3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 30.05.20 10:44 pm

Appearance GG (Syndicate (2012))

Don't you think the fact that he looks like a freak in the cloak or they want to catch up with Deus Ex? It would be better done him a Bicycle like special forces, like in Splint Cell Conviction Russian agent or as an Archer
48 Comments
Sort by:
a
alcohol1st 30.05.20

in so like...=)

s
static77 30.05.20

alcohol1st wrote the loudest about shkolote shout - freshmen(with)
150% agree with you! Broke on the first course - all - men ))))

C
CRYOSHADE 30.05.20

sra4 dlya dolbo3bov. (c)

F
FERRUMM 30.05.20

Hard.tec
I agree.
If someone does not like something don't play. As the saying goes the taste and color of comrades. . .

L
LexaFlash 30.05.20

Lulz, just complete. We can see who sits on the PG) School trololo.
The first Syndicate years more than your Deus) Syndicate did in 1993. And there the Persians and it was dressed. In raincoats and so on. So in about plagiarism is ridiculous. And even more clothes. The game was in isometric view. As Diablo. They just did now from the first. And style and armor have not changed. Well who is to say those in 1993 and this project with mom and dad was not) So you'd better not disgrace.

R
Ruslander 30.05.20

The cloaks hide the weapons in the original, they even bomb belt worn
Boots!And you imagine running around,jumping and wall demolition in the shoes or boots

H
HDemoN6677 30.05.20

Type of HS syndicate is a canonical type of HS cyberpunk.So Cho is all right.No one is trying to catch up with DEUS ex.

D
Dedsec_user 30.05.20

And I like the look of HS,just do not like that the pants made into boots

D
DragonCommander56 30.05.20

Mr. UJIN
Hey you neodekvat go your tibilone mood for your mom ispiti she'll even scold you rather shkolota acting like a moron, I'm here to listen not Sobieraj if you do not like the door with the button X.

D

Simon GHOST Riley
Yeah to be honest what I thought I think still okay but the cloak tucked pants into boots is stupid to be honest.Or developed decided to make the style of GG as in Deus Ex but made a difference.

D

-Сер4-
Well, maybe not more important but it's still too important to say so factor in the game.

f
frying13666 30.05.20

So damn nickname of the author of the topic needs you to say something.

S
Screw It 30.05.20

S. T. ALK.E.R

It would be better done him a Bicycle like special forces, like in Splint Cell Conviction Russian agent or as an Archer

Agent cate Archer from No One Lives Forever? Blue Over 9000 is detected.

D
Dedsec_user 30.05.20

Screw It
Archer like this http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100420122345/splintercell/images/9/93/Archer_artwork.jpg

D

frying13666
Well, just do it, nick I came up with did not matter that I am a fan of Stalker and just wrote what came to mind and th just remember that's just a pity that not all the sites it works

_
_Hexen_ 30.05.20

In General, and GG (if not mistaken) the guard so that he doesn't need a costume special forces, stupidly he would not go guard :\

_
_Hexen_ 30.05.20

All the same, I made a mistake, he is an agent)

B
Baxmep 30.05.20

Gee... and you know why zapravlyayut pants shoes?

D
DiLouk 30.05.20

But I like it. The suit Kilo stylish, again, where the legs are rarely seen.

and you know why zapravlyayut pants shoes?
It's warmer in windy weather.

N
Novyy polzovatel 30.05.20

It is strange that still no one has posted a screen with HS. Well, I will first:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Better than expected, IMHO. Although I thought it did not show. This can mask the implant because of which he a mute?..