3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Redpunx 28.05.20 05:28 pm

A scientist or a military Outpost on ease?? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

What is changing and what affects, popolarita, plz Komrad)
44 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 28.05.20

alex5269
I thought it was for a new game made

I
Ilya Lyapin 28.05.20

andryushindv
see a krogan don't suck,and you can Outpost to build

M
MikuHadsune 28.05.20

Playing a 2nd time. Choose scientists. And base kets, etc I cleaned can.
PS If you raze the base kets, then their activity drops sharply on the planet=) + scholars such as more capsules give.

M
MikuHadsune 28.05.20

Ilya Lyapin
How is it possible to fuck up? To give the kernel and all.

S
ShellSPb 28.05.20

When choosing a scientific Outpost in the next few games the cut-scenes will be discussed in this decision, but any consequences, it will not have.
But if you make the choice in favor of a military Outpost, in addition to cut-scenes with the other contents will be able to get a bonus (a little later) in the form of support in the military is "Prodromos".
But something auxiliary unit Prodromos I never received or they are current in the Cust scenes a couple of times helped and all, at the end and in the quest for Liam, the second passage chose Scientific.

T
The X-Files 28.05.20

Be sure to put Scientific the Outpost on the first planet, no military, don't make my mistake because then there will be a riot on the Nexus because of this, which will then be difficult to suppress what have to make tough choices later.

I
Ilya Lyapin 28.05.20

MikuHadsune
not to give

M
MikuHadsune 28.05.20

Ilya Lyapin
And get the stuff=) yeah. Can. And before turning points to do the saves and reloaded.

S
ShellSPb 28.05.20

The X-Files
About rebellion:
Spoilersi you ignore the quest, then the protesters will be expelled from the "nexus" forces of the defenders.
If you agree with the terms of the protesters, the Pioneer will put its own rules. The rulers of "nexus" will not like it.
If you refuse the demands of the protesters, but discharge the situation, the crisis ends peacefully.

R
Ro Mon 28.05.20

If scientific put on ease in quest Liam( on the Aye at the bar to talk to him and resolve sensitive legal operations,he conspired there with the women Yee pirates are going to steal , then fly to Baba to save him from the pirates on the ship kets) the Sciences will come to the rescue will help control of the ship to help install.Quests ease can take place and the base kets are not waiting for the radiation will be absorbed ,but with the trainer on DLC, etc. and bring EOS 100%

E
Egik999 28.05.20

Ro Mont
there don't need a coach especially, after this Outpost kolonizirali next planet come back and finish to 100%

a
alex5269 28.05.20

The X-Files
more nonsense not met. you have the riot was due to the fact that you quest not fulfilled. quest easy to disperse the protesters, the outcomes you wrote above. and rebellion, as you call him, will be with the scientific and military Outpost. the protesters just a couple of phrases will change. in the future, before giving advice, make sure they are right.

G
Gamejoy 28.05.20

Put military, as close to the base of ketton (I know that all the sweat is cleaned). But at that moment it was the safest option, given past failed attempts of the nexus, to put it scientific outposts, destroyed kettani. Also, it's a pretty reliable way to gain a foothold in a new galaxy, the expense of readiness to repel any aggression. And in General, there is one war...
P. S. maybe next Andromeda, this decision will become more noticeable...

E
EMPs 28.05.20

Baby 3D
next is a few hours of play, and the choice that we have to do)

a
andryushindv 28.05.20

Mission 1. On ease in the end will choose which Outpost to build: scientific or military.

If you choose the research, all the cut scenes and dialogues will refer to the aforesaid point. Also domestic issues of development in this colony, too, will depend on your chosen. Significant result for the plot will not.
If you choose war, then in the dialogue will be referred to it. But in the future development of the plot, if necessary, military support from Prodromos you can get it.

L
L0neWanderer 28.05.20

The illusion of choice, nothing special...

G
Gera95 28.05.20

L0neWanderer wrote:
The illusion of choice, nothing special...
Until the next game came out. Only then it will be clear where the illusion is, and where it missed the choice and dialogue.

S
ShellSPb 28.05.20

Gera95
Actually as was with the first part, it was evaluated only after the release of ME2, all rushed to go and make the saves.

S
Siniy Kot 28.05.20

Redpunx
what not to choose it'll make no difference,the same eggs only in profile,the camp still IMBA-turrets protect a couple of replicas when dealing with the krogan for example will change ALL the plot is not affected

M
MikuHadsune 28.05.20

ShellSPb
I'm now going through the game a 2nd time. Will go again MB. a couple of times on different branches and answers. Then after the release of new games don't have to replay fastom old.