3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexandrkeln 29.05.20 10:40 pm

The problem with the graphics card !!!

Good day !!! A Nvidia Geforce GTX 550Ti (1 Gb) periodically during the games, there is a problem, begins to fail (sometimes often, sometimes even to work normally)..during idle time, climbing in the Internet, watching movies is no problem, only during games and not all..the Screen problems are making..
36 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexandrkeln 29.05.20

Good day !!! A Nvidia Geforce GTX 550Ti (1 Gb) periodically during the games, there is a problem, begins to fail (sometimes often, sometimes even to work normally)..during idle time, climbing in the Internet, watching movies is no problem, only during games and not all..the Screen problems are making..

b
b1mbo 29.05.20

Overheating under load apparently... Check the cooling system, from the banal to the dust clogging the radiator, to the efficiency of the cooler on widest.

i
igoryok31 29.05.20

alexandrkeln
OOO dear it artifacts all true man wrote the above recipe, but if does not help, then vidyuha has died, you can still of course in another PC to stick to protests, and everything is fubar, the chip fell off it seems!

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 29.05.20

alexandrkeln
On the face of an overheating graphics card, check the temperature in Hades and then check the cooling on your card. There are many options - clogged with dust, went down the cooler, dried up thermal grease, and maybe even dabbling with overclocking.

D
Dead Note 29.05.20

igoryok31
and what triggers the dump of the chip?

i
igoryok31 29.05.20

Dead Note
and itself as you think?))) from overheating of course!

D
Dead Note 29.05.20

igoryok31
well, I'm not too good at such things) and what is the critical temperature of the overheating? I have 50-55 games is critical?

a
alexandrkeln 29.05.20

so the most interesting if I start to test applets (I do not remember the name)......give load..heat..and everything is fine..as it works and continues without glitches (((( thermal grease standards, the coolers are all working, no dust...overclocking is not amused

i
igoryok31 29.05.20

alexandrkeln
go to a friend enter your vidyuhi him in the computer and check to toys, if everything goes fine, then the problem lies elsewhere maybe a lot of options for artifacts!
Dead Note
no, it's okay!)

D
Dead Note 29.05.20

igoryok31
thank you. And somehow scared blade chip)

s
safot 29.05.20

alexandrkeln alexandrkeln
It's just like nepravilno work video drivers. Try to demolish them, clean well and download if NVIDIA new wood.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.05.20

alexandrkeln
Try the older driver to deliver.55° – too low for overheating.It was used of 90°,another question

a
alexandrkeln 29.05.20

by the way, forgot to say..heated vidyuhi from 75 to 81 degrees....it's not the norm (((( additional cooling may come up ???

F
Fei Fong 29.05.20

alexandrkeln
you clocked her? and when did it start?

a
alexandrkeln 29.05.20

no..I did not broke up..started somewhere 3 months ago....but it's always different..for night games can be all the rules...without glitches...and sometimes several times a night((

F
Fei Fong 29.05.20

alexandrkeln
similar to the blade chip via the symptoms ... suggest to check from a friend( of a friend) sticking in his sistemnik your vidyahu(for his place).. nothing to worry tell him not gonna happen. if he Sasse) or if there is no possibility to check it out. bring to repair.. because if the blade that can't be fixed. in the future, you just have it die. stupid driver will depart or blue popret()

N
NoneOne2010 29.05.20

alexandrkeln
Here recently we found an Association NVIDIA cards with the BIOS of the motherboard, try to update the BIOS.

K
Kirlusha 29.05.20

NoneOne2010
In what place this link? Give specific info.

F
Fei Fong 29.05.20

Kirlusha
Yes, it's not in the BIOS obviously)
alexandrkeln

try another antarashen) that is to lower the memory frequency to 50 or 100 using msi afteburner/ and the core frequency is also 50-100.. if you do not help. bring it in for repair if the road video card. otherwise get the cash on a new one and this one in the trash)))

K
Kirlusha 29.05.20

Fei Fong
Yes it is clear. I just wonder where NoneOne2010 found a link of video cards with the NVIDIA BIOS the Mat. Board.

And the author's theme clear locker card. Most likely it is the chip.
Moreover, pay attention to the screen. He's out there playing not the most demanding game.