3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timofey Mihaylov 30.05.20 11:00 pm

The game slows down to the normal gland (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day! The problem is this: GTA V is terribly slow on the computer. Don't even remember how it all began, but in 2015, when the game just came out, it was medium-high at 50-60 FPS FullHD, what configuration was even worse. Now the cost of a license of Windows 7 HB SP1 with all updates and official drivers, the system was set yesterday on a formatted disk. The antivirus is not installed. Established first fresh Nvidia driver, and then specifically released for GTA V, with it I had no performance issues.

In fact, the problems are: GTA slow, and CPU usage while playing 85-100%! Although again, even half a year ago no problems with the performance was not. Even put resolution 800x600 + with minimal setup. But still slow. Don't know where to look! At the Windows 10 had the same problem. Eyewitnesses say that the problem is not immediately apparent, but gradually, in the course of a month.

In an attempt to remedy the situation did the following:
- Cleaned the computer from dust, I applied new thermal grease (Titan Nano was KPT-8)
- Replaced a bunch of RAM 4+2+2 4+4 to dual channel mode
- Unlocked 4th core on my Athlon II X3 450, making it a 4-core Phenon B50. Again, on Athlon'e already had a problem. Stress tests Aida did not raise the temperature of the stone above 51 degrees

License Steam

In the first screenshot - CPU usage when running GTA V at 800x600 on minimum settings
On the second PC
On the third Load in a simple, without running programs

32 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timofey Mihaylov 30.05.20

Fei Fong
Yes... Hopelessness. Try to put again Windows 10 means. And I'm ready to accept that the percent old, it should be changed. But before everything was fine! And it bothers me. Rockstar stuff if only made. Or I have a problem with iron...n

T

Fei Fong
Here I am talking about, too. I did before on the same comp we played well, much like people from the video. So I'm talking about normal gaming on this dinosaur did not come up?

T

Daidjer
No, the system 2 times endured

D
Daidjer 30.05.20

Timothy Mikhailov
I don't know. I got through bowser miner was sposal. It was on PERC, not none. The temperature of the PERC which when loaded 100%?

D
Daidjer 30.05.20

Timothy Mikhailov
Turn off the update when installing the OS. My Casper is, he disables the firewall.
Well, read here.
http://pc-optimize.ru/vy-sokaya-nagruzka-na-protsessor

F
Fei Fong 30.05.20

Timothy Mikhailov
I live threw. there is your analog system. people play normally.. put new Windows with a clean image. I repeat is not the Assembly) and update your drivers. put GTA 5 and try Windows.. not yet..abnomality then describe that as a Yes...

D
Daidjer 30.05.20

Fei Fong
Support. Miracles do not happen.))) Persistence and work, little effort. ))

T

Fei Fong
By the way, don't know whether one with the other, but after installing all updates, the system runs noticeably longer. Last time it got to the point that the monitor had time to sleep to leave

D
Daidjer 30.05.20

Timothy Mikhailov
For win 7 updates not needed fuck. Don't know how to dozens.
Three years sitting without a refresh and grief do not know. All starts and runs like a clock. Ugh, ugh.

S
Sprintin 30.05.20

case percent.

t
t830x 30.05.20

Timothy Mikhailov
The same can be viruses on a fresh install of the system, I original Win XP (not the Assembly) raised. Then long could not understand because of what the wild brakes of system. One system process at 100% loaded system. Nod32 showed - there is in the process of the virus. Moved XP, but pulling the Internet wire. Everything was working correctly.

O
Overlord222 30.05.20

Now I have a perfect system recommended requirements established by the publisher i5 3470 hd 7970, but still on any settings from default to medium PTS high CPU loaded in the game at 90-100 percent of miners are detected during the game turn off antivirus Manager only game that eats up all the resources. PTS at high load video 90% on srednenko high 70%. Solve this problem with CPU not found?