3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VirusABCD 30.05.20 11:08 pm

Not wearing armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Nachteil the paint, and armor are not painted. A friend took a save game traversed game - also not painted((( There are mods on the texture and armor mod AMM
25 Comments
Sort by:
r
regeger 30.05.20

Alex Hawk

Comrade, you did something wrong apparently)) I cited the example of the replacement textures of the patch 1.31 on textures with patch 1.12. because they (textures) why it was changed is OBJECTIVELY foolish to try not to notice(see pictures carefully, there is where the comparison shops set). Where is anything at all Amateur if textures from the developers themselves, funny you ours)) About grandmasters - there's the taste and color.
Change, don't change.. nobody to you personally, no claims has... Relax rolls)))
Oh, and please see here, as mod spoils atmosphere, one can see that the hand not developers)))) And do not put this utter rubbish(C) in no event))) Ahah. And a lot of letters.
Спойлерhttp://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2117/?

A
Alex Hawk 30.05.20

Readlife
I've never worn armor (looks awfully like some kind of fashion and totally inappropriate to a particular armor), and thought You threw me some re-texture mod.
All of these correct fashion as well, sooner or later will have an impact on the game. And if I have to fix so minor deficiencies, will have to put about a hundred of these mods.

C
CemKey 30.05.20

And the paint only in Tossene there? In the main game not found?

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 30.05.20

CemKey
Yes.

O
Oleg V 30.05.20

and if the armor to paint, and then improve to the next level-the paint will stay?