3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timofey Mihaylov 30.05.20 11:00 pm

The game slows down to the normal gland (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day! The problem is this: GTA V is terribly slow on the computer. Don't even remember how it all began, but in 2015, when the game just came out, it was medium-high at 50-60 FPS FullHD, what configuration was even worse. Now the cost of a license of Windows 7 HB SP1 with all updates and official drivers, the system was set yesterday on a formatted disk. The antivirus is not installed. Established first fresh Nvidia driver, and then specifically released for GTA V, with it I had no performance issues.

In fact, the problems are: GTA slow, and CPU usage while playing 85-100%! Although again, even half a year ago no problems with the performance was not. Even put resolution 800x600 + with minimal setup. But still slow. Don't know where to look! At the Windows 10 had the same problem. Eyewitnesses say that the problem is not immediately apparent, but gradually, in the course of a month.

In an attempt to remedy the situation did the following:
- Cleaned the computer from dust, I applied new thermal grease (Titan Nano was KPT-8)
- Replaced a bunch of RAM 4+2+2 4+4 to dual channel mode
- Unlocked 4th core on my Athlon II X3 450, making it a 4-core Phenon B50. Again, on Athlon'e already had a problem. Stress tests Aida did not raise the temperature of the stone above 51 degrees

License Steam

In the first screenshot - CPU usage when running GTA V at 800x600 on minimum settings
On the second PC
On the third Load in a simple, without running programs

32 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 30.05.20

normal gland
>Athlon II
What year are you living in? Now this is not the normal iron.

F
Fei Fong 30.05.20

If the processor usage is 100% the percent is bogged down and because of this, the slide show jumps in fps and performance.. yet the fact that the percent has a positive effect on the graphics card. as he reveals, etc ... who knows maybe say. and monitoring help. how much is the workload of the graphics card and CPU. grant from msi afteburnera a screenshot using a video card and processor in the game ) and so Prots are very tight for sure he's the problem.. first I repeat nao to watch CPU and graphics card. and draw conclusions from it. and so right now the mark tychite)))

T
Timofey Mihaylov 30.05.20

Blue pan
For my tasks there is a more powerful computer, I'm trying to understand why early on that GTA V was going at normal FPS, and now incredibly slow

F
Fei Fong 30.05.20

Timothy Mikhailov
download msi afteburner/ during the game, view use of there GPU(graphics card) and CPU(processor) screens here...
Also try in the NVIDIA driver under Installation configuration PhysX to the graphics card. it is possible that the fiziks falls on PERC and PERC PTS with ancient 45nm CPU))

D
Daidjer 30.05.20

Timothy Mikhailov wrote:
Now the cost of a license of Windows 7 HB SP1 with all updates
Delete all the update (or reinstall by disabling the update). I litsuha VIN 7 (same as you) and I when installing the OS off download updates. And before that three years ago they established. And frequently the Windows re-installed.

T

Daidjer
Oh, it is not easy will all the updates to remove. Easier to the Wind to carry, although the data sorry(

By the way, why had the Wind endure?

F
Fei Fong 30.05.20

Timothy Mikhailov
at this point you have not Windows seems useful)
Here is a video like similar to your system)

D
Daidjer 30.05.20

Timothy Mikhailov wrote:
although the data sorry
What data? You have that on a disk With except OS anything else?

B
Bombardirovschik 30.05.20

Try to disperse percents to at least 4.6 GHz

G
Ganond 30.05.20

Timothy Mikhailov
Train checked?

D
Daidjer 30.05.20

Temperature checked? Can miner what?

T

Ganond
Do not rule out that there may be problems with the disk, although the special programs they write that in a normal state. It is connected or not, but before installing Windows I was the second time the glitch remains unpartitioned space 0.0 MB. It helps to restart, however.

T

Daidjer
Only a narrow range of programs, only one GTA to endure long, or downloaded again.

T

Fei Fong

Data Afterburner. Where the processor is under 100%, the graphics card is not loaded even half

Spoiler

F
Fei Fong 30.05.20

Timothy Mikhailov
you have a pure bottleneck.. despite the fact that the CPU just chokes) I XS even what to say, for the above people play like that)) maybe someone smarter than me and who is good working with computers write at least some decision) literally ask you to change the CPU to buy the same avito. finding a socket))

as an option. the wood on NVIDIA again with a clean install to install. still try to reinstall Windows 10 on it... so.. no Assembly... all the driver update and without updating the Windows install gta5 check out... will help or not I don't know. as they say of despair can do anything)))

D
Daidjer 30.05.20

A comprehensive check is necessary. To start the program Dr. Web CureIt virus.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 30.05.20

Percent shit. There is no overclocking will not help.

D
Daidjer 30.05.20

Fei Fong wrote:
and without updating Windows install gta5 check..
Here and I about the same. And unplug steam.exe 32 (Timothy), and have a look.

T

Daidjer
I can't be viruses on an empty system. Will carry it again so

F
Fei Fong 30.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
I threw the video there is an analogue system and people play like-that is normal.. is this percent 3.8 Hz also GTA 5 rules are..
via the ISI afterburner there you can see he video card at 0 percent under 100% is sinking.. dunno why so