3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dip3333 29.05.20 10:53 pm

Why is everything so pounced on Facial animation ? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Question!
Why is everyone pounced on facial animation?
Well, you can understand people who played Mass Effect: Andromeda, and then I'm over 20 + hours of story (trial + yesterday 18:00 South-Korean version) did NOT PAY attention to it (I passed the main story, doing side quests, talking to members, researched, researched and researched).
People who never played not one part of Mass Effect begin to literally Zaserat game.

Something like Not buy there and bad..
(And you can't just make conclusions and not to buy?)
I think it's just an excuse that people would not have bought the game anyway and then he supposedly found an excuse!

Burnt ! (Written quickly)
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 29.05.20

Yes, basically yelling haters bought the game and even aktses.
the game as a game, played nice and not stressful.

R
RGC 29.05.20

Yes, because facial animation is wooden shit, that pounced. I do not know what there is the game itself, but I think the game is not so hot, since even Western critics called it the worst RPG of the biovar. After the Inquisition, I don't know what to think

M
Madam Vyu 29.05.20

Hatt persons animations because you no longer found that the game still hatiti.

D
Dip3333 29.05.20

RGC
In the game woodenness is not felt. Don't know how it is possible for a video to judge. (You need to check out)
You can proof ?

B
Beringer 29.05.20

Because the game is not cheap. Expectations were on the background of the trilogy serious. And the animation just showed the quality.

S
Sprintin 29.05.20

Boehringer
the usual price for a well known Studio here to know man of Skye 2tys expensive.

v
vitez123 29.05.20

Dip3333
EVERYTHING IS COOL!!!)))

U
U.S.Soldier 29.05.20

because she is miserable

A
AsKeid 29.05.20

Madame Vu
Why not found ? The Persians still fucked, well, not beautiful

M
Madam Vyu 29.05.20

IgroCOPTER
Oh, so I somehow missed. Or it was not so much for everyone and talked about not much, and not so long.

_
_N1NJa_ 29.05.20

You seriously this stupid? This game was mainly talking about the dialogue,plot and everything like that. Why should it be care.?! NPC stands with glass eyes and makes zero emotion at all. The same example scene with salabianca and a woman. Ryder asked: where is the father? My father died. He simply smiles stupidly and makes no emotions. If NUU he died, and do not care. The same moment the sex scene with Pibi a female character. You look at the video on utube. Pibi says:
I never trust ... I never trust myself and showing, closeup Sarah. She just smiles and no emotions. If all FSUs,let's do the tram pam pam continue to grindith. Here is her face.

OK we are Russian people that the English don't know will have to look at the subtitles, and 90% do not notice it,but have you thought about English players? The same Europe. That's what they will be without subtitles.To download a different voice and look at the subs?! Pfft...
These moments in the game are just a bunch. And you say, " In all parts of mass effect was the same and no one huipil on this Yes, there was the same thing,but it is not rejected and it is the PC AND NPC have shown something on my face. And ME:A nothing,just a silly facial expressions,eyes where staring and all. Developed fuck up the game this. They should be ashamed that they are such a legendary name Bioware. I said...

r
renbu 29.05.20

The Hayter you think of nothing better and as one gvoril animacia the new! Plivat into Minh vidro for 15K rubles and the game will not even start, there is the new animation - new game!. Apparently somethin ' better to say - not enough gray matter

D
Demon59901 29.05.20

Madame Vu
Seriously? Ie, all except the facial animations in this game perfect?

M
Madam Vyu 29.05.20

Demon59901
Judging by people's reactions and overdiagonal number of similar blogs, then probably Yes. \_ (ツ) _/

s
spalah 29.05.20

vnimala at the level of the previous parts, maybe a little better maybe a little worse. another point is that sometimes the characters make the facial expression not very appropriate emotions transmitted in the dialogue from which personally I have the impression that they are trashed)

R
Richards 29.05.20

Expensive, maybe this.

T
Tank5553 29.05.20

you did not pay attention because the subtitles read

A
Alex the One 29.05.20

Because it is the ratio of developers and publishers to your project.

s
stproton 29.05.20

As a rule, a considerable part of the Haight - is not nothing but a pathetic attempt to justify nischebrodstvo speaker. While games from biovar you can buy with 100% discount immediately after, all chewed up and not snapped.

DAI was one of the forerunner of the current Haight and one of the first that a few months remained affordable only for wealthy individuals. her at the time also poured a bunch dermisa, though the average rating from zhurnalyug was a solid 8, and now this game almost put on a par with previous installments.

A
Atlante 29.05.20

EVERYONE who bought the game and believes that GUANO, give it to ME. Even 500 roubles give for it. All offers in PM.