3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VirusABCD 30.05.20 11:08 pm

Not wearing armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Nachteil the paint, and armor are not painted. A friend took a save game traversed game - also not painted((( There are mods on the texture and armor mod AMM
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 30.05.20

As far as I remember are painted with a certain armor, and not like iron. Googling in the Internet.

V
VirusABCD 30.05.20

Daidjer
I tried everything, from beginner to grandmaster

D
Daidjer 30.05.20

VirusABCD
I came across some rag of cloth and leather, so they were painted. Look here - http://games-reviews.net/publ/gaid/kak_pokrasit_bronju_v_vedmak_3/3-1-0-705
or here - https://shazoo.ru/2016/05/31/40341/gajd-the-witcher-3-krov-i-vino-kak-krasit-bronyu-vedmaka-gde-najti-kraski

D
Danil Zotov 30.05.20

how do you paint used? and paint only vedmachi armor and all

w
walkris 30.05.20

paint only vedmachi armor, except the metal part, try to paint the boots, gloves or pants

D
Daidjer 30.05.20

Here is the video

V
VirusABCD 30.05.20

V
VirusABCD 30.05.20

Chet recorded, can be bad is seen but not painted((((

V
VirusABCD 30.05.20

and by the way, you may notice that I have freezes, it sucks, but nothing can do about it(video started recording after 4 seconds after pressing the button).

D
Danil Zotov 30.05.20

VirusABCD
friezes from the fact that you have enabled in the settings motion blur off and notice the difference, totally hate the effect of the mouse to turn everything around razryvaetsya and eats FPS

A
Alex Hawk 30.05.20

Because it is necessary to play without mods and other stuff =)

S
SemenovEgor524 30.05.20

VirusABCD
Paint only vedmachi armor.Metal parts such as were and still are.

V
VirusABCD 30.05.20

SemenovEgor524
So there is a school cat, a great

K
KazymirZyba 30.05.20

V
VirusABCD 30.05.20

Alex Hawk
If there was a conflict of scripts that would be crashes and crashes. + Script Merger all Packed

r
regeger 30.05.20

VirusABCD
Dude, with any texture mod on medimucil armor armor stop wearing makeup. Read the description of mods before downloading sometimes))
Alex Hawk
And you, comrade, I would advise you to look at these pictures and think - maybe with a mod on the old textures everything looks a bit better, and some mods can still be put, no?)) So the wolf then definitely screw up with the release of the KIV.
Spoiler

V
VirusABCD 30.05.20

Readlife
I cleaned a re texture. Verifying the cache did anyway((( me

A
Alex Hawk 30.05.20

Readlife
No. Not better. Utter rubbish. In General, Amateur upgrades for games is for the fans of Skyrim. Normal games don't need it, only harm the atmosphere.

V
VirusABCD 30.05.20

Alex Hawk
I do not think that the retexture of the armor harm the atmosphere, it's just a color change. And in the Witcher there is no global mods to eliminate the atmosphere as such

A
Alex Hawk 30.05.20

VirusABCD
For me servigliano looks even the model. We immediately see that arm attached to particular things are not the developers. Maybe I'm too picky. But you do not want to change completely.