3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 30.05.20 10:44 pm

Appearance GG (Syndicate (2012))

Don't you think the fact that he looks like a freak in the cloak or they want to catch up with Deus Ex? It would be better done him a Bicycle like special forces, like in Splint Cell Conviction Russian agent or as an Archer
48 Comments
Sort by:
J
Johny BelenkOFF 30.05.20

Normal suit, why are you? And this cloak with a mask of course smells superheroine from the comics (or at least the matrix damn it), but that's all mysterious and cool.

D
DragonCommander56 30.05.20

Jhony BelenkOFF
I don't know the taste and color of comrades there I am so kajetsya, they are just plagiarism of Deus Ex Human Revolution, at least the boots removed and tucked them normally and then in the truth as debil looks like softer say well Braude well, thought to himself would make him cool armor and a suit like Crakdown 2 or Mass Effect, and that is too much.

J
Johny BelenkOFF 30.05.20

S. T. ALK.E.R
Well done, future fashion....
But seriously I'm right now in the trailers I looked closely and realized that you are somewhere right, a little stupid....

T
Toha.34[RUS] 30.05.20

Ordinary costume,so what?
>>or they want to catch up with Deus Ex
I believe that the game may even surpass Deus,but this is my opinion,maybe I'm wrong...

S
Shepard 30.05.20

Deus are unlikely to overtake.
Sorry, but what the game will be open world,but I have to Page written GTA in a cyberpunk style movie Blade Runner

J
Johny BelenkOFF 30.05.20

Shepard
Well, as I understand it, Yes, and there will be a lower and upper town

M
Merkava 30.05.20

Raincoats and dumb-face is a greeting from 1993. The world is the same used.

E
EVA Angelina 30.05.20

and why the forum here is so dead ?

G
GhostN7 30.05.20

I hate the current face gg

M
Marsel Kazan 30.05.20

because the game is old enough who remembers her and if he does that plainly Oldies and then 80% shkolota who does not even know what a Sega

M
MadSparrow 30.05.20

S. T. ALK.E.R
you more important than a game moronic views GG?

P
Prokop4ik 30.05.20

And I was happy with everything. I'm a fan of cyberpunk, the world of the future, long coats, glasses, masks.....

p
prostolord 30.05.20

Mr. UJIN
uynyu wrote! Your schoolboy the entry does not carry any meaning, he is in vocational school must learn?
Subject: Stylish, stylish, and will play from 1 person, so that we will not see equipment.

h
hell00123 30.05.20

Gg outfit similar to that worn by characters in the film equilibrium. Mine fits well into the overall atmosphere of the game.

A
A.S.O.T 30.05.20

I believe that the game may even surpass Deus,but this is my opinion,maybe I'm wrong...
Surpass yet,because Deus game last year,now 2012 so the syndicate will be better at everything

M
Mr.Shadow 30.05.20

Mr. UJIN
Yes, you have shalalalalala!Or are you just a student.(Most likely the latter)
By sabzh:I FSUs that looks like GG, even though in some sexy thongs runs.(Most importantly the gameplay was intense)

m
mcbrut 30.05.20

Already on the tracker, the lying game)

J
Jay C 30.05.20

Aha who needs it now without pills )))

a
alcohol1st 30.05.20

loudest on shkolote shout - freshmen(with)
the pill is not aware when ?

T
Toha.34[RUS] 30.05.20

>>the pill is not aware when ?
Probably before the release of the game will not appear.