3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZiberG 30.05.20 10:54 pm

Burned capacitor on the video card(failure guarantee)

Generally the story is, I'm playing in a computer without straining your none dramatically cut down the computer, I include it is not included again include the same. In the end, I perastika to plug the computer and turn on and see what is there breaks out an element on vidyuhi, PSU Aerocool VP-750 is equipped with 3 protection short circuit protection surge, overload. Okay I'm going to take Vidyuhi after weeks of waiting, the refusal of the guarantee (the withdrawal from the guarantee) due to thermal damage allegedly occurred fault we can not answer, counter-question them why then your BP didn't protect but indicated that there is protection, starts to RUB me that is not fully inserted in the card I explained to her that there are more bolts to the latch and vidyuhi would simply just not start . Okay brought a power supply which is not coped with the task, he was not burned and worked. Now comes the test could be such that skakanul voltage protection failed, and gave cut the comp at a higher voltage?Although the PSU worked. The MSI Geforce GTX 960 gaming 2gb PSU Aerocool VP-750(750W).

39 Comments
Sort by:
z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 30.05.20

Apparently you're not telling me something. The photo shows that it is the result of KZ and it was probably because the Board touched a guide. This happens when low-quality Assembly. Moreover, BP is OK, so the damage was not from the network.

K
Kirlusha 30.05.20

What kind of store! IP-schnick chtol?

s
skid951 30.05.20

Go to the society of consumer protection. Can help .

n
nickSIA 30.05.20

ZiberG
Give it to repair and faster... In the photo is clearly burnt out at the contact. Guarantee nothing to do with.

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

nickSIA
The point is that he is not with what did not concern

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

borer
I say it is I'm not trying to extort money from them for their mistakes, but really, that was not clear to me case. The graphics card is not opened.

S
SaveX3 30.05.20

So when you first shutdown the computer just triggered the short circuit protection ? And the next 2 times too ? And on the fourth something went wrong...

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

SaveX3
It turns out, Yes, after prepollical the plug in the PSU and turned on the flashing happened

L
LIRW 30.05.20

Maybe tarakashek arranged such intrigues :D not as warm villages - all heat from the card goes on you flash of Kander...

z

ZiberG
Write what I see, there are no miracles. Your descriptions it all fits together. I.e. fire protection BP, KZ in the face.

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

LIRW
))) Cockroaches in the house no. It would be caked fondue.

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

borer
Short-circuit from the PSU?

z

ZiberG
No, nothing to do with BP.

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

borer
How to do with the computer just dies I prepollical in the socket and run vidyuhi flashes. KZ from what ? Traces of water no sign of overheating. when you pulled out were warm.

z

ZiberG
I repeat that the PSU did the job, it tripped the short circuit protection, until finally the Board was burnt. Although I sincerely wish you to achieve a guarantee, but it will be almost impossible.

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

borer
Then why burn the item on the graphics card

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

borer
No clear traces no no very strange

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

borer
I kind of figured that you meant that if she didn't work everything would be burned and video card, then it nifiga not a defense

K
Kirlusha 30.05.20

ZiberG
Yes, the map is simply - marriage. And nefig here to come up with reasons.
A petty huckster for any reason to refuse warranty.
They are there, how the hell fault found?
They map the manufacturer sent? Or, maybe they have a plan-scheme of the PCB and they have found that answer sgorevshij element? Nichrome Yes they have!
You just seem too properly behaved with the seller. But it was tougher.

I'm here on D. R. gave two ssd. One M. 2 sata-e, the second normal.
So stick a M. 2, mother sees it and approved. Put Windu, she is, but after the last reboot, the system does not start. On the screen logo of the motherboard and all. In the BIOS is also not coming in.
Go to the boutiques (citylink) say say so and so, the wind got up but then the logo is not going. Me too! The seller started to ask questions about the motherboard, the wires... I told him don't fuck with me, drive me and everything!.
The seller lowered his head, and brought another. Worker.

R
Rocnar-Wave 30.05.20

In situation, you are somehow not to blame. Go to the store where you bought the card, and get harder to push. To start once again explain the situation and demand a replacement or refund not a quality product (people of different work, different people may judge differently). If they refuse, tell them that I would write a complaint. At this point, large stores usually merge. If your shop doesn't, say you'll go to court and be sure to remind that in case of your victory in court, all costs (examination of low-quality goods + legal services + moral damages and full reimbursement of the cost of the graphics card) will be on the store. If it is not SAG, then you have to go to court. Immediately is to say that if it came to court - it is not quick, probably a few months. It's easier to buy a new graphics card, not to sit without a PC. No expertise is you can't exactly say what still had a problem. Therefore, the court such cases were most often closed to the side of the buyer. If you find a competent lawyer, a 100% case win
Good luck!