3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redpunx 28.05.20 05:28 pm

A scientist or a military Outpost on ease?? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

What is changing and what affects, popolarita, plz Komrad)
44 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 28.05.20

Redpunx
Spoiler bad. In General, there is the choice you all show and tell.

R
Redpunx 28.05.20

Baby 3D
I'd created a scientists, but I'm afraid and very sad would be if they decided to do a poor defenseless! didn't think the soup line is immediately cast aside))

P
Pupsik 3D 28.05.20

Redpunx
And who's stopping you to clean up the planet 100%? 1 on the planet there is garbage to clean up no problem then, of course, already serious. In General, think for yourself.

E
EMPs 28.05.20

Baby 3D
choosing the first Outpost you did not 100% clean)

P
Pupsik 3D 28.05.20

EMPs
What's stopping you then do?

L
Lobo 28.05.20

Baby 3D
radiation as it cleared after a while

R
RedFleecer 28.05.20

Chose a scientist Marshal post, no problems.

R
Redpunx 28.05.20

In ieeeee, thou scientists choose collapse occurs then there is no Ali, and extinguish them? And thou in military and militarist bastard you think some of the local peoples?))

R
Redpunx 28.05.20

RedFleecer
here is the first response on the case)))

Z
Zaychik 28.05.20

Scientists, of course.

D
Devault 28.05.20

On the basis of common sense chose the military,not everything is appreciated and nothing was wrong...the Choice as far as I know special effects is not responsible,so make a choice what heart closer. Because chose both and no change is noticed. What in the military that when science will be satisfied and dissatisfied , so the special difference is not present
If you do military,then somewhere like the Outpost will support, but either it's wrong or I provably this moment

I
Ilya Lyapin 28.05.20

Devault
when 1st time passed chose scientists+ was that cryocapsules was 28,being for a new game+,and now pass over the warriors,19 the capsules,so that's the dick

a
andryushindv 28.05.20

As mentioned, the Outpost will be judged on the entire Initiative, so I cheated and chose the scientists....kill all the xenos can and afterward )))))

O
Oleg Bervinov 28.05.20

andryushindv
andryushindv wrote:
As mentioned, the Outpost will be judged on the entire Initiative, so I cheated and chose the scientists....kill all the xenos can and afterward )))))
and about the first contact also spoke, saying that this will depend on how we treat other races...And in fact, there is only one race and they do not care what Outpost you built and how did kettani at the first contact. Despite the volume of statements: Mol, what is the Outpost construct, so to us will be treated in Andromeda, it finds no response in the game, except that immediately after construction, the leaders of the nexus have expressed your opinion and all.

a
alex5269 28.05.20

Redpunx
there is a thread on the forum where all decisions from the game are described. very difficult to see the answer to the question there? just in case I will specify, it is there. by choosing scientists to be a dialogue, choosing military will be other conversations, and Prodromos will come to the rescue in finalke.

http://gameguidesbook.ru/mass-effect-andromeda-vse-kontsovki-i-resheniya-chast-1.html

A
Aleksandr Shironov 28.05.20

I chose scientists

a
alex5269 28.05.20

Ilya Lyapin
I also went for the scientists. cryocapsules 19. you had a bug, perhaps someone else he was. and there is written the 28 always. because openly 19\28 studies.

S
Setesh 28.05.20

nothing will happen, you can put any, there is no difference

a
andryushindv 28.05.20

Prompt, who knows, Kadar prospect 74% and the Outpost can not build monoliths activated, the shelter has launched a O_o ?! What to do XS

All the solution found ))

Z
Z126 28.05.20

I chose the scientists. WHILE the settlement never happened.