3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dip3333 29.05.20 10:53 pm

Why is everything so pounced on Facial animation ? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Question!
Why is everyone pounced on facial animation?
Well, you can understand people who played Mass Effect: Andromeda, and then I'm over 20 + hours of story (trial + yesterday 18:00 South-Korean version) did NOT PAY attention to it (I passed the main story, doing side quests, talking to members, researched, researched and researched).
People who never played not one part of Mass Effect begin to literally Zaserat game.

Something like Not buy there and bad..
(And you can't just make conclusions and not to buy?)
I think it's just an excuse that people would not have bought the game anyway and then he supposedly found an excuse!

Burnt ! (Written quickly)
40 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 29.05.20

O
OkGo 29.05.20

Because it is wrong to make such an animation in 2017 for the AAA project.
Especially after the promises of the developer, which they will correct.

L
LenivyiBob 29.05.20

Why is everything so pounced on Facial animation ?
Because it is disgusting. Even by teh standards of older games.
People who never played not one part of Mass Effect begin to literally Zaserat game.
Played all three. According to various, different wagers, different solutions. During the cut scenes I watched on the characters and not on the subtitles. There is color, there is a difference, the Persians written appearance, facial animation thumbs up. The trial which opens the universe of Andromeda, the plot, the future cosmopro(what will be part 2 or 3 without a doubt) disgusting. Without emotion, purely rational.

I
Ioannn 29.05.20

Dip3333
First, the fault is no longer what;
Second -price+protection, hence the conclusion-rogue sit and paw suck)).
I too play and all, just perfect! 5 years were not in vain.

S
Shyrik408 29.05.20

The problem is that the game, the campaign, doing the same monster who now play it, and I do not understand what abuse is such a perfect , multi-million dollar project. After all archenko, perky, and told to release, it is gorgeous. You can call them a new race of humanoids that are in awe of the assassins, cold, etc. Fanboi is each franchise. In short... There is a reasonable argument useless.

S
Shyrik408 29.05.20

I have the same crap was with Fallout'om 4ым how it came out, I felt ecstatic, like an opium addict after a dose. But... the Effect wore off when I passed it(folac) and realized that the gazebo has got me.(

S
Scaevus 29.05.20

Because of the herd, one howled, the other was picked up, and no matter played/not played, because the game is crap and buried another half a year before release. Some sort of absorder youtuber examines each pixel in every frame of the trailer, and begins to crow, and he has 100 thousand followers, of course his opinion they will support, because they are his fans and his opinion of them reputable, these are please 100 thousand haters because of one Downer.

C
CRASHBULLET 29.05.20

All of the author's themes, for insulting the feelings of common sense!

PS Who says that the game rules, eat feces, they're also food when they were, you do exactly have.

C
CRASHBULLET 29.05.20

Scaevus

Maybe those who decided not to buy, acquired brain?

Z
Z126 29.05.20

I do exactly that facial animation ...not really.I'll have the subtitles to read , and not at the faces of the characters look.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.05.20

in the animation there are stanesti which are more like bugs
and it was shown in the release candidates rollers
it's as if the dialogue is podogretye.
but grafon would be even so more prestupleniem

f
fog666666 29.05.20

And again, as of old - empty jar of vaseline, pharmacy, street, lantern

P
Pirozhok-san 29.05.20

but sometimes, by the way, normal animation, of course there are all sorts of interesting moments, but that doesn't worry me - why salarians Tann says so slowly?
but in animation of course, limps, but sometimes it turns out quite well

r
regeger 29.05.20

Dip3333
Dear, I will disappoint you, maybe, but the expression not paying attention does not affect the quality of the work done. You can not pay attention to absolutely any hack, but it's this hack will not cease to be) There are nice moments with clear motion capture, but everything else is complete bullshit. They don't even blink - take a look...
You can find fault even in a million minor issues, but the point is, if the apparent bulk.
Then write it immediately: all You stupid haters-rogue-bezvkusici, I think animation is perfect!

S
Siniy Kot 29.05.20

Facial animation in Andromeda I Byne said that bad,just the characters which offer default-disgusting, the Cattle kind of a nerd(I'm a rhymer),well with the animation, more or less, but Sarah...huge Eyes,mouth in a half of head-there is even a weak half-smile in the style of Giaconda Yyyyyyyyyy turns into a grimace. If you create your character, everything is mostly fine.Another thing is that the editor was not particularly strong even comparing it with the previous parts,you get some freaks, but with a more appropriate animation.
as for me,the main problem is not in the animation all the same and uninteresting(even boring) enemies, non-members, and especially for unicellular neutered players in combat mode. The plot is basic,a sandbox with the same quests-and what you have been waiting for from the SANDBOX will do in General, today's fashionable battle mode in the air(like a list of Overcaps) is also a plus optimization-also normal.
Raised above the mountains and PR pros to see not even looking,some cons, pounced like hyenas, and why - and because Dagii Us Zapadee so schitaut Yyyyyyyyy.Your brain include at least sometimes in the West also people with their own tastes and preferences and to repeat them in the golosina not even trying to perform the degradation in its purest form.
All beaver.

d
demon 33251 29.05.20

I do not know how anyone , but I like this wooden animation with periodically blinking eyes of the characters as the broken traffic light in eyes climbs, as much as I tried not to pay attention to her....

s
shtorm2012 29.05.20

Animation of the M3.
http://orig08.deviantart.net/81dc/f/2012/177/6/0/just_liara__animation__by_strayker-d54wxo7.gif

A
Alec Says 29.05.20

Are you familiar with the uncanny valley effect?
The effect of the uncanny valley is a term that describes the gap between such person and the real person.
Due to the fact that the object looks like a human, but has human behavior, subconsciously perceived negatively.
As an example, it is possible to disassemble the series of Mass Effect.
In the early games of the series graphics were not very detailed, because of what the facial animation looked more natural because the brain smooths out the angles, that is, the ratio of the weak graphics and the normal animation is perceived naturally. At the time, how highly detailed a person having weak animation is perceived unnatural.
something like that.
I believe that it is not only sloppy animation, as well as in human psychology.

A
Aleksandr Shironov 29.05.20

What does the animation, I'm not paying attention, the text to read all the time almost out

M
MLShadow 29.05.20

Just look at the animation of the lips during conversations, this is what you want, but not exactly mouths... the maximum that you can do with this animation is to inflate the bubble of chewing gum or strum beat Boxing.