA Boss. In the world there's only room for one Boss, and remembering it seems that Naked nichrome not understand the meaning of the words of a dying mentor. XD

N
Naked Snake [Big Boss] 28.05.20

If you'd listened to the cassette when you have 46 mission, and this cassette is mystery call Ocelot and zero this magazine says that the Major zero made another snake, and Ocelot even says that clone did, and zero says that he did the Phantom God Boss.