3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 31.05.20 11:19 am

About the best inexpensive CPU for the game. (Overwatch)

Lately I notice that my current CPU heats up to 75 degrees and causing the most intense moments the fps drops from 50 to 20 and become an easy target. Decided to change the processor and what I can recommend for socket am3 in the area of 5-6 thousand?
Google found the percent of the AMD Phenom II X6 1075T interested in its price, the official store of DNS. Ali Express it is 4.6 K, but not hunting to wait for the purchase of 2 months. Besides, this process is temporary, but I would like to know whether it is sensible to spend money on it to play Overwatch without fps drops? The issue of reassurance.
PS My graphics card is GTS 450 1 GB. In the game she loaded on 300-400 megabytes
PPS I Apologize for Boll. Did not notice the error)))
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makar_AS8 31.05.20

kung fu master
The CPU would be only a matter of.... Oh, kapets is full in PC, and I didn't know.

M
MikuHadsune 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
I'd attended to the cooling system of your PC rather than replacing parts. The normal temperature for a CPU in naruse 40-50 degrees, on videiko 55-65. If above-then already something is wrong. Replace the thermal paste, loop through the radiator, blow it, videiko BU also cleaned and replaced the thermal paste. if after all manipulations squandered remain: then we can think about replacing something.
PS I7 4790k is quite normal Prots. I should be, fully disclose gtx 1080. More expensive-does not mean better. from i5-4690k's normal
And Yes, you are right above the write BU videiko looked. because 1GB of VRAM is already not comme Il faut. There's the main frequency of the GPU, not the amount of memory. If the frequency of the BUE-and memory will not help. + tyre size has difference too. 256-it is fiction, all below-budget already and kompromisny.

M
Makar_AS8 31.05.20

MikuHadsune
Blame the CPU in such drops, the utility downloaded MSI Afterburner and all 4 cores are loaded to one hundred percent, but a bastard, only when playing with a friend on Skype. Played separately, such drops were not, and none, please, no need to drive. I know that is not ice, but has been working for 8 years.
GTX 1080 is too expensive.

l
lookaway 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
on deep go ,Skype ship already feeble processor. and change the cooling. with such temperatures the CPU ripresa faster than you can say what's that smell.

MikuHadsune wrote:
on videiko 55-65
to 80 degrees, IMHO, no need to worry.

M
MikuHadsune 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
Here is the answer, forget about Skype and look for other govorilki. Skype complete garbage. There's you above discord advised, it rules. Yab also to the TS looked. In the near future your vidana have nothing to pull, and I didn't force you to take 1080. You can take 1060 for 6GB, it is a good option.

M
MikuHadsune 31.05.20

lookaway
When my vidani heated to 70+ I have the alarm sounding=) 80 is not the temperature which is acceptable for giraffes. Especially from Gigi with 3 propellers.

M
Makar_AS8 31.05.20

MikuHadsune
lookaway
And Discordon also ship 100%, but not as often as I looked, And I'm an idiot, mixed up the temperature, with performance in the game. He showed the temperature some. Through Autobarn increased the speed of the coolers and cooler. But it is time to change everything it is more than obvious, but no money....

M
MikuHadsune 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
Download GP it shows
Спойлерhttp://shot.qip.ru/00N2dM-517hKVguSw/И the CPU also
Спойлерhttp://shot.qip.ru/00N2dM-317hKVguSx/собственно as the temperature=)

M
Makar_AS8 31.05.20

MikuHadsune
I mean, first in Auvers put display download vidyuhi and temperature, thought it was the CPU shows, and it turned out that it shows the temperature vidyuhi))) This is Avtobusna realized that the reason it drops a percent.

B
Bombardirovschik 31.05.20

MikuHadsune wrote:
The normal temperature for a CPU in naruse 40-50 degrees, on videiko 55-65.
It all depends on the cooling systems and generally safe operation temperature of Intel processors is up to 80 degrees (even trottling not start) and little videos too, about 70-80.
In laptops these temperatures are generally considered normal workers and in such conditions a working laptop.
For processors AMD other numbers, there was throttling starts early.

K
Kraicher 31.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
If you work, take the credit for 5 years (60 thousand, the payment of 1500 R per month. More monthly payment to pay off faster ), pick up a decent build (maybe in a smaller amount will fit), and you will have happiness. This is of course, if you're a player and not playing one or two games a year.
What do you want to change - percents, mother, video. What a memory to add go to buy. If the PSU is on 600 watts, and should not be changed. Here's the Assembly.
Spoiler
All Regarde.
- i7 - 7700K - 20 990 rubles.
- GIGABYTE GA-Z97P-D3 (Rev. 1.0) - 5 069 RUB.
- GTX1070 Gigabyte WindForce 3X - 26 600 RUB.
- 16Gb DDR-III 1866MHz Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 8 250 RUB.
Well the PSU to 650w is cheap for $ 2500 from Aerocool.