3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arctic_fox 30.05.20 10:57 pm

The aesthetics of the controller

Offer a theme to which all lovers of the controller will tell you why love him so much and for that reason he is better than the traditional control devices of PC gaming keyboard and mouse.
53 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 30.05.20

I have a blog wrote: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/pochemu_gejmpad_luchshee_ustrojstvo_dlya_igr_subektivnyj_vzglyad-197451/

a
arctic_fox 30.05.20

warp 37
Logitech F710 same awful d-pad that H360

P
Protocol10 30.05.20

b_b_b
1 gamepad need to keep on weight is the biggest plus for me so as possible in whatever position is comfortable to play.
2 ergonomics - the game pad is convenient, it is not necessary to Makati wasd shift all the time, it's all done just one the left stick on the incidence
3 aiming for Pade more convenient and smoother in sutinah
4 haptic feedback is also nice bonus, for example, in nice rides, accidents and explosions to feel it and of course at the time of the shooting
5 OpenWorld with rides also on the incidence played nicer
6 menus in the games ground under the pad generally radial form. And indeed all of the game sharpened under the console and pads and 90% of people in Europe and the States, played with a pad in front of the TV.

In General, as I bought the boxed pad for the PC and play it all though is I have a Razer keyboard is blackwidow and mouse decoder.

a
arctic_fox 30.05.20

Protocol10
3. while you're aiming in GTA 5 you will be shot

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 30.05.20

Bought for PC , the usual joy from Juan Onet for Warlocks and other console sharpened management is quite a great game , to say that I love not , but XS here in the Witcher, I enjoyed the game on the incidence , the keyboard is not something , considering how many have to sit for hours playing , it's a nightmare. Well, another emulsion for use in the Zelda run for example on the dice , in GTA to drive the car very cool , and in other races I think ( not a fan ) , I liked the smoothness , when you can slowly rotate to drive slowly , on the keyboard it is impossible to realize , the press button type slower - faster , and sawing walking on a separate button , but it's not right on Pade you're doing the stick and it's pretty cool stuff.

P
Protocol10 30.05.20

b_b_b
not, there is shelter. leaned out to shoot. Yes, I dum was held at a difficult break-up, not to mention a bunch of other shutanov. The same code or farkray.

a
arctic_fox 30.05.20

Protocol10
I also half the Duma passed on the incidence, you can shoot headshots and stuff, but for a long turn and do all this annoying slow aiming, doom is a dynamic shooter, you want to rush through the map and give the monsters hell kicked left and right on the controller is not particularly parasdise kicked, because of the limited capacity of the stick

a
arctic_fox 30.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
the Witcher 3 was adapted to the gamepad sounds in two ways, it is geared for shooters, the control of the enemy from all sides, hotkeys, quick turning, and all

P
Protocol10 30.05.20

b_b_b
Sensitivity should have been sensitive to add you. I have no slowness was not.

a
arctic_fox 30.05.20

Protocol10
there is the default Sens 90%, the addition of 100% are not particularly helping, I did

P
Protocol10 30.05.20

b_b_b
XS. Don't know what you have so. I have a very fast everything worked, did not feel the slowness.

a
arctic_fox 30.05.20

Protocol10
well, if you compare it to the rules, but if you compare with slavomisla, not so fast

a
arctic_fox 30.05.20

I still like give an example of how Pro-players in Kolda, like look how to shoot
shoot cool, Yes, but then you headshoted every 5 seconds and you have it in single if you killed every 5 seconds you would have thrown the console out the window and never would it not played
no need to compare multiplayer and say that they are cool to play are two different things - multiplayer and single campaigns
now, if the demonstration showed how cool and clearly gunplay in single horah that is another matter

P
Protocol10 30.05.20

b_b_b
Well, of course. Well shooters for me reality is necessary to come back to find the strength to play with her sitting in the same position and her face in the monitor. I'm tired from such a long time and moved away and no longer even the games take place. Then when the pad is taken, then immediately once the process has started in the games and began to end almost everything before the final credits to finish calmly.

B
Belomorkanal 30.05.20

All games that don't need aiming to shoot pass Pade from the box. Much easier kawamichi. But these games are a minority, so the main manipulator I have is shooters. On the mouse 12 buttons on the side under the thumb, and the keyboard is 7 buttons below the space bar, can not live without them.

a
arctic_fox 30.05.20

Protocol10
so if you come tired from work and conveniently and comfortably play, you will be sleepy and will fall asleep with a controller, it's cool to play like that?

P
Protocol10 30.05.20

b_b_b
Well, not quite the same to right to sleep immediately. Came, devoured, somehow too heavy and did not want to sit at the table. Here from the couch playing reclining on the chill.

D
DjDuke 30.05.20

Protocol10 wrote:
Well shooters for me reality is necessary to come back to find the strength to play with her sitting in the same position and her face in the monitor
Don't know what forces you need to sit at the computer. I have an excellent orthopaedic office chair, a sofa does not compare, and to play lying is not convenient to me.

P
Protocol10 30.05.20

DjDuke
Well, as anyone does.

B
Bombardirovschik 30.05.20

By the way shooters and even saves time. due to the significantly greater speed of rotation of the camera in each game, it saves a lot of time.
To roughly imagine how it see a demonstration of any game on the incidence when a character crawls through the level, lazily turning the camera around, like he's injected himself with a massive dose of heroin and then compare how much faster it all happens on clavomax.
At least for an hour save time in each game.