3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 31.05.20 11:19 am

About the best inexpensive CPU for the game. (Overwatch)

Lately I notice that my current CPU heats up to 75 degrees and causing the most intense moments the fps drops from 50 to 20 and become an easy target. Decided to change the processor and what I can recommend for socket am3 in the area of 5-6 thousand?
Google found the percent of the AMD Phenom II X6 1075T interested in its price, the official store of DNS. Ali Express it is 4.6 K, but not hunting to wait for the purchase of 2 months. Besides, this process is temporary, but I would like to know whether it is sensible to spend money on it to play Overwatch without fps drops? The issue of reassurance.
PS My graphics card is GTS 450 1 GB. In the game she loaded on 300-400 megabytes
PPS I Apologize for Boll. Did not notice the error)))
31 Comments
Sort by:
b
bennsk 31.05.20

Likely to netnet video card. In the minimum requirements is a GeForce GTX 460 and Phenom™ X3 8650

The fact that hot, and needs cooling on percents is more powerful or clean dust from all heatsinks and fans.
And these new Protsiv in stores anymore. If the motherboard supports you can put АМ3+ processor for 6 or 8 cores.

M
Makar_AS8 31.05.20

bennsk
I wrote that my vidyuhi consumes a maximum of 400 megabytes. (Low) Plus, I wouldn't take the game, not knowing that it is not optimized, but fortunately with optimization it's all right.
Oh, I forgot to write the CPU))) My current percents AMD Athlon II x4 630. Playing on 50 fps on low. The problem started to occur in the last week.

F
Fei Fong 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
you have a graphics card like cull the mammoth.. the CPU is easy to check. in the game monitor his workload if all cores under 100% loaded use that as a rule Prots chokes. mean percent weak.. but if it is normally around 80-90% that it's not him..
Change the percent and vidyahu)) Ali 2 months. I was waiting for the laptop percent with free shipping. 2 weeks with coppers came)

H
Huskarl Krstk 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
another genius do not care how loaded the memory IS JUST MEMORY and the video card is usually all the busiest core is checked

G
GG4 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
If your CPU heats up to 75 degrees, then you don't need to change CPU and cooler on it. Yes, and do not understand where heat, with box, no one sits for a long time, all the other cool normally.

H
Huskarl Krstk 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
with such knowledge about computers, you better ask around on the iron forums

k
kung fu master 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
write what you have a motherboard and power supply. You might be able to put something like a fx-4300 or fx-6300. What heats it is necessary to clean the cooling system and replace the thermal compound.

H
Huskarl Krstk 31.05.20

kung fu master
FKH is a waste of money to him under it all have to change

k
kung fu master 31.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
if the motherboard supports, it is not even empty.

b
bennsk 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
Much eating memory vidyuhi a side issue, the main performance.
Percent change is not necessary. Clean, not warmed(it is due to overheating maybe the frequency to lower). And the video card is better change.

F
Fei Fong 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko wrote:
In the game she loaded on 300-400 megabytes
haha.. neighing)

B
Bombardirovschik 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
everything is unclear, sadly.
what is the current percent, what mother Board, what are the indicators of iron load in the game, etc.
overheating most likely from the fact that all the dust and Calais and the thermal paste has dried, if something changed so not the flea and all of the iron , at least pieces. for 10K you can meet in AMD 8320е and what a mother Board, everything is new. or look for used car if attendants do the forks.
Beach option the FKH Wasim adir+ the mother Board and then buy 1050ти what ever , it will cost about 20K.

A
Apti 31.05.20

True wrote above. CPU for low settings should more or less be enough. Better take care of the cooling. Perhaps the cooler is clogged with dust, or maybe just dried up thermal paste.
And your money is reasonable to spend on a graphics card of at least gtx 750/750 ti, the gtx 650/660 (on the same avito for example). And the boost in performance will get more than double.

b
bennsk 31.05.20

Artie
It's talking about!

H
Huskarl Krstk 31.05.20

kung fu master
yeah, and with stock frequency DDR3 far he'll go straight to 2013

k
kung fu master 31.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Suggest something better for this amount:
Alexander Makarenko wrote:
what I can recommend for socket am3 in the area of 5-6 thousand?

H
Huskarl Krstk 31.05.20

kung fu master
wait for a risen 3 or 5 and if here and now hyperpen

k
kung fu master 31.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
What is the Riesen, which hyperpen? The budget you saw him? What about the fact that others will have to buy the motherboard and RAM, but it is not 5-6 Tr

M
Makar_AS8 31.05.20

kung fu master
When the hands reach full upgrade, then percents I will take the I7-7700, but this percent is still far. A new Riesen lose all the same I7 and places decently

k
kung fu master 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
then just clean the CPU from dust and change thermal paste, because 75 degrees for him too much. And then upgrade at least until the risen at least 7 to i7, both really good. Although, I would in your situation would rayzen, because despite the fact that he loses ай7 in some games, Riesen 7 give quite adequate performance in all games. In addition, threads, and cores, they have more that it is better in the long run. Plus they have a cover the solder, and thermal paste as Intel, which has a positive impact on the temperature Proca in the future.