3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical russian 30.05.20 10:45 pm

Patch 1.05 for the game (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Should be a patch 1.05 for ME:A and on torrent write that CPY for about a year will have to re-hack this game with the new patch.What do you think,CPY quickly hacked the game or have to wait long?
P. S:And I download already want,and all the writing that patch 1.04 optimization,the facial animation is bad,bugs are present.
41 Comments
Sort by:
d
defolt58_ 30.05.20

What time GMT will be released the patch?

A
Aleksey Nepushkin 30.05.20

Heard that finally the animation of the flight between the planets and landing on them skipat you.
UPD
From what googled:
Patch released the day after tomorrow, 6 April. The update should fix crashes, performance issues. We will also implement some fixes in the gameplay:
- Added the ability to skip travel between planets via the galaxy map
- Increased capacity of the inventory
- Improved the appearance of the eye in humans and asari
- Reduced the cost of keys to decrypt the Remnants, increased their stock from merchants
- Improved lip-sync in dubbing
- Improved movement of the Rider when running in zigzags
- Improved matchmaking, lowered delay in multiplayer
In addition, in the next two months, BioWare promises to continue working on the game, namely:
- Add options in the character Creator
- Improve the hair and appearance of characters in General
- To improve the cutscene and animation
- Improve the romance options for the male version of the Rider
- Fix conversations with Hanli Abrams
So if you don't balaboly that all is not lost)

S
Shakula 30.05.20

defolt58_\
18 00 GMT

A
Aleksey Kayander 30.05.20

went on the game in Origin, 1.11 Gb

D
Denis G 30.05.20

Well, the patches rolled in, it's time to check what's new there, we brought...

S
Sakuravetka 30.05.20

All after the patch appeared, the button labels in the choice of answers in the dialogues, or am I stupid again? Please update...

s
sapov 30.05.20

Sakuravetka
All

S
Sakuravetka 30.05.20

sapov
Rrrrrrrrr....... To disable it, I so understand, it does not...

I
IceDude 30.05.20

Guys, after the patch no one has any problems with start did not arise? Try to run the game and... nothing, she even in processes does not hang. Restore also did not help. I would not want to re-play to pump)

E
EMPs 30.05.20

IceDude
there all refreshed, took? there's more to Mike that rocked

E
EMPs 30.05.20

Sakuravetka
That's the first thing that catches the eye with update - below version 1.5. And during boot says Loading Shader) to ship like faster became, by the way
Items (along with APOM capsules) 150

S
Sakuravetka 30.05.20

IceDude
I have after the patch the first time been loaded, 30-40 seconds. Then all the rules.

A
ALEX7436 30.05.20

IceDude
Yes, no, all the rules! The animations are really lively (naturally that is) began, the rest we'll see...

S
ShellSPb 30.05.20

Who needs patch-laptop:

c
concluding 30.05.20

Important (for me) question - has anyone found how the off and off, if at all, new keytips in the beginning of the line of responses (Num6, etc.)? Terribly annoying and interferes with reading.

D
Demonic Wolf 30.05.20

Sohranki the old to the new patch robyat ?

I
IceDude 30.05.20

All the gentlemen, the problem with running decided, having peeped at the forum of English speakers, the same problem was theirs. If suddenly someone will be like garbage, that is ME:in General, did not respond to the start, then it is solved by shifting the Origin'a offline. Then run the game, minimize it and translate the origin online. I this helped, but I think it is not a ride, but no) But it is not clear that such abuses will have to be done every time before starting or not, the game has just turned off and test again don't want to. Good luck to everyone =)

K
Ketik 30.05.20

Guys help,after the patch, just a black screen and all((( Yesterday I was playing normally, today, does, hangs in the processes but does not run

S
Sakuravetka 30.05.20

Ketik
The computer to restart.

f
fLaMaster 30.05.20

Here off infuriating numbers. Stupid clean and all.

And the patch is not so bad. With the fact that they wrote, I really did not notice anything, except the obvious one. But with what did not write, have seen the opportunity to remove numbing eye dof.
The more you look, the more I realize that the problem is not so much in the game, but the problem is poor marketology who are unable to properly present your product. Then they have jobsoft need to learn. Patchnote horrible and extremely stingy with information.