3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZiberG 30.05.20 10:54 pm

Burned capacitor on the video card(failure guarantee)

Generally the story is, I'm playing in a computer without straining your none dramatically cut down the computer, I include it is not included again include the same. In the end, I perastika to plug the computer and turn on and see what is there breaks out an element on vidyuhi, PSU Aerocool VP-750 is equipped with 3 protection short circuit protection surge, overload. Okay I'm going to take Vidyuhi after weeks of waiting, the refusal of the guarantee (the withdrawal from the guarantee) due to thermal damage allegedly occurred fault we can not answer, counter-question them why then your BP didn't protect but indicated that there is protection, starts to RUB me that is not fully inserted in the card I explained to her that there are more bolts to the latch and vidyuhi would simply just not start . Okay brought a power supply which is not coped with the task, he was not burned and worked. Now comes the test could be such that skakanul voltage protection failed, and gave cut the comp at a higher voltage?Although the PSU worked. The MSI Geforce GTX 960 gaming 2gb PSU Aerocool VP-750(750W).

39 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

Rocnar-Wave
Thank you!

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

Kirlusha
Not with DNS not working. But thanks for the advice I already know that this marriage is obvious because this was not to be.

K
Kirlusha 30.05.20

ZiberG
So this DNS!? That's just weird.
They usually have no problem with that.
Familiar vozvrashenie vidyuhi with a broken blade on the cooler!
And off. support wrote?
Dashed off a complaint to them, saying how dishonest the seller does not want a clearly defective product make!

B
Bombardirovschik 30.05.20

there is a clear case of VNK , it is a fact.

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

Bomber
VNK is that?

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

Kirlusha
I used aerocool corsair 550 it immediately changed but in a different office think to go there to understand.

B
Bombardirovschik 30.05.20

ZiberG
Spoileralert
Cover
Feces

K
Kirlusha 30.05.20

ZiberG
Try it, why not.
By the way, me here one friend told him one time from the CPU cooler fell out the screw of fastening of the fan and, naturally, fell to none (somewhere else:)
The effect was the same.

M
MagicHero 30.05.20

nickSIA
borer
He is KOs and why do you think so? Yes, on the photo, like could see the molecules of a foreign body )))
and here is the picture http://gamebomb.ru/files/galleries/001/1/14/205983_w625_h351_f.jpg there are also problems and it has place for 1000 series from EVGA, there is this marriage even officially recognized.

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

MagicHero
Yes, because we would have picked, and a computer stood on the table it during the game nothing is not touched, we would have picked! I don't write. Stop writing nonsense.

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

In short, we are working, while the laptop will take will accomplish your goal in the new post, what and how. I can definitely say that the DNS a bad firm who gives a fuck..

M
MagicHero 30.05.20

ZiberG
With DNS it is better not to contact there support is terrible + the prices are always higher than in the same citylink or Jurmala. Regarding Jurmala there change with no problems and for this reason often come across products with a refund. Once bought a monitor that gave all battered box wrapped in duct tape and the side warranty put, one can see that the return and without trials why returned, he immediately returned even without opening )))

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 30.05.20

ZiberG
On my 560 pogee was 5 years ago. The card was overclocked (perhaps because of this) to the same with raising the voltage. Burned more than here. Suffered under warranty a couple of weeks, trying to repair, after offered to replace it for another. No problem.

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

-S. E. R. G. E. Y.-
Sorry

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

MagicHero
Unfortunately we live in the ass do not have such shops.

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

In short everything in the old block right, termoobrezan on the graphics card, in what way is not specified, and as it proved to XS.

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

Already contacted the consumer protection. We will somehow solve this issue

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 30.05.20

ZiberG
Here is an excerpt from the document you had to sign when buying a graphics card:
"the warranty does not cover:
-damage caused by improper connection to equipment operation in the abnormal mode or in the conditions, not provided by the manufacturer, as well as resulting from operations of external circumstances (power surges power supply, natural disasters, etc.);
-mechanical and electrothermal damage;
-damaged CPU, motherboard, graphics card, etc., caused by attempts of the forced operation in abnormal mode exceeding the nominal operating characteristics (OC);
damage to brand serial numbers on the device;
processors, damaged due to system malfunction, cooling Need identified. If you decide to fight on, then only the court, and for that an independent examination. The result of a 50\50. In the case of a negative result, will have to pay all the costs (independent expertise, etc.).
Tip: if you sure he is right, write a letter to the manufacturer, sometimes they are going to meet.

Z
ZiberG 30.05.20

borer
Protection on the power supply unit from power surges! As burned and then burned down an element on the graphics card, that is the question, I have nothing from this list is not violated.