3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
morpholog 31.05.20 11:27 am

Forbidden oasis - \"just In case\" (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Can't find the miner that gave the quest.
It hides in caves or where?

Spoiler
30 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grozniy 31.05.20

Well, actually she is hanging around locations, I have a diamond-shaped marker pointed at her

m
morpholog 31.05.20

That taint. I took this quest at all somewhere in the spiral shaft. It is there in the textures stuck.

PS. Token this is the most you can highlight a quest.

H
Henta 31.05.20

By the way, npc sooo often hang out in the textures.

P
Pirozhok-san 31.05.20

stumbled across it with the quest and randomly found it then.

and collect the shards in the oasis they really need

m
morpholog 31.05.20

Great Korean random. MDE. Will look for.
I was in oasis a couple of times, I will go - splinters until there was only enough for one group of doors.

P
Pirozhok-san 31.05.20

morpholog
yeah me too, only on the first and on the second one, but will climb to collect)) maybe on the market to go buy a pieces - cheap)), and your pieces fresh? well, I weigh two pounds =-0))

E
Ex_Vandal 31.05.20

There at the entrance a bunch of spiders was.

T
TimKar 31.05.20

I have a diamond right on it showed when I ring found.

A
Artur Gavrilenko 31.05.20

at least approximately where shahterka? and then I ring is founded but the marker didn't show up?

N
Nightma[R]e 31.05.20

I have this stuff already which ring it is necessary to take the worn out look. Where it all is? The map marker is specified, but I can't find her in the place she through texts failed?

G
GaRRiG 31.05.20

Forget about the marker...she rummaged through the location - walks, climbs stairs, etc. Get to higher ground and look look for her.

G
GaRRiG 31.05.20

Most often appears in the place where the waterfall (or swamp) near the camp.

K
Karamba_6hell 31.05.20

Friends who opened the doors in the cave? I have the shards is not enough, although all 15 collected - where to get more?

R
Runaa 31.05.20

Karamba_6hell
15, they should all location to collect, you have the same in the inner lands they were, they did not notice something.

A
AT_Sagor 31.05.20

Karamba_6hell
That would open all the doors you need to collect absolutely all the pieces, if one miss, then open the last door will not.

K
Karamba_6hell 31.05.20

Understood, thank you Lord)

s
shadowns 31.05.20

For those looking for saharso say that she walks everywhere, crawling on the stairs mostly and very rarely comes to the caves. Also she has a place where she stops for 40-50 seconds, this place is the pinnacle of the Dilapidated columns, here is a screenshot of this place. Then there's the crock you used to pieces to find. Followed Saharsa across her path, was just wondering where it goes. I hope someone can help.

Speaking further on her way out that I describe him for you: She then goes straight down to the bottom of the stairs, then goes on wood road, and up the stairs, then goes straight to Camp mining company Enver followed by Spiral mine" and lower it to the bottom, then goes in the direction of Clean reservoir" and is on wooden top lane (Top road) which is located at the edge of the cliff (2nd floor height), then goes straight (do not turn right to the side of the skull, which we searched for fragments) in the cave with torches in it on the fork it goes on the right, this road leads to the bottom of the"pond Clean after leaving the cave under the feet of your water. Here it is:

s
shadowns 31.05.20

She came out of it at the fork goes to the left, and the next on the right in the direction of your camp (not in the cave), stands near your camp in the Clean pond for about 1 minute waiting for you, then go right (in the garden Elizabeth) and ascends the stairs after the stairs go straight and turn left (around the rock) then turns sharply to the right in the direction of the Burden of war, this road leads to the Filepad, as soon as she goes in the Filepad turns sharply to the left, it goes in the direction of your Camp in the desert and stands there for about 1 minute waiting for you if you didn't come, she goes back where it was (to Pillapalu), only now it goes to the right from Pilipala and is waiting for you in the camp near the fire (extinct), after which it returned exactly the same way and came here only now it turns to the left.
Then I will not describe her because the way she walks far, I want to mention those who are looking for NPC that she's quite smart and stops at notable places and waiting for the minute you. I also want to note that it is not quite stable and can be blunt if you're around, in General before the search suggest you to reload the location. Good luck, I hope helped someone.

i
igorekmaxi 31.05.20

shadowns you really helped, thank you. It just needs to wait at the points where it is delayed.

C
Cassini 31.05.20

igorekmaxi
shadowns correctly described places, but sometimes Babini gets and helps to leave the map and return again to wait for her at key points.