3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical russian 30.05.20 10:45 pm

Patch 1.05 for the game (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Should be a patch 1.05 for ME:A and on torrent write that CPY for about a year will have to re-hack this game with the new patch.What do you think,CPY quickly hacked the game or have to wait long?
P. S:And I download already want,and all the writing that patch 1.04 optimization,the facial animation is bad,bugs are present.
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sakuravetka 30.05.20

Well, thank you, good people! May God give you happiness, health and Baba ruddy.

f
fLaMaster 30.05.20

Hbao Full did fiksanaly. On 970й it now hangs -~15фпс, but only -~5 and significantly affects the shading, not as before, that the magnifier had to look for. Like optimize slightly corrected, but that percentage of error. Because was cut down infuriating dof, hbao full kerf and fps remained about the same as it was before the patch.

A
ALEX7436 30.05.20

fLaMaster
That not doing so turned everything off in the settings menu, and the dialogue wheel all the same numbers, what's wrong? ATP

f
fLaMaster 30.05.20

XS. I then lost the numbers. Show me a screen from this menu. But I also dropped the config files at all, for something I did not like. We can say, apprehension. If courageous, you can zabekapit them, and set everything from 0.

w
worys 30.05.20

ALEX7436
fLaMaster
By the way, Yes, removed and all before everyone left :) or Rather not all of the lines in the middle left is gone :)

f
fLaMaster 30.05.20

Maybe you didn't delete everything?

A
ALEX7436 30.05.20

worys
How much you have downloaded(the patch)? I have 1.11 GB, put on the check of the game files. The game weighs 45.46 GB(Deluxe).

w
worys 30.05.20

ALEX7436
All the same.
W,S was Able to remove, first off configure the default control, then two points are removed, although the feeling that helped the fact that the default took off, because they are differently tuned.
PS Even noticed that after restarting the game the first time setup is why it went back. Right now, not checked but the numbers disappeared.

A
ALEX7436 30.05.20

worys
All figured out. All this from the fact that we(I at least) originally changed the scenario of Claudia. Do this: 1.Put the alignment Claudia default. 2. Delete digits in the dialogs menu. That's all, short all is lost and the full hood now!

f
fLaMaster 30.05.20

worys
Faster just because you download data from the cloud.

S
ShellSPb 30.05.20

Wow, the inventory to 200 items picked up))

D
Denis G 30.05.20

ShellSPb
It remains only to invent what for it is necessary. For party members the equipment still can not look, worth this scrap the penny, Yes, and loot in the game is not necessary. Except that to buy the modules hacking relics, not to play Sudoku :)

k
killer__ 30.05.20

Denis G
Collectors different belongings you need.

K
KiDjeN 30.05.20

Well, at least for different sets of armor, that would be under each build. Although I think defender of Eleya very top

S
ShellSPb 30.05.20

Denis G
What would a Storm 100 times not to climb, and the extra guns you can carry and for crafting many take place all sorts of modules.

D
Denis G 30.05.20

ShellSPb
On the Storm it is necessary to climb permanently, if you follow the terminal APEX and cryocapsules, of course. And for armor - just makes no sense, closet on each priemlemoj station there.

S
ShellSPb 30.05.20

Denis G
Before something to wear out of the station that you have must be in the backpack, Yes it is possible to change at any time.

s
saa0891 30.05.20

Normal renewal gash.

The inventory now as many as 200 units,you can finally steam with the sorting out and selling,and sacrafice yourself armor and rubaek.
Spoiler

Very pleased that they fixed the bug with the quest Cora Harper ark Azari,now the lighthouse quietly scanned.
Spoiler

Did skipat videos code fly between planets,and it really pissed me off.

Well and even added a very handy feature to choose the numbers of the response options in the dialogues.
Spoiler

D
Denis G 30.05.20

ShellSPb
And that really in the game there is a need to change armor in the middle of a mission, or a situation where three guns that you already have enough?

S
ShellSPb 30.05.20

Denis G
I have a lot of crafco and armor and guns, now everything I try, then it is restricted, okay, but a nice change.