3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cpl.Hicks 29.05.20 10:58 pm

GeForce GTX 1080 TI Founders Edition as you klad?

Comrades, now have the opportunity to buy Palit GeForce GTX 1080 TI Founders Edition, but I was plagued by vague doubts about the cooling. About the Founders Edition I had heard/read only one thing - do not take it as normal not to overclock, cooling, and power does not allow. Who else uses/used the cards Founders Edition 1070/1080 ? What with the acceleration, power, and temperatures?
Though like the first tests of the GTX 1080 TI Founders Edition good, no complaints about the cooling there. Or better to wait for preferans?
34 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 29.05.20

Better preferecnes wait there WITH much quieter and more efficient.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.05.20

Cpl.Hicks
Wait for preferans, cooling there are much more efficient turbines, and this is not to mention silence. No need to rush! Preference more and more powerful for 2-7%, they are already working at a higher frequency and without overclocking, with an effective temperature. For the Ref temperature for 70+ is the norm for up TO 70 nerea the norm.
Do not ever rush to purchase. You need to wait, now even the sellers overcharge on the first batch. Here, when the shelves there will be many, and the excitement wears off, you will see the reviews, and that's when you need to take.
Podrobnostei goes with the addition to the title phrase Founders Edition. This graphics card with the turbine, the air extraction is carried out at the computer case, it is certainly a plus. I treat them negatively, and here's why:
a) the Frequent mention of noise, especially during acceleration, the turbine of course has great momentum and have to grind more air, banishing it horizontally through all the sections of radiators.
b) the Issue of dust from them is not necessary, as the air velocity is very large.
C) such lesser overclocking potential, and higher temperature. While the air is passing one section of the radiator, it will heat up, then heated enters the second. All this kompensiruet speed and volume of air flow passing through the radiator drives the turbine, and noise. Recall that the horizontal movement of air, and he passed a greater distance. Has one profile — acceleration, for example MSI GeForce GTX1070 Founders Edition base frequency of the graphics core 1506 MHz, overclocking — 1683 MHz.
Preference, such as the MSI GeForce Gaming GTX1070 X 8G 8.0. It can be punched, and the difference will immediately see this is a typical radiator and a couple friends yeah bol fans. It is a variant from the manufacturer, often it is dispersed and further, the frequency of her still higher. I chose it, the reasons are:
a) of Course it is easy, because a couple of fans, they have not such high speed, even in the load (well, two/three fans against one of the turbine). This simple and reliable option, Yes bole familiar to many.
b) Blow the dust from it is much easier, the same compressor, there is where to crawl, even the most stupid, mouth so to speak, and something to blow to get a much better t to the thickness of the radiator is small and the air outlet immediately.
C) If you look at the disassembled version, one can see that the airflow passes a much smaller way — vertically, it is in turn influenced by corny the thickness of the radiator, because the fan picks up fresh, cooler air, and direct it to the radiator, each section of your fan, they can two or three.
g) they Have and the frequency can be set higher from the factory are profiles, so the MSI has three profiles — OC Mode (1797 MHz — overclocking/ 1607 MHz — base), Gaming Mode (1771 MHz — overclocking / 1582 MHz — base), and Silent Mode (1683 MHz — overclocking / 1506-basic MHz). OC mode — Increased the value of the core clock and fan speed to gain a best performance. Gaming mode (default) — Ensures stable operation at high frequencies. Silent mode — the Best settings for the lowest level of noise.
The hot air is expelled inside the case.

C
Cpl.Hicks 29.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Well, mud in Russia is not particularly wait for the price drop, I always technique from Europe quote or order. Now in Norway, there 1080ti reference (no matter from whom) is 43.000 if our transfer. Okay, really wait APR and take prefers. Expect from the Palit JetStream series with 660ti enjoy and satisfied with everything. I wonder what they will roll out.
Thanks for the reply. Never go into details about the references, I was standing there..
Then bring the monitor 34 inch, card later dezakezu.)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.05.20

Cpl.Hicks
If helped, always please. Here's how would not like, but worth the wait and is already home to choose reviews, reviews the most appropriate preference (and already made a choice - Palit JetStream series), including the manufacturer. And while they are still little, it would not have had to order there. Well, okay.
Prices are still down, but after a certain time, but it is hard to believe 43.000 rubles, incredibly, for the price we sell 1080 now.
Well - good shopping!

w
warp 37 29.05.20

Do not buy references. From the word never.

C
Cpl.Hicks 29.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes, it's just so hot to buy ,have been waiting for.)
Yes, these are the prices in Norway. In the countries comprising the EU, the prices will be higher because of the tax. But Norway is not an EU country, so here is beneficial to buy equipment, the more I then got to the car and arrived within 3-4 hours.
If the famous site in Germany, computeruniverse order program in Russia ,it is the same price.
These are the prices for 1080ti + shipping = 45 thousand.
Спойлерhttps://www.computeruniverse.ru/group/gtx1080ti/nvidia-geforce-gtx1080ti.asp
And 1080's all 29 T. R.... Ass these prices in Russia,yet something goes down, it will expire 300 times. If you didn't know about this site, then my advice is to use it.Often cheaper to order from Germany than us.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 29.05.20

Cpl.Hicks
Ass firing. They can not in cooling.

C
Cpl.Hicks 29.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
I do not agree, personal experience, experiences of friends and reviews in the Internet say otherwise. 10тая a series of very good items out. Very good combination price/quality.

Z

Cpl.Hicks
Well XS, has seen the tests 1050 from palit and msi, pilitowska cooling could not cope with its function.

S
Spasitel ovec 29.05.20

Cpl.Hicks
So, 43 thousand, and when VAT all 55 or higher. So that does not save, unless he buy or someone will buy you one and send.

C
Cpl.Hicks 29.05.20

Savior of sheep
why is it that is 55 and above?VAT is paid when buying more than 1000 euros per month per person.

C
Cpl.Hicks 29.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
Well, 1050 tests I have seen and read reviews about 1060/1070/1080 series JetStream, very well proved.

Z

Cpl.Hicks
Well XS. Maybe on older stoves delivered improved cooling, I will not argue.

B
Blackzillian 29.05.20

only half a year ago, took 1070, now here I think to take 1080Ti or wait until will be a new series

N
N_O_M_A_D152 29.05.20

Who needs something from their turbine instead of the normal ohlala...

l
legusor 29.05.20

all stock video card with the turbine is always the most fuflovye in terms of cooling.

I
Imperator1 29.05.20

Hands palit sjs gtx 1070, 4 months. At the moment, better for ohladu no. About how, in rhyme. But seriously, the third Witcher in 2 everything on ultra, including the hair-above 58 degrees is not seen. Is that bad? How much have competitors? As the rule above. Line 10хх palitha have turned out to cheer. Suggest either msi or Gigabyte, asus at worst. Gig in the furnace. Again, someone sitting at gigabate and happy as an elephant (instance dependent). Was msi 560 ti hawk. 5 years as an elephant happy was. Now the same thing on palit.

J
JEKABRAZZ 29.05.20

Wait dropsy from MSI.Want a quiet comp. I've always had AMD dvukhtochechnye, Harut across the room, tired.

C
Chekist_KGB 29.05.20

I was about to order the card, overturned all known online stores, nowhere else, there is information when the map will be available for sale? If the owners here is a question for you, how generally impressions of the card? Now 780Ti is, in principle still holds good, with the acceleration even good, but I want innovation, their mother) are Interested only reference for the appearance and all the things, you know, ahlad not always good, but my 780ти from ZOTAC for 3 years has never malfunctioned, and is not noisy no guys, or am I on the ears weak after the concussion.

600m 29.05.20

I have a feeling that there is engaged in this person,so nenavyazchivo.Ref is shit in every way.the appearance of the card is sooo important,you're probably still in the glass case will put on the table and put.was 570 Ref,duck, I didn't know what soup to plug up that noise does not interfere.